It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video, Nibiru caught on SOHO!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am a believer and I know there are skeptics but I bring what I find to present it for the masses.

[edit on 4/26/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ok, well, i'm open minded pretty much.

What I want: Source, Explanation of what I'm seeing, Reason for it, big reasoning. And anything else you might want to add.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster. Although I do know SOHO images and what I am looking at, truly these seem like len flare more than anything else.

Then again I am not an expert in this field. Any resident astronomers wanna weight in on this?

It also looks a bit doctored to me.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Someone found this by chance (or not) but it is believed that these images are being altered or deleted to keep the Planet hidden from us. I don't have time but if you looked through all the SOHO images you may find Nibiru again unedited.

Go to

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Choose Lasco C3

Enter date 2009-03-27

You can view it at 3:18 in pictures or a movie for that day you just have to watch the time.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cosmic rays and hot pixels
The Planet X Saga: SOHO Images
Phil Plait explains it all.
www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It makes me think of Garuda or the Phoenix.

Now I see why the beings from Nibiru were dipicted with wings.

The wings look exactly like the planet. It is what they used to identify that they were from Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
double

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Oh gawd!!!! It's a huge Romulan Warbird!!!

Really....anyone with even a basic understanding of celestial mechanics can understand that IF a large extra-solar body (or even one on an *ahem* 3,600-year highly elliptical orbit) isn't prominently visible yet, then IF it exists it is still a long way away, and is not moving towards us at 'warp speed'. It MUST follow the rules of orbit.

....or, go on...believe in a giant 'winged planet'....

[edit on 4/26/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you.

He's right, something as BIG as Nibiru would have been visible for decades in our night sky, even if it was behind the sun, the orbit would have taken it slighty to the left or right of it by now.

This video with the wings, is....sketchy to say the least. Winged planets. I mean there are two points in the video, the winged one and another object, which both seemed to be lined up with eachother.

I'm going to say it again, lens flare.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow you're right! I checked out the SOHO data source and the "Winged Serpent or the Phoenix" appears for a about a second and then disappears.

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Type the detail below in the soho data query search.
Image Type: LASCO C3
Start Date: 2009-03-27

Oops I was a bit late. I see this was added before me.

Anyway, the object can't be a large planetary body because it phases in and out of the visible light spectrum, unless it was erased from the images.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by lostinspace]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
now if that was a lense flare incident wouldnt the rest of the footage be disrupted!!!!!!! WAKE UP GUYS! its there and its coming this way!!!! peace to all xxx

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm completely open to the concept but, the music kills it for me.

So does the hype.

I really don't think planet X is true.

I believe 2012 will be a time of change!!!

Not end, but change.

Maybe contact with an alien race, or something else, but not the end.

I think 2012 has been a complete misunderstanding.

(please forgive any grammer or spelling mistakes; beer.
)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

No...why would it be? lens flare appears in certain areas of a photo and can be restricted to once single photo depending on the angle of the lens and so on.

You ever take a pictures outside and one of them came out a little whiter then the other ones? One that had a white orb or some sort of anomalie? That was lens flare, its not going to affect all of your pictures.

Definition of: lens flare

Unwanted, excessive light in a photograph due to internal reflections and scattering of light caused by a camera lens with non-uniform optical characteristics. Zoom lenses, which contain several elements, tend to introduce more lens flare due to the many surfaces within the lens. See purple fringing and chromatic aberration.

Source

Edit To Add Info
~Keeper

[edit on 4/26/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Is that Venus or Mercury moving on the right side?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
doesnt seem lens flare to me. dont know what it can be though.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Even IF there is a planet-x, nibiru, 12 planet hidden, etc.... So what?...What is the conspiracy and why should we be supposedly worried?

Where's the proof that anything catastrophic could happen even IF there exists a 12th planet in Sol?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

You know, you make me think about something.

Why don't we hear much about Venus and Mercury?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GateCrasher

A book, written by a fellow named Zechariah Stitchin. He associates the name with a rogue planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years.
According to him however, it's next arrival is far off.
It got tacked on to 2012. A lot of people have been pushing it as arriving since 1995, and have continued the date. When it didn't come in '01, 02, 03, ect. they moved it back to 2012.

reply to post by Alexander the Great

There are plenty of studies of Mercury and Venus, but people at large tend to focus on Mars or the outer planets, being more stunning in appearance, or for some, more likely of containing life.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The conspiracy may be:

The Anunaki the Nephillim the Gregori
The conspiracy may be Alien civilization within our solar system.
The conspiracy may be an evil race that resides on planet Nibiru and also has control of our government.
The conspiracy may be reptilians.
The conspiracy may be that Satan resides on Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by GateCrasher

A book, written by a fellow named Zechariah Stitchin. He associates the name with a rogue planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years.
According to him however, it's next arrival is far off.
It got tacked on to 2012. A lot of people have been pushing it as arriving since 1995, and have continued the date. When it didn't come in '01, 02, 03, ect. they moved it back to 2012.

Yes I know Zechariah Sitchen, I have heard of him before and are aware of his research.

But as you pointed out, there is no single date for this 'catastrophe' that's supposed to happen. And all of the nibiru/planetx/2012 researchers differ entirely with their theories.

You get one guy who says it's doomsday, another speaks of a new age, another speaks of DNA transformation, and another speaks of aliens coming down to reveal themselves.

I would like to just 1 strong case. One theory that everybody can agree upon.

And again, even if there is a 12th planet, and I do believe there is (personally), it is doubtful that anything catastrophic will happen in my opinion.

Have you ever heard-of or listened to Sgt. Bob Dean?................
That guy caught my attention more than the rest. You should check out his interview with project camelot, very interesting stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join