It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any of you wonder about the swine flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How it started showing up in every country on the planet at the same time? Kind of wierd isn't it unless the governments are doing it. Seems pretty planned to me..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

No, what swine flu? this is the first I have heard of it....

Snarkiness off: click on "recent posts" to find out more.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Considering the rapidity of air travel these days, on top of a fast incubation period for influenza, it's not really surprising.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Do I ever wonder about swine flu ? Yes I do, I wonder if we are all going to die, or this is just a regular flu that the media is turning into a rating contest.

What does your gut feeling tell you?
Are we all going to die?
Or
Are the Main Stream Media trying to capitalize on ratings?

I started a thread a couple hours ago about swine flu, it was immediately discredited by ATS members who thought this was a MSM ratings fair.

I don't know what to think about it. But do I wonder about it? yes.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yeah i wonder if the swine flu is going to make me snort and have a pig nose before I gasp my last breath and drop like a rock into the dark abyss of death never to be heard or seen again, never to hear my family weap as they throw my cold dead body into the ground.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
How it started showing up in every country on the planet at the same time? Kind of wierd isn't it unless the governments are doing it. Seems pretty planned to me..

yes you are wright.

just like rumsfield and his cronies orchestrated the rubbish about bird flu and made vast fortune of $200 million selling that tamilflu vaccine this is just another planned money making scheme.

only about 1200 people worldwide have died yet we were told it would kill billions...remember/

all the media lackeys spouting lies...

also they tried to make even more money by leaking the bird flu virus deliberately last month...read that thread.

they are already talking about a vaccine for pig flu after just a few days....!!!!

top topics

join