It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hexagon shaped Ufo in Kemer, Turkey with many pictures and video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi...This is very new and with many witness, recorded with amateur camera.
Security stuff of Asdem Park Otel witnesses around 03:30 a hexagon shaped, orange ufo.
I will try to paraphrase of what witness Erman Bulut says:
There was an orange hexagon shaped, first ascended from the sea, while dropping some fire things. I was very scared. After a while descended again to the sea. I tohught it fell to the sea but suddenly ascended again, very rapidly. Meanwhile it was changing its shape. After that I saw it dissapearing very rapidly till the stars. I feel very lucky to see something like this."
Link: www.radikal.com.tr...

Link to the photos: fotogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr...

This was a hit news in Turkey. What do you think about the photos?

By the way, if you have any question about the translation, feel free to ask.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by deccal]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by deccal]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Forgot to add the video:

www.ekolay.net...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think what you are seeing is a camera aperture. It is focussing on something bright with a small aperture. Although I am not an expert of any kind. That is what it looks like. An artefact of photography.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Thanks for the comment. In the news though, there were many witnesses that saw the object and ran to the beach to see it. I will try to gather more information though.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I want to see an octagon shaped ufo.... one where the best fighters in the galaxy come to test their meddle.

Enter the GFC Galactic Fighting Chapionship...

Our main event Hiss From The reptilian's VS Stretch from the Annunaki...

Stay tuned for fight results in real time.....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Looks like a typical amber/orange type ufo orb. These things do exist and as you report do have the ability to shape shift. The appearance from the sea bit is very interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

It means, you didnt find it that interesting

What do you think about the video?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just watched the vid and now I'm convinced it's real. Towards the end the amber/orange type ufo orb dims its glow, now I've seen them do exactly that, they become almost invisible, like they turn their fire/gas down, they often do it for like ten minutes then the light may return to full glow especially as it travels around, but that behaviour of full light to dimmed is typical, so i'm very interested in this sighting. This type usually travel in pairs btw, so one ufo orb of the amber/orange type is rare at least here in the UK.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

It looks like a lens artifact from the camera. A lot of diamond and hexagonal UFO photos have been explained as resulting from the digital camera's 'infinite' focal view. As the camera focuses at it's limitation the shutter causes a point of light to appear hexagonal or diamond shaped. In the set of images the object presents a single plane to the camera. Like the 'tether incident donuts' only one aspect is presented. I'm no camera expert and am limited in explaining it in technical terms. Imagine seeing an airplane? The perspective changes as it moves so the silhouette changes also. In these types of UFO image, the silhouette/ perspective doesn't change.

Armap, Nablator, DoF, JackPhotoHobby, Internos et al are better able to explain the technicalities. I read the translation of the Turkish news source. It's described as moving fast. It also refers to 'leaving tracks in the sky' which indicates a more mundane explanation. Whether it was a UFO or not, I'm reasonably sure the 'hexagonal' shape is a camera artifact.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
forgive me my skeptical comment but looking at the second picture I thought; Wow it's the Millennium Falcon. the Death Star must be getting nearer.

/sarcasm off.

I think it's also a diaphragm error.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It looks cool and all, but the only thing that is bugging me (in the video) is that there are no points of reference...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes, it looks like another camera artifact.

People should learn how to use a camera properly before they use it.

And at the beginning of the video it looks like something is blocking a little of the light at the bottom, or that the light is not in the air but on something, it reminded me of a flame, but with less flicker.

join