posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:05 AM
Well I made the decision, this morning, not to send my 3 children to school just so I can see how things develop today. I think it will either be
spreading rapidly or will begin to blow over.
Spain is up to 8 suspected cases, as of this morning, although none in my area. We have quite a few south American and Mexican people that live and
work here and they visit family, have family visit them, etc.
I think parents will just have to play this day by day but I decided that having a day off today won't hurt and it gives me a chance to see what more
news comes out, if any.
Edit to add:- I hope I'm being paranoid and over-reacting!
[edit on 27-4-2009 by Maya00a]