It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agents stop getting paid posting here - admit it when SHTF?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

You've been on this site less than a year, yet you have posted over 2000 times ?

Seriously ?

If anyone is a disinfo agent or whatever it's you !

Anyone posting that many times in such a short space of time, either works as a paid poster, does nothing else (which is EXTREMELY UNFATHOMABLE), has a lot to say (Questionable material), etc.

So how much d'you get paid and how do I sign up ?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

LOL COOL - You are the FIRST to ever suspect I am a disinfo agent!!! WOW - I have Arrived now!!! You have made my day!!

I will be able to walk around with a big smile on my face and now will be able to brag for the first time - I am an "suspected" disinfo agent!! Yeah!

yep over 2000 posts for me in 6 months time - hhhmmm...... why so many?

Well, it is called having a hunger for truth and thirst of knowledge. Besides trying to get truth out! It is also called doing whatever I can - to combat the PTB that are doing what they are doing to the world and the people of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since you looked at my profile and saw how many postings I have done, you might want to take a peek at what threads I have done too. Go ahead and click on the threads link - check it out. You will see - all my "disinfo" threads!

The only question though................. they would be considered "disinfo" to which group exactly? The PTB or the general public? hhhmmm.... ponder that question for awhile.

Why I am able to post so much? That is not any of your business - so that is the answer to your other question.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Really RFBurns? Wow - I really like that member - he has come into threads and have added good information from my memory. I am going to now check out the link that Zazz provided.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is kind of a circular question, if you really think about it.

Allow me to elaborate with a question:

If TSHTF, do you really think we'll have internet access? I for one think the internet will "poof" disappear soon before the SHTF.

Otherwise, us proles will have a chance to communicate and organize a resistance.

If that happens, how are disinfo agents supposed to "fess up"?

Just my $.02

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I will come clean and no I won't ninja vanish this time.

When the SHTF I get a free ride on the lizardmen cruiser that is parked up in the North Pole, near the entrance to their underground base thing, and I won't have to deal with 2012 or anything like that. The fishmen, yes fishmen, who secretly run the goverment pay me to disinfo here. The fishmen are actually Deep Ones who work for the Old Ones. Yes Lovecraft was right and was trying to warn everyone about the future.

It is a good deal. I get paid a couple hundred thousand a year along with great benifits and this cool looking suit that is standard issue for the Men in Black. Yes they exist also. I will be shipped off, along with the rest of the disinfo agents, world leaders and evil lizard / fish men to Niribu which will pass by and the Annanuki will transfer over. We will pass the Earth, due to global warming, our route was recalculated. Yes Al Gore is responsible for global warming.

So the elites call me up and say "Sup brewski we will be shipping you guys off to Niribu since Al Gore caused a gravitational flux via global warming. Mad props for the disinfo brah." Which I don't really mind. As long as Al Gore doesn't do it again. Considering ATS is the only source of truth in existence which places everyone on here at a higher level than the usual human being it is the target of our extensive psyops campaign. I hate to say it but you guys are basically screwed. You could have just asked about being a disinfo agent and I would have recruited you. They give us these cool looking star stickers when we recruit four people.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The SHTF in a few more weeks. That is why I am posting this. OP thank you for allowing me to get this off my back. You have to understand that I had to take the job. It was way too good to put down. And I think that cruiser is a Kuat heavy cruiser. I have seen some pictures a friend of mine took and I must say that it was very impressive.

Even though I don't know why they designed it after a Star Wars cruiser. But hey I always knew the elites, lizard / fish men and the NWO had a fetish for the Galactic Empire. Kind of weird since they have difficulty in piloting those babies. I hope the idiots don't crash it as soon as we take off.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Very good postings, one to completely seem to those reading the thread that in fact, everything on it, is really far out there and "crazy" conspiracy theories postings.

Very good.

I am glad you like your - job details.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think that if thats true, and it probably is..it probably isn't the government. People come here to fearmonger, and feed off of it. The board would die if there weren't people out there telling ghost stories.

The folks that come here aren't interested in truth; they're interested in entertainment. Of course there are liars here. How else would you get a good story?

And thats the truth.
) 'Course..nobody's gonna like that because..it isn't much fun.

Have a GREAT weekend!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hopefully everyone can detect the insane amount of sarcasm in that post. If not then I don't know what to say. The disinfo agents won't come out and say anything when the SHTF. Most likely it would be futile to even do so in that situation or they will just disappear into the woodwork.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
There was a thread about disinfo agents a few months back, and a very well known ATSer admitted he/she use to be a paid disinfo agent, it was very interesting to read. They no longer do it as they found it morally quite hard, but I respected their admitting the truth,.
Not sure I should 'out' them on this particular thread without their OK.
But you got quite an idea into how they recruit and what they ask you to do re disinfo...
thats my 2 cents...they are out there....

[edit on 28-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

So because someone says they were you believe them? Can't you also see that the fact the person supposedly admitted it shows they weren't? First of all a person saying they were a disinfo agent is more likely someone saying that to bolster their opinion that there are disinfo agents in ATS. Very easy to say one thing, then open a new screen name and say "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!"

Second, lets say there were disinfo agents on here, which I personally don't think there are, there is no way in hell they would be allowed to admit it. There is zero chance. If this supposed confession was in anyway credible, it would have been huge news in and of itself.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia

You've been on this site less than a year, yet you have posted over 2000 times ?

Seriously ?

If anyone is a disinfo agent or whatever it's you !

Hem, I haven't been here 10 months and I have posted 7657 times ...

And I think most would agree I have provided little to no information, "dis" or otherwise.

If anything frequent posting is the last thing a DA would do.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

So because someone says they were you believe them? Can't you also see that the fact the person supposedly admitted it shows they weren't? First of all a person saying they were a disinfo agent is more likely someone saying that to bolster their opinion that there are disinfo agents in ATS. Very easy to say one thing, then open a new screen name and say "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!"

Second, lets say there were disinfo agents on here, which I personally don't think there are, there is no way in hell they would be allowed to admit it. There is zero chance. If this supposed confession was in anyway credible, it would have been huge news in and of itself.

Perhaps you should read the link provided, he is also no longer disinfo , very well known, so had a fair bit to lose by admitting it, he already had plenty of respect here and didnt need to make such a claim to try and achieve anything. He kindly gives insight into how its done and even points you to old work he did on other sites to see how he executed disinfo.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
Originally posted by 2 cents

I remember reading an article in the news somewhere about the military doing this very thing - going online into web forums and posting to influence reader's positions and views on certain subjects - makes sense to me.

"Posting to influence" is what EVERYONE does on ATS! It is not "disinfo."

If that were true, there'd be no point in having a "discussion" forum, except to congratulate each other on being so 'right.'

jw

We all post to influence. And we all have agendas. That groups such as the military would be doing it in an organized fashion makes perfect sense to me. If I ran a large group and had the resources to influence public opinion through internet forums to my group's benefit I would.

The thing to keep in mind when reading post is that you may not be getting the true impression of what us "regular" folk are thinking, but rather what a large organized internet disinfo campaign is making you think us "regular" folk are thinking.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Do you call everyone with the opposing ideas a "disinfo agent"?

Can't they just be people with an opinion? No, of course not.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ericds

Are you talking to me, if so where did I say that people with opposing ideas are disinifo agents?

The disinfo part, to me, comes from not disclosing that you are writing on behalf of an organization but rather you and your cohorts are making it "appear" as if a bunch of individuals just share the same view point. There is nothing wrong with doing this I just think people are naive if they think that it is not going on.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

I know for a fact the govt. does that, in fact it has been admitted they have cyper agents to create problems and have disinfo posted, besides combat threads with truth.

But do you think only the U.S. government does that?

I am 100% certain that there are several people posting in these forums, and are paid to propagate the agendas of certain groups, their ideologies, or even to spread disinformation for testing, and to divide us. The U.S. is not the only government who is actively checking sites like this one and, or\\nor is it the only one trying to propagate disinformation.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

That is an interesting question, but I must pose this question:

Who's to say you are not one?

EDIT:

Would also like to add, that most people are so mis-informed in the first place that is how 99.99% of garbage gets filtered through these sites

EX. Misinformed person says something.. sheep that are blind agree, spout more mis-information, then the tidal wave of "oh god, how am i gonna sleep" etc..

[edit on 2-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oh come on! Let's start naming names!!! You know you all want it!

I am really interested about this. I have my suspicions on a few members, notably on the Science/tech forums, UFO's and Secret Societies/NWO stuff.

I normally don't take sides on an issue, I read everything and then make my own conclussions. I saw someone who consistently bashed (with a lot of style and "actual facts") threads on a given issue. But then something appeared on one of these threads, something that he/she couldn't refute, and then went silent from then on on that thread. That's no proof on anything, but it left the feeling that "this is not right, he/she should be saying something about this" floating in the air, since it was the first time I saw him/her acting that way.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Personally, I wouldn't care if there are or aren't disinfo agents here or elsewhere (Don't have time for them or the debating about their existence).

Also if SitX or something massive went down enough for TPTB to pull the plug on web monitoring then I would care even less (less than not at all). As I would honestly be far more preoccupied with SitX or whatever large event happened in the real world that got their funding or purpose ended to begin with.

Though I wont doubt the thought that there will be those with a huge enough ego who will use their last moments to get one-up on someone else on the internet because they suspect them of being a disinfo agent (even when the event in the real world comes banging on their doors).

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think there are plenty of dis-info agents around here, if they are getting paid, if they honestly believe what they say, or if they are just trolling is anyone's guess. Who knows, the end result is the same though.

If we are debating on the merits, then it shouldn't really matter. If someone was a disinfo agent or not should be besides the point in an actual debate.

What bugs me is the dishonest way some people respond, or the ignorance and such they put out. I don't know if they get paid for it or what, but there is nothing worse than a poster who deliberatly does things in an unhonest way. To the point where it doesn't actually matter what you say to them, they will simply manipulate whatever is said to their bias.

But maybe they are just that biased, I have no way of knowing. Happens alot in religious and political topics. Speaking of which, ATS did report/disclose some group of posters originating from 1 company with an agenda back during the election. So I guess the more obvious ones like that do get picked up. But that company seemed to be rather dumb as all the posters carried the same reverse ip lookup(their company).

I've been called a disinfo agent on here. Simply because I questioned someone who was trying to claim that AI from the future was mind controlling everyone. Seems some people just want to use the word as a form of McCarthyism.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join