It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agents stop getting paid posting here - admit it when SHTF?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Most sites monitor their private messages. All forums allow admins to see everything about their members, including their password for the site (so if something happens, you better hope you have separate passwords for everything) and PMs.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

What Obama did to the internet during the campaign ... paid campaign workers and people who were gung-ho for 'the cause', were out on the internet in chat forums postiing his talking points and trying to sway voters. I fully see that and understand that's a reality. I think I remember they actually admitted it as well.

What I haven't noticed is people who appear to be paid by the gov't ... or gov't spooks ... on this chat forum spewing far-right or far-left facism as their sole reason for being here. They COULD BE ... but I haven't noticed it.

I have noticed peole with a passion for the left or the right, but it just doesn't seem the same as the campaign Obama put out in the election cycle.

Of course, I haven't been in the 9/11 fourms much ... and those are what you said to go look at. So perhaps you've noticed something that I haven't. Either that, or some folks just feel passionately that the 9/11 conspiracy theories are bunk and so they are working tirelessly for their views.

Intrepid ... you see IPs ... is there a pattern of such posts coming from the Langly VA area ... DC area ... Maryland area ... N. Virginia area? That kind of thing? Certain military bases such as Colorado Springs ..... ?????

If so ... SPILL! Tell us!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Trolls are doing it for amusement, or out of irritation/revenge. Disinfo agents are your spooky overlords trying to sway your opinion.

A troll will always let down their guard and tell you how they actually feel. I've done it many time on ATS. A disinfo agent never will.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Second here is one thread, with proof of paid agents from a chart - but I will find more -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is a link in the OP to the chart here: freespeech.vo.llnwd.net...

Greeting questioningall,

I've located and uploaded the 'counter-blogging' flowchart.

The articles and press releases that accompanied the release of this guide to modern cointel pro are also quite disturbing.

Here is the Air Force's Counter-blog Flowchart:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/299c48f01fae.jpg[/atsimg]

*Nowhere on this chart does it indicate how to formulate a response to a person who has made a Correct statement or posting. It presumes that anyone who is negatively critical of 'the organization' is inherently incorrect.

The application of this misguided tactic is beneficial to us in the long-term.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

LOL

Well considering I have never been on Meds, but you are accusing me of being on them, is funny!

Oh, so asking a question of which there is proof of and others here have even said there are agents that come here - is saying I need meds?

Now this type of posting is exactly what I have posted about - in people trying to derail a thread.

The post: Gets totally off subject and it is an attack on the OP - to try and create discredit and doubt of the OP for asking a question. Considering the question is not some weird off hand completely - far out question, there is no reason to do a personal attack on the person who started the thread and asked the question.

In replying to Alien's posting, implying that "someone" thinks they warrant a "shadow squad" - I can't speak for everyone here but I can't imagine anyone feels that way - I know I definitely don't.

I do think - and have had people tell me - in private messages - they have had someone pestering them too - as I had one time. Were those people just kids trying to irk the other person? Who knows - but since others have had and experience as I had once - it probably is just kids - having fun. I think, once they are called out - on what they are doing - it doesn't happen anymore. Guess it is like kids - playing "ding dong ditch" - doing things just to irrate the other person.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I might not always be on point but i work at a web hosting company. I am not paid for disinfo.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
I might not always be on point but i work at a web hosting company. I am not paid for disinfo.

No one said you were "paid for disinfo"....

I think ye doth protest too much

*And We all know what it means when someone starts doing that.

(I joke)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Who knows - but since others have had and experience as I had once - it probably is just kids - having fun. I think, once they are called out - on what they are doing - it doesn't happen anymore. Guess it is like kids - playing "ding dong ditch" - doing things just to irrate the other person.

Sometimes I think that quite a few posters here are kids, or at least have the maturity level of a kid. There a few who seem to like to push whatever buttons they can think of just to irritate someone and when you call them on it their response is basically one big "I know you are but what am I?"

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Well theres a MAJOR clue there.
IT PRESUMES THAT A CORRECT STATEMENT DOES NOT NEED CORRECTING.
No disinfo going on in that post. Nope. No way.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Grimstad]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
reply to post by Mr Green

Most sites monitor their private messages. All forums allow admins to see everything about their members, including their password for the site (so if something happens, you better hope you have separate passwords for everything) and PMs.

Can a MOD comment on this please? Im sure its not true, anyway note to friends....Dont U2U me LOL Dont expect U2U back either well not if its discussing secret UFO activity or alien meetings I know about, you'll have to e mail me to get that info from now on.....then yahoo can monitor it instead!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
To suggest that there are paid "disinformation agents," on this site is ludicrous. I mean, c'mon, that's just fantasy and NONE OF US would ever accept payment for posting.

That said, umm, if someone WERE to want to get paid to post disinfo, theoretically of course, how would one do that? Is there a special website where one would theoretically sign up? Is training offered? Do you get really cool ID badges and secret identities?

I have a, ummm, friend who might be (theoretically) interested.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimstad

You must have missed this portion of my post:

"It presumes that anyone who is negatively critical of 'the organization' is inherently incorrect."

*That this flowchart is currently in use and has been used against the American people should be of concern to you.

How do you feel about the US government employing such tactics?

Do you support the use of 'counter-blogging'?

Do you believe that participants in this program should be investigated and prosecuted as required?

Would you stop this program today if you could?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have no way of knowing if there are disinfo agents in here, but if there are , most shouldn't care , nobody should let themselves influenced by a post written by a stranger,no matter what words he uses , no matter if it's written with the dictionary in his pockets, written with words similar to those from back alleys or with words used by comediants.

Everybody is free to express opinions , and we all should take in consideration what others have to say , we shouldn't have horses eye sight , but that doesn't mean we should immediately change our opinions after we read something written by god knows who , and with sources like government websites ( if there are disinfo agents, they will always give as a source a governments owned website) or other obscure websites, written by money hunters, who are always ready to take advantage of everyone and their weaknesses.

I personally have been through something like this, it's a totally different field but just you know that infiltrations in forums are a common thing nowadays.

I make my living from betting on soccer games, own several betting related websites and so on. I am an old member to most big forums on the www related to soccer betting.

Bookmakers constantly browse those forums and contact those whose opinions make a difference.
I received several emails from bookmakers, being offered a job, and all i had to do is to write wrong informations about games, or to just mislead people through my posts , making them believe that the presumptive winner will be the looser.

Nobody is playing fair anymore no matter the field we are talking about, and i believe that ATS is about uncovering governments secrets , lol, why should they play fair?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My brother will not admit it ... but he drewles with every republican twist and turn.... he doesnt get it.... and he probably is a disinfo agent... his company depends on Uncle Sam for its livelyhood... and good luck on finding a better Programmer. he's not much of a Hacker... which is surprising .... he keeps telling me how many certs and stuff he has... but quite frankly I would not hire him to fix computers thats for sure... so he tows the party line and not the American People -vs- a murder suspect named Washington DC.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

LOL - I am laughing at the comment - I guess everyone looks at things differently. Calling out someone on something they are doing is in no way being a child.

So, let me get this straight - from your posting - we should just not bother noticing someone trying to annoy you etc. BUT - if we do.... then we should not say anything? Okay - so - then I assume when someone has annoyed you (or doing things - you think are funny) in the past - you have never said anything to them?

Well, I am not a door mat, I say it as I see it. Sorry you don't agree with that. But interesting enough - this site is about people who stand up for what they believe in and try to uncover truth.

So, now - instead of this thread getting off track - and people postings things that are not about this subject is- really should get back on subject.

The subject is about "Disinfo agents - will they come clean when they lose their jobs?"

I personally give them about 2 more months of payments - when it all falls apart. All those black-ops will lose their funding as the dollar falls - including I am hoping chemtrails!! Can't wait for that to lose it's funding!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No, the person doing the calling out in my post wasn't the child. The one who responds with "I know you are but what am I" is.

And no, I've never been one to keep my mouth shut if someone is being intentionally irritating. It's impossible for me to do so.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Okay, so I misinterpeted your post. I guess I still don't understand it completely.

that shows we also can assume things - and those assumptions can be wrong too here. As I am assuming something other than what you meant.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Question - How many people posting here will lose their "posting" jobs when the SHTF and they are not paid to be disinfo agents anymore?

I have often wondered the last few days, how many people who post on ATS to be disinfo agents and trolls will be losing their jobs, when the govt. doesn't have money to pay them anymore? Also, when that happens, will those disinfo agents come clean here on ATS and admit they were paid agents?

I know for a fact the govt. does that, in fact it has been admitted they have cyper agents to create problems and have disinfo posted, besides combat threads with truth.

I am not accusing anyone in particular - I am just musing the thought - if those agents will admit it, when they stop getting paid? - which I figure will be towards the end of the summer.

What does everyone else think?

Are there paid disinfo agents that try and derail threads all the time - like the pentagon admitted they had?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by questioningall]

Answer- I do belive I have been called a dis-info agent. To be honest I do not think they exist, due t the fact that about 90% of the things mentioned here on ATS dont hold any rumors and our thoughts of overacting minds.

They made me say I swear.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It happens. People frequently take what I say wrong, which tells me I don't elaborate enough since I know what I mean and I assume others will as well. I'll try again. If A makes a post, and B doesn't like A or just feels like being a pain, B will come along and try to push A's buttons just to get a reaction. When A calls B out on something, B resorts to immature "I know you are but what am I" type responses because they don't really have a response. Does that clear it up any?

Back on topic, I figure if there are people being paid to post on forums then they are probably getting paid out of the defense fund. So they likely won't run out of funding for it until long after we run out of funding for everything else. Or maybe that's where all the extra money really goes when they spend $100k for a toilet seat.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Grimstad

You must have missed this portion of my post:

"It presumes that anyone who is negatively critical of 'the organization' is inherently incorrect."

*That this flowchart is currently in use and has been used against the American people should be of concern to you.

How do you feel about the US government employing such tactics?

Do you support the use of 'counter-blogging'?

Do you believe that participants in this program should be investigated and prosecuted as required?

Would you stop this program today if you could?

It presumes nothing of the sort.
It clearly asks whether the statement is FACTUAL or not.
I neither condone or condem it. I consider it common sense for ANYBODY that is the target of NON FACTUAL statements.
That flowchart is not evidence of any kind of wrong doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join