It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comp Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have this problem with the sound on my computer. Sometimes it works, but others like right now its not working. I had the sound working yesterday and this morning but when I came hom from church it got shut off, and now it work again. The computer says that my sound card and all that stuff is working, and when I try to play a MIDI or an mp3 file, suing RealPlayer or Winamp I get an error message.

Another thing I noticed, is that under the "close program" box, when I restart my computer is has "winlogon" as a program and it stays there and later says its not responding.

Can anyone help? If its easier to talk about the problem over AIM just IM me, JediMaster9780.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What OS are you running? Also, what kind of system do you have?(HP,Dell,eMachines,Compaq? or PC with mixed up parts)? If you have Windows, try going to Windows Update. Give more detailed info next time.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have Windows 98, its a Zerus but has is more of a hybrid of parts. I laready checked the update section othing there.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What is the error message? This is basically your only hope of finding what is wrong.

top topics

join