ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That was really funny, i came to the same realization about 6 years ago and ever day has been out with a bang since.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Well I love red hair and irish women with their own stripper poles, so I vote we make you the Queen of the Party. Whose your favorite band? We can get them to write a song called IrishChic.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

Awesome. You already have some practice at this. Do you have any advice on how to make this thing huge?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

LMAOROF!!!

This will indeed be the party of the century with y'all at the helm!

You could also consider making it a "theme party" and ask people to come dressed as their favorite nemesis or their favorite saving grace?

Heaven and Hell...I feel a theme comin' on.

Now I want to have this party!!!

Awww....you are too cute! I'd be honored just to attend!

Fav band: it would be really hard to pick just one but I do adore AC/DC.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Now we're talking! I'll stop by the bank on my way, and I'll have my whole withdrawal in singles!

*I think I wanna wear nut-huggers and no shirt*

Good outfit for my last day on earth.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Oooh I like Heaven and Hell. We could resurrect Black Sabbath from the semi dead and they could sing the theme song. We might have to be a little more inclusive and add some to the title so we dont get the other religions all worked up. God knows we dont want to work up those one people we cant name on here without getting our thread closed.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Also, I did mention a theme for the men. We would all wear pimp suits and have a mandatory pimp cane and hat. What can I say I am big on accesorizing. But I dont know what we should do as a them for the women. Got any ideas?

Ok AC/DC it is. I was thinking maybe BuckCherry, not to be confused with Chuck Berry.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I dunno Vegas seems like a nice place this time of year. and you know the Desert, well you could do just about anything out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Dude you might even considering wearing a pair of speedo's. I mean it is your last day on earth and all.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I will sleep on it my friend...has to be something that won't offend yet that will make a true statement.
This has been the best thread of the day and again,thanks for the fun...the flu-chit is making me jumpy.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
if techno viking is there count me in.
www.youtube.com...

im sure there will be lots of panic sex at your party so somebody better bring the rubbers.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yeah we will have to work out the kinks (no pun intended). I have already expanded it to Heaven and Hell and Seventeen Virgins and some Atheists... I dont know if Ozzy is going to be able to pull this off

We have to have Aerosmith. But not the crappy Aerosmith that is their today. They got to go old school and I want Steven Perry so tore up that he is skeletal like the good old days.

By the way sleep well. Dont worry about the flu, they say the over the counter flu drugs work pretty well on it. Well until it mutates into some super death virus... I am always the optomist.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

i never did like R.E.M. but u cant forget about them. they will need to play its the end of the world to close out the party.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should be politically correct and invite some reptilians and greys so they don't feel left out, get hostile and take over.

Think about it!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Invite that their techno viking if you want. Heck you can even invite some real vikings if you want.

We are definitely going to preach safe sex as their is a huge likelihood that somebody is going to be drunk and hard up and have monkey sex.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ah very good point... I'm trying to make a list of everythng we will need and I'll add a large supply of rubbers to the mix. Hey if you think about it.... it's the last day on earth, so why need rubbers? (I'm not saying don't use them but hypothetically speaking.....) I'm having a hard time thinking up all the needs for this gigantic party so far and for most party planners they need to know who is coming like r.s.v.p (I have no friggen clue what that stands for and I don't feel like looking it up atm, I'm partying in advance :lol
If anyone reads over the thread and wants to make a list of what has been said, feel free to post it. Personally I'd like to see a giant party like this happen even if it's not in Africa. I can't afford to get there anyway! See you guys in a bit or in the morning.... plan up!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I agree. I mean its not really a party until the Aliens start showing up. I am going to get one drunk and probe them back.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I want to wear a pimp suit with a big purkle flower too!
Speaking of which, when the time comes can we please go out to the tune "For Those About to ROck?" When my time comes I really want a 21-one gun salute!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Dude you can afford to come. Remember Obama is going to build a worldwide maglev train where all points lead to the middle of an African desert. What could be more Obama and Congress than that.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

We might have to slightly redo the lyrics to "Those about to Drop". Is that ok with you? And feel free to wear a pimp suit with whatever accessories you want just dont forget your pimp cane and furry hat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join