It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured part of it out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
chuckle chuckle
-arent we funny.
lost indeedy.
suprisingly, youre the first to pull that one. it was going to happen sooner or later, glad you like my username.

-i stand corrected, forgot about those old greeks. old dead greeks.

-lost

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Reason President Bush is send all the jobs in America to Mexico is to get rid of the Mexicans in America! Brilliant plot from such a numbskull! We have jobs over here, Mexicans come over illegally to take them. But if we send all the jobs to Mexico, the Mexicans will go back to Mexico to take the jobs, in MEXICO! Brilliant! Then when they all there, we build a wall and bring the companies and jobs back! Wow, I can't beleive this crackhead could come up with such a great plan! Well, maybe Dick came up with it, but still, brilliant!

I'll assume that you're being ironic as opposed to being a facist.

Over the last couple of years, here in Britain, a lot of Call Centres (company helpdesks/support) have been relocating to India. This has been frowned upon by many as there have been thousands of jobs lost. The reason for relocating these services is based on far cheaper labour and overhead costs. I would tend to believe that this is the same reason US jobs are being relocated to Mexico.

Although I wouldn't put it past Bush to try and solve his immigrant problem in this manner, I tend to think he would take a far more direct approach, Bush is not well known for his skills in diplomacy.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join