It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Swine Flu man made?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Was Swine Flu man made?

news.yahoo.com

Top among those is declaring the public health emergency. As part of that, Napolitano said roughly 12 million doses of the drug Tamiflu will be moved from a federal stockpile to places where states can quickly get their share if they decide they need it. Priority will be given to the five states with known cases so far: California, Texas, New York, Ohio and Kansas.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What i mean Man made is that has it been altered to spread more than it normally does?
Was Swine flu not supposed to be a "rare" Flu,

www.cdc.gov...

The link I’ve attached says that we have 12 million doses of the drug Tamiflu –Which Seems a little suspicious to have that many for a rare unknown disease, or rather that Tamiflu works on this “rare” Swine Flu.

The other point is why have so many died in Mexico and None so far in the U.S unless it was a controlled release. i.e. lets do a study and release the Virus in an area with little or no Antidote and then do another "here in the U.S" But control it.

en.wikipedia.org...
The swine flu is susceptible to four drugs licensed in the United States, amantadine, rimantadine, oseltamivir and zanamivir, however, for the 2009 outbreak it is recommended it be treated with oseltamivir and zanamivir.[19] The vaccine for the human seasonal H1N1 flu does not protect against the swine H1N1 flu, even if the virus strains are the same specific variety, as they are antigenically very different.[20]
Why then do we have 12 Million doses of Tamiflu as an Antidote?

There was a recent posting here on ATS, I cannot remember the title. The story involved a Truck driver that said he was carrying loads on his truck to various Military Installations where he had to get injections because of the nature of the product he was carrying. Could this be linked?

What do you think?

Does anyone remember the Baxter International case ? where they were found to have had Avian Bird Flu mixed with common Flu Vaccine?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-4-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

There was a recent posting here on ATS, I cannot remember the title. The story involved a Truck driver that said he was carrying loads on his truck to various Military Installations where he had to get injections because of the nature of the product he was carrying. Could this be linked?

See the Project Camelot homepage
Or even better here is the youtube link (audio only) to the caller on Power HourPower Hour Call In

[edit on 27-4-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that this "new" flu shares DNA with the swine, human and avian flu viruses. Even though this may happen in nature, im convinced that this was man made. Just seems too convenient.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

it is recommended it be treated with oseltamivir and zanamivir.[19] The vaccine for the human seasonal H1N1 flu does not protect against the swine H1N1 flu, even if the virus strains are the same specific variety, as they are antigenically very different.[20]
Why then do we have 12 Million doses of Tamiflu as an Antidote?

Tamiflu (oseltamivir) is used to treat influenza once you have caught the virus. The vaccine is taken prior, to prevent the virus. It does not seem odd that there would be a stockpile of Tamiflu. Actually since the vaccine for human seasonal H1N1 does not prevent swine H1N1, it makes even more sense to stockpile Tamiflu.

Just sayin
-E-

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I read that the Virus are grown in human kidnyes to make sure the virus reconizes humens as target..

It is a post on Project Camelot somewhere...
Even though that was for the 'new' avian flu, this could well be what they were making all along.
Pigs are very similar to us, so it would make sence using an pig flu..

Should people that takes this Vaccine be wearing an sticker so that we who do not want the Vaccine can stay cleaer of the ones who takes it ?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Should people that takes this Vaccine be wearing an sticker so that we who do not want the Vaccine can stay cleaer of the ones who takes it ?

Perhaps wear a sign around their neck and ring a bell and call out "Unclean! Unclean!"

Seriously, I have a hard time believing a flu this complex arose in nature. I realise I could be proven wrong by some microbiologist or viroligist, but with what I recall from my last microbiology lab of aeons ago, this sort of flu would need the hand of man to engineer it.

Who, What, and Why? are open questions for now, but I'm sure most of us who entertain conspiracy theories would pin the tail on the donkey a.k.a the top global elite families who are all eugenicists seeking to cut the world population at least by half.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think this was all created by Chick Fil A...

I mean, Their slogan is "Eat more Chikin"...

How does this not make any sense to anyone but me???

top topics

join