It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snisha

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
Wait, speaking of food...who's going to be doing all the cooking?

Didn't you get the memo?
Otha Turner will be head of food and beverages. there will be Goat B.B.Q, fried catfish & "slap yo mama" moonshine.

And this is just the starters! later he'll serve us a lot of SWINE B.B.Q - lots of it.

I was fairly sure when I posted those links about Otha earlier in the thread that it would "trip out" whoever took the time to take it in!

I wish Otha was still alive, he was a unique individual. Ya know it's kinda funny(sort of in a tragic way) how Mississipians are often cast in the role of being uber racists and intellectually/socially deficient.

It is interesting to note that Otha started having his goat B.B.Q.'s back in the 50's and even back then there was a multi-ethnic mix at his shindigs!

Mind yall, I'm not attempting to suggest that darkness and awful actions did not/don't exist here. But personally, I have(for the most part) been privy to more of a feeling of kinship with the majority of folks of this state and the lessons i learned growing up here and in Jamaica have served me well.

Anyhow... I shall now digress and *in the spirit of this thread* I now offer my culinary expertise to this festive endeavour. I know that most guys(especially Southerners) will tell anyone who will listen that they possess superb skills in regards to outdoor cooking.

I can actually one up that and unashamedly state that I am a "Bona Fide" Pit Master! Now before yall start slingin' a shat-storm of righteous indignation my way allow me to state that I have actually competed in and placed *FIRST* in the grandaddy of em all/largest invitation only B.B.Q. contest on earth....***MEMPHIS IN MAY***

Besides that I also possess what is considered to be the "Lamborghini" of smokers the incomparable Southern Pride SPK500 it is a totally mobile propane heated rotisserie convection smoker with the ability to cook 500lbs. per session!!!It can only be described as a true marvel of human ingenuity(even though the PTB @ Memphis in May banned it's use in ANY of their sanctioned contests)

One more thing yall... I'll load that sucka with as much pork,beef,chicken, etc as we can come up with but i'm kinda wary of goat

As a final sidenote... to all my fellow A.T.S.'rs that are vegetarians, rest assured I have not forgotten about yall, I have been cooking professionally as a chef for 14 yrs.specializing primarily in Cajun/Creole cuisine & I have tons of kick as* "green" dishes. BTW my vegetarian red beans n' basmati rice is soooo good it will make yo tounge slap yo brain!!!

"Within the South itself, no other form of cultural expression, not even music, is as distinctively characteristic of the region as the spreading of a feast of native food and drink before a gathering of kin and friends."

-- John Egerton

"Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream."
- Scarlett O'Hara

Hey you know a lot about cooking will you volunteer to be the cook. We still havent found one. You meet all the criteria.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Damned good idea.

We can call it Apocalypse-Aid 2009.

Yes, we will use the middle of Africa as the spot, 1000 square miles all decked out with Jumping Castles (only to be used naked), Smash 'em up Derby's and whatever else we can think of!! For the brave, we can have mud eating contests, Monkey Fighting and MORE!

We can have Psychics with their own little Crystal Balls giving out free Palm Reading sessions to tell the future: DEATH TO ALL!!

We can have Jesus fly down in a Pink Military Chopper, waving to the masses and throwing down free samples of Lip Balm!! Then, when he lands to the sound of a horrible U2 song, he can scream into the microphone "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" to which the whole crowd will say "YES!". He can then break into a song and dance routine set to the Spongebob Squarepants song while everybody on the ground forms a huge moshpit!

We can have STD infected people freely spreading their yucky glory to all who want it, because death is EMMINENT!!

There can be stalls handing out FREE paper nappies/diapers so that extreme intoxication is not a worry.

Kids will be smoking cigarettes and reading dirty magazines because they will never be able to experience their adult-hood!

Dogs and Cats will be dressed up like people and will host their own gameshows, which of course will mostly consist of butt sniffing and flea scratching!!

Walt Disney's frozen body will make an appearance too!! We will thaw him out and everybody can get a free photo standing next to his Hitler Lovin' Majesty!!

Food stalls will be handing out FREE burgers made with the meat of endangered species, because let's face it, if WE go, THEY go too!!

Kriss Kross will be (finally) found guilty and charged with Crimes against Humanity, and will be fed to gangs of hungry snails. A slow death, yes, but one that must take place.

T-Shirts with the slogan "I didn't survive Apocalypse Aid 2009" will be given to everybody, either that, or a black jumpsuit and a pair of Nike sneakers!!

Sober-ness shall be frowned upon, and drunken-ness shall be enforced by armed women, all of which will weigh over 500 pounds.

We can have free suicide booths, hell, we can have an Execution stage for those who want to go out to the sound of thousands of people applauding insanely!!

We can have Ostrich rides for the kiddies, but they have to be drunk too, otherwise no ride.

All of the World's leaders will be there, dressed as babies in bonnets and holding bottles. The Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and the American President Barack Obama have to hold hands the WHOLE TIME, and they MUST kiss (with tongue) every three minutes or they get egged.

Simon and Garfunkel will NOT be invited, this is the ONLY rule!!

So, who's bringing the Potato Salad??

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
We might need some excavators on site to help bury the trash.
Who do you plan to post security? CIA, Mossad, Cryps, Bloods etc.? Regardless, they all seem to get the job 'done' though they seem to have been a bit 'careless' sloppy lately.

Maybe it's something in the air?

Hmm, whatever happened to just having a bunch of big dudes with some jiujitsu training?

This party sounds kinda scary, count me out!!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Call it what you like....

I'll be the skinny guy giving it the shapes on the floor.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
This party sounds kinda scary, count me out!!

Of course it's going to be a crazy party. So that means that you have to come to the party.

If we are all going to die, then we might as well die at the world's greatest party ever.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Yeah, but you know what, I don't know if I'm ready to die yet after all. There are still too many things I haven't done that I still want to do. Having a child and a family, and things like that.

Maybe there's some way we can prevent the Armageddon, or at least put it off for another generation or two, you know?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

I understand how you feel. But even if everyone on Earth doesn't die, it would still be fun to go to the grestest party ever.

How about this, just take some time to rethink your decision. After all you have until 2012 to change your mind.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Damned good idea.

We can call it Apocalypse-Aid 2009.

Yes, we will use the middle of Africa as the spot, 1000 square miles all decked out with Jumping Castles (only to be used naked), Smash 'em up Derby's and whatever else we can think of!! For the brave, we can have mud eating contests, Monkey Fighting and MORE!

We can have Psychics with their own little Crystal Balls giving out free Palm Reading sessions to tell the future: DEATH TO ALL!!

We can have Jesus fly down in a Pink Military Chopper, waving to the masses and throwing down free samples of Lip Balm!! Then, when he lands to the sound of a horrible U2 song, he can scream into the microphone "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" to which the whole crowd will say "YES!". He can then break into a song and dance routine set to the Spongebob Squarepants song while everybody on the ground forms a huge moshpit!

We can have STD infected people freely spreading their yucky glory to all who want it, because death is EMMINENT!!

There can be stalls handing out FREE paper nappies/diapers so that extreme intoxication is not a worry.

Kids will be smoking cigarettes and reading dirty magazines because they will never be able to experience their adult-hood!

Dogs and Cats will be dressed up like people and will host their own gameshows, which of course will mostly consist of butt sniffing and flea scratching!!

Walt Disney's frozen body will make an appearance too!! We will thaw him out and everybody can get a free photo standing next to his Hitler Lovin' Majesty!!

Food stalls will be handing out FREE burgers made with the meat of endangered species, because let's face it, if WE go, THEY go too!!

Kriss Kross will be (finally) found guilty and charged with Crimes against Humanity, and will be fed to gangs of hungry snails. A slow death, yes, but one that must take place.

T-Shirts with the slogan "I didn't survive Apocalypse Aid 2009" will be given to everybody, either that, or a black jumpsuit and a pair of Nike sneakers!!

Sober-ness shall be frowned upon, and drunken-ness shall be enforced by armed women, all of which will weigh over 500 pounds.

We can have free suicide booths, hell, we can have an Execution stage for those who want to go out to the sound of thousands of people applauding insanely!!

We can have Ostrich rides for the kiddies, but they have to be drunk too, otherwise no ride.

All of the World's leaders will be there, dressed as babies in bonnets and holding bottles. The Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and the American President Barack Obama have to hold hands the WHOLE TIME, and they MUST kiss (with tongue) every three minutes or they get egged.

Simon and Garfunkel will NOT be invited, this is the ONLY rule!!

So, who's bringing the Potato Salad??

Hey I vote for you to be the party organizer. Youve covered all the bases! You also get a "get in free pass".

I dont know who's bring the potato salad but rocketgirl is making the drinks. I'm in charge of the BBQ swine I guess.

Can you also double as a bouncer?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Call it what you like....

I'll be the skinny guy giving it the shapes on the floor.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mr-lizard]

I get the first dance!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I understand how you feel. But even if everyone on Earth doesn't die, it would still be fun to go to the grestest party ever.

How about this, just take some time to rethink your decision. After all you have until 2012 to change your mind.

Hi Rocketgirl, well I have thought about it and I think my answer is still No.

If I showed up, people would probably start ridiculing and taunting and harassing me, like they always do, and somebody could end up getting hurt real bad......

I mean, all those wild orgies and stuff sounds really fun, but I just don't think I'd fit in with all that. Never have, never will. It's best for everybody if I just stick with my quiet little life and my non-orgy girlfriend.

Thank you though!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
Hi Rocketgirl, well I have thought about it and I think my answer is still No.

If I showed up, people would probably start ridiculing and taunting and harassing me, like they always do, and somebody could end up getting hurt real bad......

I mean, all those wild orgies and stuff sounds really fun, but I just don't think I'd fit in with all that. Never have, never will. It's best for everybody if I just stick with my quiet little life and my non-orgy girlfriend.

Thank you though!

Wait people pick on you..how come?

I also understand the whole party thing. I don't fit into the orgy world either. I guess that's why I purpose a 48 hour clean rave with music and glowsticks and of course all the water and soda that you can drink.

Chances are, I will still really have it. You will be welcome to come if you like and I will make sure that no one picks on.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wait people pick on you..how come?

Well gee whiz, I wish I knew exactly!

I mean, I've made some bad mistakes in my life, said and did some really mean things, let some really good people down and hurt some friends' feelings and stuff - but then again, who hasn't?? Nobody's perfect, you know?

Oh and I've made some threats, like you know how sometimes people harass each other and then they go "hey
off and leave me alone or I'll kill ya!", that kind of stuff - but again, who hasn't?? People play around and threaten each other all the time, and 99% of the time it's all just hot air and macho BS, you know?

I mean, I really don't have any ill will or violent intentions toward anyone, I just want to be left alone and live my life in peace like anyone else, know what I mean?

*sigh*

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OKAY...but only if I can invite the Fairies and the Elves...Oh and the Leprechauns...they can drink. (HOWL)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

I understand where you're coming from. The best part about making mistakes is that you get to learn from them.

Just keep moving forward and don't dwell on the past. Sometimes dwelling on things that has already happen can drive you crazy if you let it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

No problem fairies and elves are always welcome. My girlfriend has some kind of thing for midgets so hopefully some them will come as well.

By the way, I always wanted to get wasted with some fairies. Lol, that didnt come out right.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Well if we get through this swine flu situation,theres always something
else around the corner. "CANNIBALS"

So what can you do?Take every day as if it maybe the last by enjoying it.
Not full of doom and gloom.Not the frame of mind i'd like to die with.

Yes party on.2moro you never know.

[edit on 19/5/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well id rather prepare my self for the camps or better still avoid them all together you guys can party till u drop, cos at that point ull be rounded up n shouved in a FEMA pen ready for assimilation or termination.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Have faith people stop the worry, worry = negative energy they love it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

HAHA i like your style!

why dont we all just meet up somewhere and start digging a huge underground base where only ats members and their families can hop in.

if we are going to party... might as well be after everything happens and we made it out alive!!

i think we could make one kick ass community in person, cus you can spot trolls a mile away in the real world.

warts, and green skin... smelly... their obvious when they dont hide behind a monitor

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join