It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked NASA Pic's & Info ?? Could we have it backwards ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I was thinking the other night about NASA and all those lovely pictures that they release , you know those pictures that we here at ATS love to scrutinize and question ? Many will often look for some anomalous object to indicate proof of alien life , from the smallest microbe to ancient structures giving evidence to some long lost civilization .

Many of those that do believe that these pictures show visual evidence of past life also tend to believe that NASA will " touch up " questionable pictures before releasing them to all of us .
Heck I will go as far as to say that most people in general just might believe that NASA makes it a policy to " touch up " pictures before releasing pictures for public consumption .

Could it be that the NASA " touch ups " are not to hide proof of alien life but are in actuality placed there to create public speculation of alien life ?

Could there also come a day , assuming that NASA makes it a policy to report less then accurate info to the public , that they might go as far as to make a false claim of actually discovering life on another planet ?

I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on this topic .

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27 Apr 09 by Gools]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I am starting more and more to feel the same as you here is another thread saying pretty much the same thing. NASA dont photoshop moon pics to hide anything !

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am kind of surprised at the lack of response to this topic . Having seen the amount of time spent viewing this topic from the other side of the coin I am a bit disappointed that there is such a lack of interest in viewing the possibilities of another perspective .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I think with this being a logical and plausible theory, it's kind of hard to shoot it down. That and with the other thread the topic may be a little overdone at the moment. Others I am sure eventually others will chime in.

new topics

top topics

join