It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Sounds like a winner! If we can;t afford ACDC I know a good tribute band, I saw them play last night and they ROCKED.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

That sounds sleazy or painful, I don;t know which!
Jusr remember to bring the mood music, I am sure even aliens like Barry White!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Well the problem isnt really whether we can afford them. We are going to get a few trillion from our friends in Columbia and Obama. Its part of our worldwide stimulus plan that is included free of charge with the party. The only problem will be is if they are still alive. They are getting up there and with all the death and destruction around us they might not make it.

But we gotta get KISS too. In fact I am going to be in a pimp suit, with cane and hat and Gene Simmons make up on. I am even going to get a prosthetic tounge to impress the ladies

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by elitegamer23

Invite that their techno viking if you want. Heck you can even invite some real vikings if you want.

We are definitely going to preach safe sex as their is a huge likelihood that somebody is going to be drunk and hard up and have monkey sex.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

wow real vikings that would make the party even better. can we invite some ninjas and pirates while we are at it?

i would hate to see anyone have monkey sex without using proper protection.
those lil bastards have been known to carry herpes! better safe than sorry you know.

Herpes-infected monkeys escape
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yeah I cant really imagine doing it with an Alien without a little Barry White singing "Lets Get It On." That next day is going to be rough when I wake up with an Alien on one side and a Monkey on the other. That should give me that extra push I need to go to rehab...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I bet it will impress the aliens you probe too!
Dude, all of the sudden I can't wait for the end of the world!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHA!

That video's got me crackin up! I'm so glad I clicked on it!

This guys must be fuggin legendary! People are following him like he's a messiah or sumthin sumthin....

Yeah......definetaly make sure this guy comes.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yeah everytime I have Monkey Sex I get a case of the Herp. Its tough times. Gotta be careful. But you know according to the herp pharm commercials you have a better life once you get Herperized. You get to go biking and kayaking and all kind of cool stuff.

Well of course their are going to be pirates we are going to throw this baby in Africa. It just wouldnt be right to not invite the Somali pirates since they are just down the street. If you know some Ninjas you can invite them. I havent partied with Ninjas since college.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well the truth is that is my job. I am a disinfo agent whose job is to get everyone excited about the end of the world. The pays not great but the perks rule. You cant really beat working for the NWO since they rule the world and all.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben Niceknowinya

That video's got me crackin up! I'm so glad I clicked on it!

This guys must be fuggin legendary! People are following him like he's a messiah or sumthin sumthin....

Yeah......definetaly make sure this guy comes.

yes techno viking should totally be there . if anyone gets out of control he can help bring order.
he might need some help so someone should invite afro ninja as well!
www.youtube.com...

If you know some Ninjas you can invite them. I havent partied with Ninjas since college.

afro ninja will probably be there

[edit on 26-4-2009 by elitegamer23]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well my giant tounge will impress most of the aliens, but the reptillians will just laugh. They have two foot long tounges. It kind of takes away my masculinity.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Go ahead and invite the Ninjas. I dont really like partying with them though. You know one minute you are doing a beer bong and the next minute you get slashed in half. What the heck is up with that?

But those TMNT can party and they usually keep it cool, but we better card them I think they are underaged.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The problem is, you can't count on dying. You might be one of the lucky ones to survive. It would be a shame if you did permanent damage to yourself in the expectation of not having to live with the results.

Like the saying goes, "If I knew I'd live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself."

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

this thread reminds me of Uncle Nerdlings Great Big End of The World Extravaganza!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

was a great time but was disappointed when the world didnt end

here is what all the hype was about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i sure love ats sometimes

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Dude, its the end of the world party. Even if you get mamed during the first one you only have to make it a couple of more years until 2012. Its all good.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

2012 that is when the real party will start!

second line

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

Invite that their techno viking if you want. Heck you can even invite some real vikings if you want.

We are definitely going to preach safe sex as their is a huge likelihood that somebody is going to be drunk and hard up and have monkey sex.

i would hate to see anyone have monkey sex without using proper protection.
those lil bastards have been known to carry herpes! better safe than sorry you know.

Herpes-infected monkeys escape
www.msnbc.msn.com...

If we're all gonna die, who cares about herpes!, No?
I'll even go for syphilis! Just 2 see what it's like.

I say...the hell with the rubbers!

oh, and defintaly bring Techno Viking.! He could probably give Chuck Norris a heluva fight!

Did you see how he ripped up that flyer in the video?????
He's such a BaD AsSS!!
How does he get away with it?

we should have a steel cage match 2, with all the meat-heads.
You know.....the muscle heads with the barbed wire tatoos n'sh*y who hang out infront of the ladies room trying to pick up chics???

Put em' ALL in the steel cage, juiced up on steroids PCP and whiskey, no water, and let em' kill each other til there's only 1 left.
Then u take him, and let one of the ninjas be-head him, samurai style!
Budweiser will probably sponsor something like this.!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Excellent post. Glad to see I am not the only nut on here. This whole thread has been a blast. Thanks for contributing. Maybe I shouldnt have made all those God cracks though because now I got a bat or a bird in my basement.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Originally posted by Ben Niceknowinya

oh, and defintaly bring Techno Viking.! He could probably give Chuck Norris a heluva fight!

chuck norris is actually a pussy and an idiot, i have proof!
www.youtube.com...

Excellent post. Glad to see I am not the only nut on here. This whole thread has been a blast. Thanks for contributing. Maybe I shouldnt have made all those God cracks though because now I got a bat or a bird in my basement.

all people are nuts, just to different degrees. with all the talk and worry with the swine flu on the tv, on the nets, and in your local newspaper its a good relief to get away from such and just laugh.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by elitegamer23]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yes it is good to laugh. Things are never as good or bad as they appear. Thanks for adding to the laughs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join