It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioweapons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

U.S. declares public health emergency as swine flu spreads

The World Health Organization advised all countries to be on the lookout for "unusual" outbreaks of flu, after an emergency meeting Saturday as the seriousness of the outbreak became clear.

By Sunday, 81 deaths in Mexico had been deemed "likely linked" to swine flu. Viral testing has confirmed 20 cases, said Dr. Jose A. Cordova Villalobos, Mexico's health secretary.

edition.cnn.com...

A bird flu mutation? Bioweapons?

Your thoughts on the subject?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
now this will really spread fear among people all around the world.

so what should we do now for a start ? stop people from traveling ?

i think this is the most important thing right now, otherwise the SHTF

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
im wondering the same thing, i know one thing, im creeped out to the max here, im in upstate NY..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think thge restricting internation flights and borders would help but, It has already sprung up over most of the world and may be to late to contain it.

I do think it is a little early to say "so it begins" but we will see and I am waiting to see how the asian stock markets open in a little bit for monday morning. If that has problems then that might be a good gauge on how much fear is really out there and then tomarrow here in the USA for the markets.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by pcgeek]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i remember they jumped on sars way faster then they reacted to this and managed to control it, though there were cases in toronto.

seems like they took there time on this one

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I heard that FEMA is going to be getting involved in the same way as they get involved with hurricanes.
Not a FEMA fan at all. I've also heard that TAMIFLU works on this illness, but that came from MSM and will have to ask a pharm buddy of mine

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I really hope this bird flu is not part of a bio weaponized system. This federal emergency is getting serious Spooky Fox Mulder.

Spooky Fox Mulder It is interesting how you came into my thread and derailed my post on symptoms of bird flu by your quote "Stop spreading the fear" and now I see you have your own fear mongering bird flu thread. Something does not make sense here

Were you wanting all the thread attention on your thread?

Anyways I will star and flag this thread because it is important everyone finds out about this.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I really hope this bird flu is not part of a bio weaponized system. This federal emergency is getting serious Spooky Fox Mulder.

Spooky Fox Mulder It is interesting how you came into my thread and derailed my post on symptoms of bird flu by your quote "Stop spreading the fear" and now I see you have your own fear mongering bird flu thread. Something does not make sense here

Were you wanting all the thread attention on your thread?

Anyways I will star and flag this thread because it is important everyone finds out about this.

I am not spreading fear, I am making a theory that the swine flu might be man-made.

Rest assured, as I said in my other thread "Swine Flu: Stop Being Scared" that was for some resaon locked by our kind ATS moderator (was it too positive for ATS perhaps?) that no matter if the flu is man made or nature made: we need to stop panic.

Fear this exactly where Illuminati wants us to be.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

new topics

top topics

join