It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day your gonna die...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Everyone is going to die.. My question is how mush money would someone have to pay you to know the exact date of your death. Assuming you couldn't change your death from happening.. It may actually be helpful in many ways.. You'll realize now that you have no time to waste.. However I couldn't imagine knowing that my death was for example in the next year or so... It would really screw me or anyone who knew, up..

Also think what the money could do for you, so you could fulfill some of the dreams you have.. before you die.

**Also what's one thing you have always wanted to do before your death? I Hang Glide and go probably twice a month to Wallabe or Quest outside Orlando FL.. However My dream has always been to hang glide over the mountains of Hawaii seeing the beautiful coast the lush landscapes and of course the Volcano's..

What's something you really want to do before you die?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Be a thousand miles away from any humans, i would liek to know what earth is like away from humans and to be in peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Before I die I want to watch my daughter grow up into who she will become. I want to see her get married and have kids. I want to be here to enjoy all of the ups and downs of her life. I want to be here to enjoy her company and she enjoy mine. I want to her to not have to grow up without a mother like I did.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Only Thing I REALLY want to do, is simply know the Truth....
The Truth about our origins
The Truth about UFOs
The Truth about ETs
The Truth about Magic(k)
The Truth about the Pyramids
The Truth about Atlantis
and......last but not least....
THE PROVABLE TRUTH ABOUT SECRET SOCIETIES RUNNING WORLD POLITICS

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I try to live everyday as if I will die tomorrow.
Sure it makes me look irrational but hey...you only have one life so be as crazy as you want and when it comes that day that I die...I am going to give death a big smile and say lets see what you got.
Don't fear things you have no control over...fear the idea that you never lived.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Do my Indian therapies i have always wanted to do

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to know the day that I would die. I wouldn't want to know how or when just because I know the kind of person I am and it would hang on me to the point that I would be mentally paralized. It would be a waste of a life.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I met a witch some 15 years ago. She was in mid twenties and very beautiful. A bunch of us were out drinking and she offered to tell me something about my future. We chatted for a while after which she told me that I was going to be hospitalized, but would be ok. That was quite strange since my Mom was at that same time in the hospital and I told her that, but she insisted, that she sees me, not a relative.

A few months later, I was diagnosed with a lot of bad stuff and spent half of a year in a hospital bed.

Five years later an old Gypsy woman was begging for money around the corner and I give her some upon which she wanted to read my future. I just shook her hand and smiled saying: "There is nothing you can tell me, that I would want to know."

Upon replaying that event some time later I came to realize that her response was almost exactly as if she knew what I was going to say. She just flashed me a smile, gave a slight nod and wend on begging.

The day / way I am going to die? Hell I don't want to know, just so I can go "Oh, so that's the way I go. Damn, I would have never thought of that one."

Cheers, M.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Damn...I couldn't have said it better myself!

I will add however that along with my passion for living,I absolutely DO try and be considerate,pleasant,and supportive of my fellow humans every single day.

I just do not want to die "wondering" so I pack a helluva' lot in every single day as well!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

I would pay to get to know the date of my death.
Money wouldn't be an issue after the knowing.
Once the unknown of death (WHEN?) is gone, there is little fear.
Honestly, I don't know what I'd do.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wanting to know the day I'm going to die......Baaad idea!

Think of all the cr*p I'd do, things I'd say, stuff I'd burn and alcohol I'd consume.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Before I die I want to watch my daughter grow up into who she will become. I want to see her get married and have kids. I want to be here to enjoy all of the ups and downs of her life. I want to be here to enjoy her company and she enjoy mine. I want to her to not have to grow up without a mother like I did.

A Very unselfish answer . I commend you for thinking of others before yourself.

I would never like to know then because I would be a nervous wreck for a while, always worrying if the thing i'm doing at the moment is good enough or could i be doing something more meaningful in these precious seconds that are ticking away.

I would assume some on this earth may have insight or ability to slightly know, but that we were not meant to know because of how it would effect us as a species psychologically .

It would hinder progress for us I think.

It is a good topic and one I have not seen brought up yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Wanting to know the day I'm going to die......Baaad idea!

Think of all the cr*p I'd do, things I'd say, stuff I'd burn and alcohol I'd consume.

Haha nice one dude, same here...
Depending on laced substances Death might come sooner or later. Noone can tell you if in a few years they will start lacing stuff with toxic things or not

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What point to life would there be for someone, who knows whe his life will end?
Life is all abound takes risks, ad havig fun. We should not think about things to do before death, we should thik of how to live our lives in a way, that would not make us think we missed out on something...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
On that same note you could argue handing someone a load of cash might actually aid in there death.. What if they're an alcoholic or a recovering drug addict? Well you just gave them enough money to commit suicide!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The day I die I want to be able to tell my sons I love them and tell my wife that she's been the best company I could have wished for and that I love them with all my heart. I would tell my sons to take care of their mom and each other.
That would suffice, as I've seen good men go without such a commodity... (boah that last line almost put a tear in my eye)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
The day I die I want to be able to tell my sons I love them and tell my wife that she's been the best company I could have wished for and that I love them with all my heart. I would tell my sons to take care of their mom and each other.
That would suffice, as I've seen good men go without such a commodity... (boah that last line almost put a tear in my eye)

This sounds very much like something someone in or from the millitary would say?......are you or were you i the millitary?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame

This sounds very much like something someone in or from the millitary would say?......are you or were you i the millitary?

I was in the Army till recently, I got hurt and got a discharge. I miss it bad though.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you knew when, Where & how you die. Wouldnt you be able to change it?

Or would your when, Where & how already take into account the fact you knew & therefore anything you did to stop it would already have been what you did leading up to the actual death? hmm. Ponder indeed

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i often think about this. i have to say that the whole concept of death really scares me. i mean i almost bring myself to tears at times thinking of it.
would i want to know? only if i had about 60 years or more left on the clock. i think i could come to terms with it if i knew i had that amount of time. anything less and i would just work myself into a fit every day.

what do i want to do? i want to chill in my hammock on a beach in thailand and just relax. ponder things. chill out. thats where it is at for me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join