ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Bored: I was kicked out of a bar in Tijuana (is anyone EVER kicked out of a bar there???) for kicking some biker dude in the butt every time he went to make a shot on the pool table,I was sitting on the bar (I think) after eating several "worms"in the bottom of some truly nasty-chit: the bouncer was afraid the dude would kill me.

He physically carried me out and gently placed me outside threatening my life if I came back in.

Lat time I indulged so I am WAYYYYYYY overdue!

We may indeed be kindred spirits and thus intended to have met and destined for greatness???

I sure love your sense of humor!

Keep that Catholic-school girl uniform thought alive and well...I have one on hand for special occasions.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Awesome drinking story. You think we would get busted if we created a thread where everybody traded drinking stories? You should start it. You are way hotter than me, you have awesome red hair, you have a stripper pole, and you just said you keep a catholic school girl skirt around for special occasions. So at least in my book you could get away with murder on here.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ok so lets see where we are so far.

We start this year at wonderwomans house with some bbq and some good bands. We market the hell out of it for the next year.

Then we go African. The whole continent baby. We get there via maglev train courtesy of the good ol' US gov'ment. Once there, we drunk drive elephants, race cheetahs, and screw the monkeys. We light live oil wells for light and bug repellant. We get every great band ever. Folks like Kiss, ACDC, Aerosmith, BuckCherry, Guns n Roses ,those vikings dudes and some other crazy ninja bands. We get some fireworks that look like giant meteors crashing to earth. We got all kind of crazy food everyone brought from all over the planet. We eat, drink, and be merry and spread diseases to one another left and right. We drink, puke, and then drink some more. We got strippers, crazy moonshine, and we all start fighting over whose conspiracy theory is better. I feel like I am missing something... any ideas?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh yeah I forgot we have the Wizard to taze and so we can all tease him about his Micro-Weiner.
MICRO
WEINER

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yup...I also have mad skills in running a still,LOLROF!

Sort of a mad-scientist in the vineyard you might say...we wouldn't realy NEED to haul in too much booze if we're capable of making our own?

Don't need much really,just start making lists and where to/who will bring what.

I know...you love me. LOLROF!!!

I hope we all stay healthy so this might really have a chance to happen,last year I hooked up with 16 insane females for a party in LA I'd never met before through a forum and we remain the best of friends so who's to say???

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic

Yup...I also have mad skills in running a still,LOLROF!

Sort of a mad-scientist in the vineyard you might say...we wouldn't realy NEED to haul in too much booze if we're capable of making our own?

Don't need much really,just start making lists and where to/who will bring what.

I know...you love me. LOLROF!!!

I hope we all stay healthy so this might really have a chance to happen,last year I hooked up with 16 insane females for a party in LA I'd never met before through a forum and we remain the best of friends so who's to say???

Somehow I imagine you have mad skills at lots of things. I have bowhunting, numchuck, and computer hacking skills.

That is wild. You hooked up with 16 women you didnt even know. I cant believe you didnt invite me. I would have brought the batteries and video camera. Sorry, that was a bit over the top.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes but are you training to be a cage fighter???

(Napolean Dynamite,an addiction of mine)

Over the top is good: it will add considerably to the mood of the party but I'd vote for no video cameras!!!

You'd won't offend me,you're way too adorable and have great ideas about parties!

Bowhunting: can we invite Ted Nugent??? He owns property near me.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
do you like parties?

we can invite all our friends and have soda and pie.

i hope no bad people show up!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by elitegamer23]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

No video cameras it is, I aim to please. Ted would be great. I love that song Stranglehold. One of the best songs ever. Plus, if we get into any trouble and need some cover fire Ted would have our back.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Thank you..thank you... Im not worthy, Im not worthy.

How could I have forgotten the Beastie Boys. You cant have a party without the Beastie Boys no more than you can have a party without flying a Velvet Elvis flag.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You're preaching to the choir here !

-rrr

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Actually, come to think about it, we are ALL going to die anyway.... Isn't it odd that we find it more scary if we were all to die simultaneously?

-rrr

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes it is odd. I think we innately have a fear of death. Its amazing how much some of us dwell on it. I just figure you cant do much about it so might as well enjoy the ride until the plane hits the ground nose first.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Did I tell I look like a white Steve Urkel with a hunchback. Well really he is way better looking. Snort Snort

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

LOL, what is it that gets into our head that we are alive? Everything I have studied points more so to the fact that we are a type of "living Dead" kind of people. (Not to mention that we even live in the reality of what humans concieve to be the current Now...which seems to be more and more a type of living in the past!) Any living organism in this third dimensional reality suffers from a spiritual amneisa and must be considered long dead then alive once appearing in physical form. I am sorry to those of you who would like to see or require proof of this theory but there is some truth when one says we are going to die so lets party. In all truth, everyday on this God-forsaken, alien genetic-manipulated planet is party time. So having fun is truly moving in the wrong direction.

Bm2211

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ill bring the 151 and the Guiness. =3 maybe some cinnamon schnapps. Hell and some Canadian Mist.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Wow ... you guys are so far behind! I've been partying since September! Some of my silliest posts in the Up-to-the-Minute thread were probably a result of too much malt liquor.

Seriously, you guys have some catching up to do!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yes I have one more idea Mods and management get in free to contain arguments and ban those who start fights. On second thought we could let the them off the hook so they can have fun and hire bouncers do deal with the problems. We just take the money out of the pile, buy more booze with the rest.

We also need to pin name tags on using our user names. All foes must make up and be jolly.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Seems to me that if you're going to have an end of the world party you have to have suitable music to jive the final hours away to. So here's my top ten of the end of the world songs to get you in the mood to meet your maker!

1/ Stairway To Heaven. Led Zeppelin.

2/ I'm Still Standing. (At least for a while!) Elton John.

3/ Stayin Alive. (With a bit of luck.) Bee Gees.

4/ We Didn't Start The Fire. (The nuclear bombs did!) Billy Joel.

5/ Dont Fear The Reaper. (You'll be meeting him soon.) Blue Oyster Cult.

6/ Help!. The Beatles.

7/ Another One Bites The Dust. Queen.

8/ Ashes To Ashes. David Bowie.

9/ I Will Survive. (Highly unlikely!) Gloria Gaynor.

10/ Everybody Wants To Rule The World. Tears For Fears.

Lets get down and twist. . . as our internal organs melt!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Haaa, great thread OP!

I've been partying for like three weeks now! Check it out, my girl likes Chappelle's Show, and Chess!!

Peace out all! Happy Armageddon!

*hffffft*

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join