It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasts kill 16 children in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Blasts kill 16 children in Pakistan

news.uk.msn.com

Sixteen children have been killed in two separate bomb incidents in Pakistan over the weekend, including one with a bomb hidden inside a football.
Violence has increased in the region as Taliban fighters have extended their reach.
Western allies, needing Pakistan's help to defeat al Qaeda and stabilise neighbouring Afghanistan, fear the country is in danger of sliding into chaos.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure if this item has previously been submitted, but it certainly caught my eye when reading it.

Perhaps I have become paranoid in my youth, or even a little mistrusting of the governments of this world.

Alarm bells began ringing in my head when I read the third paragraph of the ITN/MSN article.

My immediate reaction was to feel that it is the "Western allies" who are the ones planting these bombs in the first place, by allowing companies to build these devices, then sell them on to any Tom, Dick or Harry...

I am also fascinated by the fact that the "Western allies" are just that. No mention of which "countries" are actually allied with one another to seek out and kill the Taliban/Al-CIA-da/etc.

I do have to say that the thought of anyone killing so many innocent young children sickens me.

news.uk.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I get the americans trying to destablise pakisatn vibe too.

Tragic how the people running society seem to love this stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I get the americans trying to destablise pakisatn vibe too.

Tragic how the people running society seem to love this stuff.

I would have to disagree .
The U.S is stretched thin enough without opening up another front . They want the Pakistanis to make a "motivated" assault on the Taliban .
With anti U.S sentiment in Pakistan at an all time high , there isn`t public support for killing fellow Muslims, at the behest of "the West".
Pakistanis might not be totally enamoured with the Taliban's particular brand of Islam , but their anger at the U.S is greater.

This is the crux of the matter.

The Taliban have been driven further into Pakistan by actions on the Afgani side of the border , ..... but they are not meeting the same resistance on the Pakistani side.

Pakistan walks a tightrope .

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
For pity's sake, this has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the US but rather down to brainwashed, blinkered bigot's who will stop at nothing in their efforts to impose their version of Islamic fundamentalism upon Pakistan and eventually the whole world if they have have their way.

The Taleban, Al Qaeda etc have committed some horrific atrocities upon their own people.
It amazes me that there are so many apologists who fail to recognise this and blame every atrocity on the US and it's allies.

The US is NOT responsible for all the world's evil's.
Neither is the UK.
Not everything is a conspiracy.
Some thing's are exactly what they appear to be!

[edit on 26/4/09 by Freeborn]

join