It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NWO" in the MSM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Was the G20 the official start of the propaganda campaign... are we getting prepped/conditioned for the inevitable next step? Could it also be a ploy to subvert all conspiracy searches to go to msm news... to keep more people in the dark?

No coincidence that this campaign is coinciding with the financial scare, which the MSM has fully embraced/endorsed.

“New World Order” in the Main Stream Media

Maybe its time to trademark the phrase to prevent misuse?

As people come across MSM with NWO in the title,
please post links here... i have a feeling we haven't seen the last of them.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Interesting segment from ac360 that talks about the new world order ... it's definitely not being hushed up now a days in the media

[edit on 26-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What you're witnessing now is what they call, "conditioning of the masses". They want the catch phrase "new world order" on everybody's lips! Once applied, step two will take place, and then the next step and so on and so forth. The other thing they are doing is taking names of people who they deem "non-conforming", place them on a list for pickup, and when the time comes for the plan to ignite, go round rounding us all up and taking us to the detention camps for reconditioning. Then when we won't rehab the way they want us to, we'll be killed or die in a prison camp working for the elite. This is why Patriot Acts 1&2 were passed so they could deem any of us they choose as "enemy combatants".

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Just throwing this in the mix.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Great reply, Wind.

I totally agree

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Star for you and theWind also... I agree...I've been wondering wuz really up with New World Order all in the MSM....they want the sheep to get acclimated and warmed up to it....then like you said the sheep will all herd to the MSm for the truth on wuz going on in the NWO and they are still able to look at us like we are crazy, not even realizing that this is the same agenda that we have exposing them to all along.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

I strongly feel that one of the next, if not the next big step is the end of the internet. I know for a fact that sites like ATS, Infowars.com, Rense.com, and many other alleged conspiratorial websites have already been deemed as "sources for instigating domestic terrorism"! The problem our gov't is having right now is dealing with the 1st ammendment and the general populous. What we're gonna see within the nest 18-20 months I feel is the rise and implementing of "internet-2". The gov't already has it ready to run and they're just waiting to flip the switch. People like us here at ATS and other anti-nwo blogs will no longer have a place to get the real news, thus, making us look like even bigger quacks to those who are having trouble believing what we post right now!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yep because they are already admitting to the fact Obama's administration is hiring cyber hackers for domestic security..so much is going on:
-DHS is looking at Vets as potential domestic terrorists ( and that's only cuz they know they a verteran winds up learning the truth about the government faster than your average civilian)

-they are passing legislation that would require new mothers to take a mental health exam before giving birth/taking baby home ( sounds like good ole eugenics to me)

-this Swine Flu that is obvioulsy man made for population control

-they have approved 17 yr olds to take the morning after pill w/o parental consent, which is another population control tactic

-legalizng gay marriage ( population control tactic again)

They have the perfect ingredients for martial law; if not now, before 2010.

need I say more? All in the same month that the G-20( NWO) meeting was held.

These are very determined individuals

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You guys might just be on to something.

Maybe an Electro Magnetic Pulse attack will be their next false flag...
and before they reconnect us to the grid they make the swap, from internet V1 to V2 ... for national security purposes of course.

Interesting to note the consultant being interviewed slips in a hypothetical with iran & north korea (iran is mention twice)

...bygoleegeewiz could this be planted ...just like all the talk about NWO?

... and here's Beck describing NWO without actually giving name to it:

[edit on 29-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe the MSM has been taking cue from globalist neocon think-tank of the likes of the American Enterprise Institute... which stated 6 years ago that we are heading in to a "Brave New World" of a multipolar "New World Order" system.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting to see Ahmadinejad and al-Assad publicly using the term in application to the west but also to describe a similar network for themselves with, as they put it, that has a purpose with good intentions.

Both presidents underlined that the hegemonic powers has reached a dead end and that Iran and Syria should play an effective role in creation of a new and correct world order. They considered expansion of ties and cooperation among countries of the region necessary and said that mutual cooperation between Iran, Syria, Iraq and Turkey would be beneficial and strategic for nations of the region.

source: www.webnewswire.com...

Though i don't think this source passes as MSM, yet seems to me to be MSM newsworthy.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You want mentally ill women to have children only to find out later that they were cought trying to cremate their baby on a barbeque?

Where do you take the idea that it's obvious the swine flu is man made for population control?

How can you use 17 yr old and population control in the same sentence??

How is gay marriage going to control population?

And yes, you need to say more

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

You want mentally ill women to have children only to find out later that they were cought trying to cremate their baby on a barbeque?

As a mother of 2, I can see a few different problems in mental health screenings for pregnant women and/or new mothers.

First, a woman's mental state while she is pregnant or newly post-partum is NOT legitimately indicative of her overall mental health. What pregnant woman or new mom "has it all together"?

Not only is it impossible not to diagnose a pregnant woman or new mom with some sort of mental/emotional illness, it's likely that ANYONE can be diagnosed as mentally ill for one reason or another, have you seen the psychiatric diagnostic book? It's full of thousands of disorders with numerous and VERY vague "symptoms", which can be applied to literally anyone.

Once diagnosed, they can force medication like anti-depressants, which have been proven to induce suicidal tendencies in some "patients". I think these drugs are probably not recommended for pregnant women at all, or those who are nursing. So women who are screened and put on medication would not be able to nurse their own baby.

Who does the baby belong to anyway? The family or the state?

This is off the topic of this thread, but I'm sorry, I felt the need to address this one point.

"Mental health" is just an easy means of control for the masses who know that something is inherently wrong with our society, before they figure out what it is and begin to dissent. It's meant to either convince the "patient" that they are flawed (rather than society is flawed) or to completely remove that person from our society, by force and without trial or conviction, if necessary.

No, I'd rather risk one crazy woman's child than send possibly thousands of other children to be raised by the state. There are more than enough kids in that system as it is. Foster homes are often an even worse environment than the child's natural home.

No, it's not "for the children". You can't bluff me with that card.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

It's very much possible to diagnose a pregnant woman. A person does not have to be in his/her "normal" state to diagnose possible illnesses. A bit unstable person is much easier to diagnose.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Thanks emachine!!!

now to DGFenrir, just as emachine stated, a pregenant woman naturally is going to undergo slight depression, confusion, frustration anyway,,,the incidents that you chose to describe are isolated and were not a driect relation to giving birth

Swine flu is just like any other 'epedmeic or deadly virus that is bio-engineered (in the name of population control)

and (DUHHH) legalizing gay marriage and supports homosexualty and possibly promote it to our impressionable youth. Two men nor two women cannot reproduce. (also in the name of population control)

Family breakdown was not an accident. It was the result of a deliberate campaign of psychological warfare designed to destabilize and depopulate society. I suspect we could find parallels in the CIA's destabilization of Afro American society with drugs. This idea may seem outrageous until you understand the financial elite's goals and modus operandi.

SOCIAL AND GENETIC ENGINEERING

Between 1870 and 1910, monopoly capitalists like J.P. Morgan and J.D. Rockefeller accumulated gigantic fortunes. Monopoly is the desire to "have it all" and that includes power. It was a small step for J.D. Rockefeller and his cronies to go from owning oil, pharmaceuticals, and banking etc. to wanting to possess and control the whole world. The financial elite sees humanity as largely superflous, "useless eaters" to be duped, distracted and manipulated.

This is the reason that Rockefeller and other monopoly capitalists have funded the depopulation and eugenics movements for a century. They want to reduce the world's population by about three billion and construct a new subservient breed of human being. Keep this in mind when you hear about new "emerging diseases" and read about the disappearance of prominent microbiologists. Feminism is another elite destabilization program. If you search "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" in Google, you will get over 19,000 entries.

The disagreeable truth is that Rockefeller and his ilk financed both Nazism and Communism. The purpose was to start wars, make money, destroy great nations and degrade humanity. According to historian Anton Chaitkin, the "Rockefeller Foundation and its corporate, medical and political associates organized the racial mass murder program of Nazi Germany." It was behind the murder of 250,000 "defective" people, and Dr. Josef Mengele's sadistic experiments on live humans designed to artificially produce a new race.

The Rockefellers' Standard Oil was an intrinsic part of the Nazi war machine, supplying oil and other scare resources and technology. Through its "I.G. Farben" affiliate the Rockefellers used slave labor and financed the SS. The Rockefellers' conduct was typical of the American and British oligarchy.

After the Second World War, OSS-CIA psychological warfare (propaganda) experts were put in charge of the major media outlets. Tax-exempt foundations sponsored and controlled research, universities and professional associations. Since then, the elite has secretly orchestrated "spontaneous" popular trends like the anti-war movement, the new age, and drug and counter culture movements. Second-wave feminism was also manufactured.

Local, state and national governments are controlled through a network of bodies like the "Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations" One commentator describes the operation of this body: "All fifty legislatures appear to become simultaneously concerned about solving a particular problem in identical fashion. On the local level, the same thing happens in thousands of City Halls and County Seats. This strange coincidence of them all going in the same direction as if guided by one brain is never questioned by the press or by the public..."

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE AGAINST HETEROSEXUALS

In the 1960's a campaign was unleashed to stigmatize women who devote their lives to family. In the bible of modern feminism, "The Feminine Mystique" (1963) Betty Friedan makes this obscene comparison between concentration camp inmates and motherhood.

"They were reduced to childlike preoccupation with food, elimination, the satisfaction of primitive bodily needs; they had no privacy, and no stimulation from the outside world. But above all, they were forced to spend their days in work which produced great fatigue...required no mental concentration, gave no hope of advancement or recognition, was sometimes senseless, and was controlled by the needs of others..."(306)

This odious comparison of motherhood to the slavery of Auschwitz is classic psychological warfare. Friedan who concealed her Communist background should have been denounced as a hate monger.

Instead, she was lauded as the new oracle and received honorary degrees and fellowships at Harvard, Yale and Columbia. Saturday Review called her book "a scholarly work, appropriate for serious study" and anthropologist Ashley Montegu said it was "the wisest, sanest, soundest, most understanding and compassionate treatment of American woman's greatest problem."

Do we need further proof that the world is a two-bit company town, and David Rockefeller and his clique are the company? They decide which politicians, universities and academics get funding, which books get published and hyped, which movies get made. We are condemned to looking at mirrors that reflect a fictitious reality. That's why people are so sceptical of conspiracy. TV oozes a comforting message that politicians actually serve our interests and everything is in order.

The mainstream media quarantines writers who reveal the truth while Eve Eisler reads her play "The Vagina Monologues" on HBO. This "play" which features women looking at their genitals with hand mirrors and describing steamy scenes of lesbian sex with minors, masquerades as feminist empowerment. In fact, it is solicitation to lesbianism.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Yeah right. We will all turn gay and won't reproduce. You really think that being gay or hetero is something you choose?

One must promote gay very much to affect a child. Ever heard little boys say "Eww! Girls!
". Does it mean they're gay? NO. Many children grow up like this and don't turn gay.

As I already told you: A pregnant woman is much easier to diagnose thanks to the state she's in. The point is not to diagnose her having a clinical depression(or any other illness) just because she feels a little depressed before/after birth but it's to see what it might evolve into. The purpose is to see how that woman might act in a crisis situation etc. This is all complicated psychology which you obviously don't understand so I won't bother explaining it to you no more.

And I'm still waiting for the proof that the pork flu is man-made.
Btw: It's only killed around 70 people so far.. The seasonal flu kills thousands every year. This one still has a long way to go.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I find the reactions of the two political correspondents when the interviewer mentions NWO vary telling (approx 3mins). There;s a pause almost an intake of breath as they turn to look at each other communicating without speaking. Most Journos know the NWO is real and they know which side their bread is buttered.

S&F

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

"A electromagnetic pulse is a result of a nuclear explosion or another weapon that releases a wave of electrons"'

Having both done a bit of looking into the technology of EMP in particular, and having taken electromagnetic physics this semester in general, I found that line HILARIOUS.

I'll post the reason why in a bit just in case people don't immediately see what's wrong here.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by scwizard]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
LOL, and Im sorry you feel this was, all believers in that that our world governments are not corrupt. Its funny how they are putting it in our faces that they are taking over and silencing our rights,and we just keep denying they want to hurt us. Ever hear of satan? He does not like you at all, and some people unfortunetely are controlled by him. They are children of satan. Following his teachings of falsehood and selfishness. However the Children of God are ones who have been born out of their selffish desires, into brand new beings with a heart and room enough for everyone in this world fo The EMP reffered to is a Cloud in space that many space experts believe is on a colision course for earth. However the general public wont be warned until the last second to cause mass panic. The Swine flu was man made, or should be called the ManFlu because no pigs have been found to have this flu. and
the first major outbreaks were in schools. Very easily transmittable and easy to cultivate in school labs. the proof? Shiiiii, you know the NWO wants you dead? what other proof do you need? want? READ THIS
www.radioliberty.com... find the coordinates in google maps, you will find a the site, with a nearby St. called Guidestone Lane. If this stone isn't goverment condoned, and anti-christ(ian) I dont know what is. Satan will knock out squash the saints of the most high (God) and enslave us all.. oh wait, too late

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Henry Kissinger discusses Israel's invasion of Gaza, endorses President-elect Barack Obama's cabinet selections and calls on Obama to create a New World Order out of the current state of global affairs. Or as he calls it, a "great opportunity", not "just a crisis".

Scan to 2:45 if you are feeling impatient.

Aired: January 5th, 2009
Source: www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join