It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Dude, most people of age and inclination of BEING on this site are expected to die within 50 years.

Your point has thus been valid throughout history and is not worth discussion.

...might I suggest you 'get there sooner' with your eureka-esque conclusions?!?!

Ta!

Umm. I think he was being sarcastic. So no1 coudl call him a liar

SO......party with us! Yes???

Make sure to make a withdrawal all in singles, for the strippers.

I'm bringing a donkey, and porter putties!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Okay...NO ONE said anything about a donkey...you'll scare people away,LOLROF!!!

I vote for no animals except the ones with 2-legs and no funnies from those guys who truly believe they have three either!

The donkey would be subject to viewing things that might be inappropriate no doubt.

I might however be able to teach it to climb a pole if we have a few hours together...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

I might however be able to teach it to climb a pole if we have a few hours together...

In that case, we should start a few days early. We don't want donkeys to look like "jack-asses" when they get up on stage

I think I'm gonna start drinking now tho.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
reply to postTailoredVagabond

Dude, most people of age and inclination of BEING on this site are expected to die within 50 years.

Your point has thus been valid throughout history and is not worth discussion.

...might I suggest you 'get there sooner' with your eureka-esque conclusions?!?!

Ta!

So no RSVP, you wont come to the party? You would enjoy it. We will miss seeing you there. We are having tasty drinks and a large BBQ.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Yes I think those flu's are combined. We could add some wild fowl to the menu.

I'm not sure which is worse, to invite a few guests from Mexico City or to eat the stuff.

I think I read pork is safe to eat. I havent checked on chicken or wild fowl yet.

RSVP are you coming?

Anyone have any UFO contacts to arrange global transportaion. I hear they dont use gas.

let me know where and Ill be there. I never miss a party. Last night a guy was so trashed he fell through the sliding glass door. He was fine. Just scratched, i gave him stitches for his elbow.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

O.K but we agree to keep the party outside. No broken stuff. My slider has tempered glass. I dont want someone falling in to the house either.

I'll need to rent a porta potty to keep guests out of the house.

Since I live in the woods it shouldnt be a problem, however I do have some odd Blair Witch type people living nearby with stick figures hanging in their trees.

Might as well invite them too.

Can we convince the Mods to come to keep order at the party?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sounds like a plan. Now for a way to make money off of this. ATS members are $3.00 to get in everyone else $50.00. that way there is Booze at the party. All we need is a when and a where, and how are we going to get there and it would be sweet.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
lol, we can use that money for booze dont burn it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
Sounds like a plan. Now for a way to make money off of this. ATS members are $3.00 to get in everyone else $50.00. that way there is Booze at the party. All we need is a when and a where, and how are we going to get there and it would be sweet.

Good point Yes 3 bucks admission for ATS members 50 to others and 1000 a plate each for agents and disinfo's.

If they show up at the tea paties they wouldnt want to miss this party.

I also agree with the guy who just said "Dont burn the money we can buy more booze"

[edit on 27-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Irishchic dancing to AC/DC? With red hair like that, there's no way I can't be there. I don't even drink, but that's no reason to not go to a party fresh with newly painted stripper poles.

Now, about this Africa thing, I have reservations 'bout that. Who wants to go to Africa? It's toxic there. I know you guys want to help out Barry and his maglev train, I say to hell with that. Bring on the druglords, they have the cash for the shindig and the drugs. What kind of self respecting party doesn't have drugs? There's plenty of desert here in Nevada. Everyone can meet in Vegas, get it started here, then move to the desert with donkeys, monkeys, stripper poles and such. Everyone wants to go to Vegas - I'll never get why, but it's true - and we can make those Burning Man punks see what a real party is like.

I took the liberty of looking up a few things, bands for starters, and we need a movie section for those who might just want to relax after carnal visit from the monkey.

End of the World songs/albums:

* End of the World (album), by Aphrodite's Child
* "The End of the World" (Skeeter Davis song)
* "The End of the World" (The Cure song)
* "End of the World" (Ash song)
* "Until the End of the World" (U2 Song)
* It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) R.E.M. song
* A song by Ayumi Hamasaki on the album Duty
* A song by Cold on the album 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage
* A song by The Living End on the album Modern ARTillery
* A song by P.O.D. on the album ""When Angels & Serpents Dance"
* A song by Blackfield
* A song by Angela
* A song by The Waltons
* A song by Armor for Sleep
* A song by Gary Moore on the album Corridors of Power

Someone ought to bring a bunch of popcorn for the movies:

Miracle Mile
By Dawns Early Light
The Day After
A Boy and His Dog
Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Crimson Tide
The Road Warrior
Terminator, 2, 3 and soon to be 4
The Sum of all Fears
Planet of the Apes
On the Beach
Damnation Alley
Logan's Run
The Day After Tomorrow
The Core
Deep Impact
War Games
Supernova
Red Dawn
Twelve Monkeys
I Am Legend

Movie Source:
Amazon

Since I'm one of the few around that have any clue what prog-rock is, let alone listen to the bands, I'll set up the list for that stage. It doesn't need to be that big since only about five guys will show up. There's never girls at a prog show, they are always taken if they are there, so maybe set it up near the stripper poles?

Dream Theater
Spock's Beard
Transatlantic
The Flower Kings
Marillion
Symphony X

Since Transatlantic - recently re-formed - is a prog "supergroup", bringing the other bands along is gravy. Neal can play some old Spock's tunes with the boys, Portnoy w/ DT, Roine w/ TFK and Pete w/ Marillion. Since they all play long songs, that's a full day right there. I threw in Symphony X, maybe more symphonic metal than prog, but they rock and deserve a little attention.

That's all I have for now.

EDIT to add: Someone needs to get a hold of the Hoff. Can't have a party without Germany's favorite, David Hasslehoff. Maybe he can bring some Baywatch babes for the poles?

[edit on 4/27/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Have been partying all my life, not sure what to do now.....
I agree with you on one point though: we are ALL gonna die within 20 to 50 years from today. That's not odd, people will live till they 're 'bout 75 years old .

People on this forum: somewhere between 20 and 50, give or take a few years

Didn'r Doris Day sang this song? Que sera, sera

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I gave this alot of thought too a number of years ago when bush first got in I used to post things like this on the old ezboard. All we need is a little unjustified illegal stimulius package money from the top people and we can rent a state for a month and do another woodstock.

But we really need to have it be something worth remembering and something thats going to last a life time even if we dont so first we have to coridinate with local state and federal government to drop a bomb on the state were all partying in only after we all run out of drugs or its like 2 or 3 days away from being over.

That way everyone high enough not to care and numb enough not to feel the blast. This works to the governments advantage also because they can use this act as a pretext to crack down on the rest of america that can learn to be slaves after those of us that went out with the bang got it easy in a one shot your out of the earth deal.

On top of that we might as well take it further then that and take any unwanted babys and give them to the state to raise and let the state teach them how to not question authority and be good minions or better slaves and how to report on the neighbors and spy on there fellow citizens.

But it has to be taken even further then that if were going to do this right and because we have to provide for the future any bernard madof types should be given the houses of anyone attending after all were not coming back from this event after it starts. That way the con's can make some money and the state can have a reason to still have cops to fake arresting them then repoing the land the cons tryed to steal.

That way after the state repos the property they can make some money to pay off the national debt on money were going to be spending partly on this event that yet to happen. But we have to take it further then that because after all we want to make sure we leave something to the next generation.

This event should be partly broadcast on pay perview accept for those attending there should be sections of the state its being conducted in with annoucers showing different events going on at the time, such as live convict hunting we can invite richard cheney and others to both hunt down convicted people innocent of crimes and arm them too to make it fair.

A section of the state and event can be used just to elevate and promote public executions of anyone that wont agree with society or who is against the united states government or any government. We can even invite new people planning on becoming interrigators for differnet nation's to learn how to torture people at this event why seting some kind of new moral standard.

During this event we should also have a special list of ways to go out drawn up by anyone attending the event such as death by bio weapon or death by nutron bomb. The highest vote wins and after its all said and done this event should last no shorter then a full month and everyone is required that attends to try every drug at least once.

We can then ship out bodys and people that dont survive the first few days to have the drugs pumped out of the bodys and given back the DEA either for personal use or to teach children not to do drugs in the society that will be standing after all of the people attending this event wont be around anymore.

I could go on here but the op has a good point seriously for a moment the world hasnt hit rock bottem yet if we had or were we would be on our way up and not down how much worse can it get were going to be around to find out sadly.

My 2 cents on this for now.

Falcon

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

I'm all for a ATS members only bash! I think that would rule. Unfortunately, I believe we would be on the FBI's most watched list if we congregated in one place for such an event.

It would be cool though to have an ATS come together party though. I would relish the opportunity to meet all of you.

Anyways, best wishes to all of my conspiracy brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snisha

if you truly want to get hardcore down & dirty just remember EVERYBODY HOLLERIN' GOAT!!!

www.youtube.com...

I used to go to Otha Turner's annual B.B.Q.s at his farm in the hills of North Mississippi. The only nourishment I ever saw offered to all of us party goers was goat B.B.Q, fried catfish & "slap yo mama" moonshine

We must invite this Otha Turner that you speak of. I needs me some BBQ goat and some slap yo moma moonshine. He can be head of food and beverage.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

That would be an ass kicking party. I have thrown some wild parties before.

Yes I'll have the kids go with their dad that week and have the ATS party of all parties.

Invite all the mods and manegement and bring the press corps.

I can picture us all drunk and debating thread issues. It could get exciting.

The mods could be in charge of any arguments and ban those who get out of line. Sounds like a plan!

I can just see a fight starting and everyone saying what caused the fight. The answer would be something like that one dude thought greys could kick the NWO's ass. Of course, we all know Dick Cheney could whip both of them

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon

You my friend have one messed up sense of humor.
Welcome to the party and thanks for the great post. You totally understand where this thread is going.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Well I could reply to your post but I decided that I would get a start on trying to shamelessly seduce you before the party even begins. I'll start with a joke to break the ice. So are you getting shipped to a FEMA camp or are you wearing shackles because you are happy to see me.

Wow that joke sucked. Here IrishChic have another we bit o' Guiness!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You are still adorable and this thread makes me laugh!

What a f-up mess out there and we NEED a good laugh! I am seriously in love with some of the "minds" who are posting here,LOLROF!

I really do have a very large place and you don't really "get in" unless you fly or have some serious gate codes so naw naw to the nasties who might try and crash!

No fighting: there will be enough conspiracys and theories to go around!!!

The thought of a f-ing FEMA train unless it has poles SO creeps me out,LOL!

I've been known to"throw a spin" in an airport tram,much to my Mom's disgust...all those years of Catholic-school tuition down the drain!!! HAHAHA!

And...if you want to get me drunk (I don't indulge often) my poison of choice is tequila or Wild Turkey 101.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
The thought of a f-ing FEMA train unless it has poles SO creeps me out,LOL!

I've been known to"throw a spin" in an airport tram,much to my Mom's disgust...all those years of Catholic-school tuition down the drain!!! HAHAHA!

And...if you want to get me drunk (I don't indulge often) my poison of choice is tequila or Wild Turkey 101.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by irishchic]

LOL, wow somehow you just ticked off the 3 things I am looking for in a perfect mate.

1. A girl who would think to add stripper poles to a FEMA death train.
2. A girl who "throws a spin" in an airport tram while her mom watches.
3. And a love of tequila and bourbon.

I feel the hands of fate brining us together

Oh and by the way, it was nice of you to mention years of Catholic School tuition. You know the first thought in my mind is going to be you in one of those Catholic Girl uniforms. Thanks. Anybody got a light.

By the way I have my name on a plaque at a bar for being the guy who did the most shots of tequila with a worm in them
Of couse those were in my younger and wiser years.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just thought of a band we have to invite when we take this baby African. Guns 'n' Roses. Just so they can scream:

"YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!!
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join