It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapes, Textures Dream (Pic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Last night I had a very upsetting sleep. I was bombarded with images of shapes, colors and textures which made forms of other shapes and what looked to be living beings... It was so fast and upsetting that I woke in a panic and still had the textured effect to my sight for a few seconds as I looked around my room it was folding or bending around everything in my room the texture itself was transparent and was bending light at the contours of its tiny textured surface, that's the best that I can describe it. I then had to have a smoke and turn on the TV for something to get my mind off this as it was 5am.

There was one shape that dominated it all and was there through out this dream, like it was the cause and generated what I saw, I find it weird as I'm sure most who read this will too. I did make a drawing of it as it was really the only thing I could hold on to, everything else was too fast and is just a blur when I think about it.

Here is the picture I made of this shape, it ain't the best drawing I know. The shape was in total 3D, had a shiny metallic surface (which was different from anything else in the dream) and in prefect proportion, what I drew is a top view of it, and the gray you see is just a back round to make the shape stand out better.

So just a shot out in the dark, has anyone seen anything something like this shape anywhere? be it a book or image ?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sometimes I'll have weird dreams like that if I eat something strange before going to bed!
Seriously though, I think it's your brain's way of trying to make sense of the world during REM-stage sleep. Experimentation with geometry is completely natural in dreams and it's not a sign that something is wrong "upstairs". The most vivid dreams for me came when I was in the hospital on a morphine drip... the most beautiful shimmering colors and they exuded a "chattering" quality as they wove in and out of the light.
Quite pretty but completely drug-induced.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just enjoy... and if it really bugs you, watch what you eat before bedtime.

new topics

join