It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - Planned Genocide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

“So far there does not seem to be any outbreak,” Mr. Bloomberg said. “We don’t know if the spread will be sustained. What’s heartening is the people who tested positive have only mild illnesses.”

www.nytimes.com...

What if this swine flu has a target and will affect mostly some specific countries where public structures are not adequate to contain the infection?

my point is that probably as i can read we can contain that, but what will happen if this virus get in Africa?

World Population Growth

Year Population

1 200 million
1000 275 million
1500 450 million
1650 500 million
1750 700 million
1804 1 billion
1850 1.2 billion
1900 1.6 billion
1927 2 billion
1950 2.55 billion
1955 2.8 billion
1960 3 billion
1965 3.3 billion
1970 3.7 billion
1975 4 billion
1980 4.5 billion
1985 4.85 billion
1990 5.3 billion
1995 5.7 billion
1999 6 billion
2006 6.5 billion
2009 ?????????
2010 6.8 billion
2012 7 billion
2020 7.6 billion
2030 8.2 billion
2040 8.8 billion
2050 9.2 billion

geography.about.com...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well Your jumping the gun here, without more deaths your close to mongering fear.

Yes we know about the flu, yes we understand the NWO and global elite are eugeneisists who want to kill us, but there is little thing we can do besides try to educate others at this critical time.

DOnt try to make this a huge population control argument just becaused there are un founded stats posted.

The best way to null the population thru bio-warfare would kill us all before we have time to post on ATS about it...

This is more or less a 911 false flag to help secure a better vaccination protocol.... The vaccines will kill you before the swine flu will... Thats the true plan...
Like I said... The real Genocide that could happen would have killed us allready.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
Well Your jumping the gun here, without more deaths your close to mongering fear.

Yes we know about the flu, yes we understand the NWO and global elite are eugeneisists who want to kill us, but there is little thing we can do besides try to educate others at this critical time.

DOnt try to make this a huge population control argument just becaused there are un founded stats posted.

The best way to null the population thru bio-warfare would kill us all before we have time to post on ATS about it...

This is more or less a 911 false flag to help secure a better vaccination protocol.... The vaccines will kill you before the swine flu will... Thats the true plan...
Like I said... The real Genocide that could happen would have killed us allready.

Peace

infact i read obligatory vaccination here in Europe is planned in 2 weeks just in case it gets wider. whatever vaccine or actual virus makes not difference in the end.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is the part where the skeptics die. Sucks to say so. I have called my loved ones to mention to them to "Be overly aware of germs for the next few weeks". Why do they call me the crazy one?

I've never felt worse about something in my life.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by sticky]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Some just get sick, others may die.

We do not need a virus that kills everyone, what we need is a virus that can kill the the weak and vulnerable. The poor, elderly and those with compromised immune systems, those who are a drain on the economy and global resources.

Not everyone, a specifically targeted virus is much more desired by those who secretly support a covert eugenics agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
This is the part where the skeptics die. Sucks to say so. I have called my loved ones to mention to them to "Be overly aware of germs for the next few weeks". Why do they call me the crazy one?

I've never felt worse about something in my life.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by sticky]

i did also but we are far away now here in Italy so they had same skeptic reaction.

However i didn't wanted to be scary. Just i have the feeling that this virus is a thing that has different levels of incidence from mid-level to death and that can make the difference in a country based scenario.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Some just get sick, others may die.

We do not need a virus that kills everyone, what we need is a virus that can kill the the weak and vulnerable. The poor, elderly and those with compromised immune systems, those who are a drain on the economy and global resources.

Not everyone, a specifically targeted virus is much more desired by those who secretly support a covert eugenics agenda.

yeah more ore less what i felt also

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
could be possible that big pharma could have done this to market some new kind of drugs , or vaccines ?? I am inclined to believe so

there could be element of hype by big pharma so that it can milk more profits

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalwarrior

well there u go brother, the true means to an end is so obvious....

Well good luck... try to charm the shot givers withe cheese and fruit, mabye you wont have to get pricked.....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
of course pharma will gain quite a good bunch of bucks already. ANYWAY! :/

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

"there will be pestilences"

Fear is likely as a motive for financial gain, but could there actually be a more sinister plot?

Eugenics

What better way to eliminate less desired segments of the human population than by the spread of designed pathogens?

Bah, its just the flu... Millions die from the flu all the time.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey digi.

Whether obligatory or not, according to Dr. Gary Riddenaur on Coast to Coast AM on 4-25-09 (first hour), "there is no vaccine" for the swine flu.

I don't know what they're gonna give ya, but I don't know if I'd jump in line just because someone feels an obligation.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Of course it is. This is just the start of many things to come. It's depopulation 2010-2012, just as I told in the NWO forum.

Three strains of viruses - human flu, bird flu, pig flu, do not just miraculously mix and then within a few hours break out all around the world.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Of course it is. This is just the start of many things to come. It's depopulation 2010-2012, just as I told in the NWO forum.

Three strains of viruses - human flu, bird flu, pig flu, do not just miraculously mix and then within a few hours break out all around the world.

Right. There should BE some kind of BARMAN for such a COCKTAIL. !

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

There are also suspected cases in New Zealand, France, Spain, Israel and Australia. However, no-one outside of Mexico has yet died, leading to suggestions that the severity of the cases there may be due to the strain mixing with a second unrelated virus circulating in the community.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Something about the weakness of this flu so far says natural disaster or if it is planned, a test run for something bigger in the future. Unfortunately I'm not psychic though. It could get much worse, but my gut feeling ain't churning yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I hate to go bursting bubbles here but....
1,000 sick Mexicans in Mexico City, a city of 20,000,000 is a pretty darn small % ...

Now the the one thing we can count on is virus like this mutate fast. sometimes they turn into something harmless and sometimes not. what we need to really look for is what the strain changes into in the coming months.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I cant wait for the "alien virus" threads to begin. right now they are still at government engineered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some crazy under a table with too much '___' decided "THE GOVERNMENT DID IT!!!" - thats my opinion. Where is the proof?

3 virus' dont mix and then spread all around the world?
With the advent of planes there is 0 reason why this cannot happen.
# sorry about that indigo_child i forgot that you were a microbiologist specializing in virus'. Im not trying to be a dick about it, but come on.

as Daddybare said, rapid mutation.

IF it is depopulation - I cant wait. I will seriously get giddy. Its just my opinion but if this cancer (humans) keep growing, the earth will die, plain and simple.

thank you Jb0311NY - fear mongering. when there are 100 cases out of 6 billion people, its not a pandemic no matter how much people want to scream "I KNEW IT".

thats 6 billion.

100 / 6,000,000,000.

When entire countries or a numerous amoutn of communities are dying, and people are saying - - - leave the cities. then it is a pandemic and you people can say i knew it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
EDIT

Phase 4 confirmed

Phase 4 is characterized by verified human-to-human transmission of an animal or human-animal influenza reassortant virus able to cause “community-level outbreaks.” The ability to cause sustained disease outbreaks in a community marks a significant upwards shift in the risk for a pandemic. Any country that suspects or has verified such an event should urgently consult with WHO so that the situation can be jointly assessed and a decision made by the affected country if implementation of a rapid pandemic containment operation is warranted. Phase 4 indicates a significant increase in risk of a pandemic but does not necessarily mean that a pandemic is a forgone conclusion.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

In my opinion, this "swine flu" is nothing more than an "additional" fear tactic that has been placed upon the people of the world. Seems "they" will try anything and everything to keep us in a state of fear and confusion, so that we don't see what's REALLY going on. Wether its kooky viruses, poison foods/water, or chemicals spreading through the air, they will always try to come up with something. Find some alkaline water, exercise, stay healthy, and avoid flu shots and other bogus vaccines, and all we'll have to worry about is them finally killing us with bullets or futuristic weaponry.

new topics

top topics

join