It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New political Party?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, after reading all this information about secret societies covertly taking over the U.S. government via the demicrats and republicans, I think its time!

The name of this party? The AMERICAN PARTY. The platform would be constitutuional law, and bansihment of secret societies, plus, the return of the gold standard!

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I second that notion. However as we have seen in the past if you go aganist a secret society you could get shot and come down with altimerzes i.e Ronald Regan

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
true, true. But my vision is to include all the 3rd parties together. Unite them under one banner.

It would take alot of bullets to get them all.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A second party would be a pleasing innovation, ASE.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
But by combining all the third parties, you would end the variety to choose from. Instead of many parties, there would only be three. That's it, three choices. And I don't think the parties would combine as easily as you make it seem.

Other than that, It's the most ingenious idea that could be done.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
considering that we only have two VIABLE parties now (as in, only a candidate from one of them will get elected), I'd welcome an all-encompassing third!

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yes, but combining third parties...It can't be done. They are too far apart on the spectrum. I too would welcome a third party, if it could be done.

top topics

join