It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug cartel responsible for flu swine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You cannot prove that it wasnt made by the cartels or aliens or the gov, can you. Do you know something we dont. I didnt think so. Im just saying what are some causes that could possibly be the reason why this virus just appeared out of no where.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cowboy18o

Um, regardless it came from somewhere, whether it be a test tube or mother nature. And I agree with you that it's a possibility but you took it over the line when you started insulting that other fellow for disagreeing.
You owe an apology.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How did i take it over the line? He was pretty much saying that theres no possible way that what i am saying is possible. I think what i said wasnt out of line at all. If you dont have an open mind to things and the possibilities then this is not the site for you. Hey i read things all the time about humanoid reptilians but im not gonna post its not possible cause i dont know that and i cant prove it wrong. Same thing with religion no one knows whos religion is right and whose is wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You are person type b and i am person type a. You believe everything you are told as for me i question it and dont believe what i am told.

That is an insult and taking it over the line, just because some disagrees with you does not make them sheeple I hate to tell you. It is also worth noting that he merely stated he did not think the cartels did it. And you came up with this garbage in response.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well look I am not offended by your statements. And for your information I am sure I believe much less that you believe on a variety of topics friend so be careful who you pick a fight with.

Second, my opinion was based on the fact that it doesn't make sense for them release such a thing. It;s a viable option that drug cartels would have gotten a hold of such things.

Secondly there are also reports that the flu didn't originate from Mexico since the animal strains are mostly found in Europe, it was give to somebody in Mexico from a tourist.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
And who are you his mother. If he got a problem with it then he will confront me about it. He hasnt posted anything so why are you. If he was offended by what i said i would apologize to him but im not going to apologize jsut because you say so. you need to stay out of this it has nothing to do with you

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No I just have a problem when people act like children and attempt to kow tow others into their idea.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wasnt trying to pick a fight im just that type of person who speaks there mind even if it comes off a little rude. Im glad you werent offended but im just saying there is alot of possiblities of how this happened. You dont know the drug cartel and neither do i, but it is possible that maybe they hired a scientist from another country and paid them to do this and had them ship the pig with the virus in him when they were ready to release the virus. Its pretty out there but you never know is my point. You could of said i think its caused by this and what not but you made it seem like im retarded for thinking the possibilities

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting find. There has been ufo activity through out the month of april in mexico. Also videos of the ufos for that month has been removed.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry but this really reminded me of the zombie video game "chop till you drop", all during the game you're trying to figure out who let the virus out and it comes back to the drug cartel at one point.

I don't know this would make a good story line if this became a block buster.

We may never know and that is something we will all have to cope with.
Which will be very hard to do, we always want to point blame or have the rock in our hand but sometimes that just doesn't happen.

Just try to remember while all the gossip and urban legends in the making are being made that REAL people DIED that have REAL loved ones, REAL children REAL husbands, and i think you get the point I've seen some really outlandish down right heartless things being said over the past few days and it breaks my heart, it breaks my heart that this actually excites people!
It almost makes them giddy like a new Nancy Drew novel or Harry Potter book for people my age.

I've felt medical tragedy, I know a lot of us have and anyone of us who have been sick and have had our lives threatened and almost taken right out from under us have a certain type of sympathy and empathy for anyone going through this kind of thing and i know it's only something someone can share if they've felt it but still, it's human life! At least some people waited to make jokes about 911 but that doesn't seem to be going on with this a total disregard for human life and the lives lost.
My hearts and with those who are suffering, will suffer, or have suffered.
All I care about right now is life and health, not conspiracy/gossip that can come later.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
In Mexico it is rumored that Los Zetas have ties to the CIA here in the states and that we are giving them their weapons. I keep trying to figure out a reason we would supply mexican ex military gangs with advanced weaponry to fight its own government? If the rumor was true then I suppose we could have hooked them up with this virus. However I need a motive to even go there.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Cowboy18o

C'mon, I'm Mexican, I've lived here all my life (39yo) an it sounds really, really crazy.

Seriously, you really think of it as possible, it's true that no infected pig has been found, but it does not mean that the virus was here somehow, I'm veterinarian I studied swine flu, and this is an example of the barrier "cross" of a disease, nothing else.

Saludos desde Mexico

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The simultaneous infections of people at the same time around the world screams "staged pandemic." A flu pandemic is such a convenient way to create profit and diminish the population. What better place than Mexico city. Dirty, poor, millions. Hey maybe it'll weaken the drug cartels.
The order of which this flu has taken place is not natural and too structured.
It's very obvious.
G7
Obama goes to Mexico
Senator changes parties
Plane flies over NYC
Seriously..wtf.

Create disease, obtain control.
I am not suprised this is taking place.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I believe this is staged by someone very powerful. Even top docs are saying they dont know how it first was transmitted to humans. If the pigs didnt give it to us then who?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join