It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

That works for me. I say you just bring a real eagle. You could fly in like you are all cool. The chicks will dig it. Just picture yourself in a pimp suit flying on an eagle. You cant get any cooler than that.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Dont worry he will be there ......

I am sure he has nothing against partying ..scripture just says be not overtaken with wine or strong drink and be not drunken (being drunk makes you do things that you would not ordinarily do ) .....it is all about moderation is it not ?

I doubt anyone will feel much like partying anyway if we are all deathly ill with the flue ...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Glad to hear He is coming, it wouldnt feel right if He didnt show up. Well maybe we can negotiate a Solomon clause. Solomon partied like a Rock Star and God seemed to be ok with it.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Eh well aside from the elephant, cheetah and car talk, I vote we start organizing this party online! I say we use part of the desert in northern Africa at night so it'll be nice and cool, but somewhere close to a town. I don't know how hard it is to get beer and the such in Africa, I might have to ask my dad about that since he's been there on jobs a few times now. If we invite the world and say 100,000 people show up, what kind of space will we need to block off and rid of snakes and the such? I'm sure if we're inviting people to an area like that we'll need a makeshift runway or helipad to let some high class people land. We could convince them to bring in some of the goodies we all need

I know 100,000 isn't the smallest fraction of the world, but that would still be one hell of a party!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Glad to see you are helping to plan it. I wouldnt have even thought of the snakes. Nothing screws up a party like peoples blood boiling from venom. We definitely need a runway. Lets ask Obama to build a state of the art airport for us. More jobs, plus people will like us better since we will be doing our part to stimulate the African economy too. Plus it just feels good to give back!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok along the lines of planning. Everyone has to bring their beer in cans. One because we dont want anyone taking a beer bottle to the head, because you know if we get 100k people together somebodies going to start a fight. Two, because then we wont have to clean up and we can stimulate the economy of Africa further by them recycling all those cans. You know me I am all about being Green.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm witcha! I'll start marinating some steak tips.

I'll bring a donkey and some porter putties too!

And I wanna die AFTER my hangover. The hell with it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm sure Obama wouldn't mind giving back to his country's well being. Hell you never know, that runway might turn into a giant airport in the future! As far as the snakes go yeah... I have to deal with snakes here all the time and unless we are partying it up in the desert Kung Pow style, throwing a snake around in one hand dancing mad while having a beer in the other.... it just isn't going to happen. I said I wouldn't want to coordinate something like this but hell as my imagination keeps turning about, the more I want to go through with it

What else are we going to need for this party? I wonder if a 1x1 or 2x2 mile patch near a city would be enough to hold everyone? that'd be a huge area to begin with, and we'd have to have multiple stages and LOTS of bands... different styles to suit the worldwide partygoers. Maybe if it goes though...just MAYBE....Obama will install a maglift train rail station between the areas (you know, as a starter/trial plan for his proposed railway crap) that way people don't end up walking for an hour or two just to get where they want to go!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Good thinking. I didnt even think of Porta Potties. I just figured we would all pee on a cactus or something. But you are right we need porta potties.

You are brilliant, dying before the hangover is a beautiful strategy. All the pleasure with none of the pain.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I must say a beer in one hand and a snake in the other is pretty appealing. I dont really smoke but everytime I drink I smoke just to have something to do with the other hand. So maybe if I had a snake to swing I wouldnt need a smoke. The only down side is when I go to puff that snake after I am about 3/4 through a bottle of Jack and I dont know my own name.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I will bring a pole and some pretty friends?
Hey: when he chips are down there's nothing like a bit of dancing to get people in the mood to party!
Best thread today and boy did I need some fun...thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well if you're puffing on a snake and you don't know your own name... I hope you know the snake's name!!!

Seriously though.... being on a thread where the party has a 99% chance of not happening (even though I leave that 1% in and hope it does, just so I keep planning) we need to secure the place, get the bands/people in place.... have lots of beer, liquor, even a couple of food galleries. We all know that drunks get hungry. You can't tell me you haven't stopped at the only fast food place on the way home from the bar to pick up a burger only to drop 1/4 of it on the sides on the seat before you get home.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Glad you liked it. Thanks for your input and the pole. Cant have a party without a stripper pole. The only downside is now I got to bring a backpack full of ones
Well I guess we all have to do our part.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Well now, you have some great positive mental attitude! Personally I always try to make the best out of every situation, no matter what, because what else are you gonna do?

Oh, and I LOVE a party!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No money honey...this is the BIG ONE so everything really should be gratis and the best possible effort on everyone's part to insure memories that will last...well...a lifetime,LOL!

I am all in if anyone really does want to have a what would be a good name for it party!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

This is all starting to come together in my mind. We are going to need cash from the Columbians and Obama. Probably a couple of trillion all together. I guess they better buy some extra printing presses, but there you go more jobs.

Ok we get a worldwide maglev train where all points lead to the middle of a desert, what is more American than that. This way no one gets a dui on the way home. We are also going to need hotels for the people that are really hungover and plus you gotta have a place to take your monkey back to at the end the night.

We have created like at least a few million jobs, put in a nice infrastructure in Africa to help them get a jumpstart. The Indian elephant armour companies stock is going to go through the roof. We should get a Nobel prize for this.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

First of all if that is your red hair I definitely want to meet you at the party. I still kind of like the idea of the girls charging. I dont want to loose that dynamic of the girl trying to get as much of my money and me trying to get a peek at as much of her as I can for free. That is half the fun. But if you are feeling generous I will take a couple hundred free lap dances.

I am not good at coming up with names. I need some help. Ideas?
We could do a take on the Bailouts and call it Ballsout, but thats a little cheesy and sexist.

And you all know me and how I dont like to offend anyone.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The plans are in motion, I sent a u2u to the OP and I called it something like "THE END OF TIMES PARTY" like that... dunno exactly. Since I read this I broke the tab on one and have had some liquor, in celebration of a pre-party type of deal. Nothing like being prepared! Maybe we can get a real party that most of us can get to, spread the word and get many many people to come. I don't know of anyone personally that can host a party like this so back in line with the planning.... I know it was mentioned earlier to bring something to eat and only can beers so everyone should bring their own or mostly their own and put it in a pot to drink. Mardis Gras happens here every year and mostly everyone brings their own stuff but sometimes the occasional person only brings a little bit and needs more to be comfortable. I'd hope it would be like that where we can all share and just party down.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Chit...why not hit up the cartels for donations,they seem to love a good time (plus I'm a sucker for guy with tats,cash,and a big gun) and why couldn't you jack a few of the FEMA trains to use not only for transport but a few could be converted to mobile sleepover cars as well.

You gotta' use what you have on hand,right?

And yes,that is my hair.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Great idea on the Fema cars. They already have shackles so if anyone wants to get a little freaky they can just head back to a fema car.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join