It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq says U.S. raid "a crime," violated security pact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Iraq says U.S. raid "a crime," violated security pact

www.newsdaily.com

BASRA, Iraq, Apr. 26, 2009 (Reuters) — Iraq viewed a U.S. military raid that killed two people as a crime that violated a bilateral security pact and demanded on Sunday that U.S. forces hand those responsible to the courts, an Iraqi official said.

The condemnation of the raid by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's government came after hundreds of Iraqis protested in the southern city of Kut against U.S. forces and the provincial governor condemned the military operation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
www.reuters.com

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
can you hear the crowds chanting "Yes we can,Yes we can"

i don't know what to make of this, don't know where it will go either, it seems like to me were being the "bully" again, i don't know if it's to get people to attack back, or if it's just the USA being mindless...

could be nothing.. but i do say that it's always something, even if it takes a while and people forget about stories that come out, it always turns into something else... and it's never good

www.newsdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Meh, ofcourse America thinks it can still do whatever it wants in Iraq, it still owns Iraq as far as the army is concerned.

That forces pact was just a way for the US to do more cloaked operations without drawing so much attention.

By making the Iraqi army do the mundane things that need to be done, the american army can move their agenda forward.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Meh, ofcourse America thinks it can still do whatever it wants in Iraq, it still owns Iraq as far as the army is concerned.

That forces pact was just a way for the US to do more cloaked operations without drawing so much attention.

By making the Iraqi army do the mundane things that need to be done, the american army can move their agenda forward.

~Keeper

so true mate, so true..everything is smoke and mirrors, while everyone cheers the small little good thing, 100 other bad things are happening

and there is always an Agenda to push forward

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think Iraq could handle their own if we did a complete pullout tomorrow. If they feel a crime was committed according to their laws, then those responsible should be turned over.

new topics

top topics

join