It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dole Wins Dismissal of Nicaraguan Banana Workers' Lawsuits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Dole Wins Dismissal of Nicaraguan Banana Workers' Lawsuits

www.bloomberg.com

Lawyers for Westlake Village, California-based Dole argued during a hearing that lawyers in Nicaragua recruited poor people who had never worked on a banana farm to file complaints, trained them to lie and faked lab tests and employment records.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I like the line "trained them to lie" as a defense used in court as a excuse to dismiss a lawsuit against a major corp firm in the united states that has had ties to drug dealing and money laundering in the United States.

What I know about this story is DOLE and CHICITA if I am spelling the second one right made a deal around 1990 sometime after the panama invasion to take large dehidrators and use them for cooking coc aine down in columbia and other places where fruits were going to be shipped into the united states.

I know that DOJ was offered to interview someone from Nicaragua around 2007 time frame that had direct knowledge of drug dealing related to DOLE and I also believe it was in relation to this case I wonder who payed off both the FBI DOJ and the judge in this case.

I wonder how much money the judge got in this case to dismiss it?

Falcon

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
God, this is so sad. Unfortunately, the outcome of ANY court action will not affect what has been done. Man's inhumanity to man

American consumers especially need to understand, that food they eat may have been grown with toxins not allowed in the US.

falcon, I would like to know more about the coc aine connection.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Chiquita..
en.wikipedia.org...
A very busy and nasty company.

Remember...Bob Dole says !!!!

Peace...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Chiquita..
en.wikipedia.org...
A very busy and nasty company.

Remember...Bob Dole says !!!!

Peace...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
60 minutes did a story scraching the surface of this in 2007 and 2008 here are two stories that are partly related to this story here.

Link 1 Justice Dept going banana's

The price of Banana's

Some whistleblowing me and a few others did way back in 2004 is in relation to the second link Im amazed I havent gotten a visit from some columbian drug dealer looking to get even for costing him or her billions of dollars in drug money.

What I know about it and a few people in the CIA that have yet to come public on this is sometime around 1990 why we were rapping up panama and in the process of replacing the so called leadership for drugs the rumor in the CIA was that George H. W. Bush was going to capsize on the amount of drugs columbia was shipping in threw the CIA and others in Nicaragra and Columbia.

So it was decided to run it threw a fruit company to hide assets coming into the United States people in all levels of government were paid off and LBO's leverage Buy out companys starting using drug money to buy out the economy as far back as 1990. From what I understand it started off with just a few C-130's and trucks coming across the border then it went full scale opperations in texas and other states.

CBS news if they ever investigate this fully might just end up in federal prison for knowing too much I know alot of people that have flat out disappared over looking too much into this issue. The banana front is only one front in several other overseas opperations by the state department to launder drugs and guns into forgine nations.

There was a Columbian General from what I understand a few years ago that was willing to testify to the justice department on this very event I dont know who got to who in the justice department to silence it or shut it up but I still find it highly suspicious that the now former director of the FBI Lewis J. Freed is now working for the Saudi Arabian Government's Prince Bandar why this event and others at DOJ are causing alot of people to speak out even risking there job status as investigators.

Hope that helps.

Falcon

Viva la francia.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon

Thanks for further info, falcon. I am intrigued by the CIA coc aine connection. I can remember when Hasenfuss's plane was shot down over Nicaragua, with his wallet carrying the name and phone # of George's Daddy.

Bring down guns, fly back drugs.

Wasn't the successor to Air America, Southern Air Transport, based in Ohio, as is Chiquita Brands International? Haha I can picture all those "bananas" flying into the US.

Did not the Colombian paramilitary get support from the US? Hmmmm, could the Chiquita payoffs to terrorists really be just part of the drug money (laundered), or were they as portrayed, extortion?

Another question...in what part of the coc aine process are the big dehydrators used? Interesting. This sounds big time.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
To answer one question I posted information on a opp called Operation Watchtower that the NAVY and other people in ONI paid me a visit on shortly after I got into virginia. It involved a man by the name of Ed Wilson. If you do a search on Ed Wilson and or Operation Watchtower you will find information on this event related to drug trafficing and murder of people that knew to much as it was going on.

Some of operation watchtower had to do with putting covert survalance on targets the United States Government and others in high up positions wanted to blackmail people in local police stations political positions and other people in and outside of the United States Government.

This is a good link here.

Covert Black Op

That link contains information about operation watchtower and operation orwell. When I was still on the air people retired in different agencies that knew what I was doing came to me with this above information and I couldnt help but to put it out someone had to say something or expose what was going on pertaining to this event.

Dole and Chiqita are just 2 fronts that the CIA has had drugs and guns going threw for years. As far as the dehidrator part dealing with the coc aine it wasnt just coc aine that was being shipped into the united states it was also weed. There are people that are retired CIA and other agencies that know alot more about this then I do. It wasnt just the CIA doing it either people in the israeli mossad and MI6 along with the ministry of defense was also involved in alot of operations like these listed here.

You look into this far enough you find high level espionage all levels of blackmail of political officals and murder of people that are going to report or know of ops going on like this right now then you see the bigger picture of whats going on. CBS has got part of it if they investigate it any further then they have they are headed twards a $h!t storm they might just not walk away from I know.

I went down the rabbit hole on this issue very very far and its a big issue 100's of billions of dollars of drug money here tied to all kinds of people in washington and special interest groups alike.

That should give you something to look into for the next few days.

Falcon

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thank you, faslcon, for your info and resource. I will read through all about Operation Watchtower and also Operation Orwell. (Yes, will take some time!) Unfortunately, I do not doubt that Operation Watchtower was real. The love of money truly is the root of evil.

BTW IMO Ollie North is one of the most despicable and sadly pathetic characters from the Iran Contra scandal.

I got off topic too much. I hope younger Americans understand what goes on, what is dumped in other countries, whether it is south of their border or across the sea in Africa. They must continue, at the very least, to shine light on the human cockroaches that inhabit the planet along with some very good people.

And justice for all...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by desert]

top topics

join