It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montage of Alien/UFO Pictures, any thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

First off, apologies for the music, best mute it, and for the video title, subject to zealous ignorance.

But what do people reckon? Obviously there are some photos in here which have been subject to merciless debunkage on ATS, and some are well known hoaxes, but what about those that haven't been worked over? My favourites may have to be the crashes and the pictures with the jet apparently chasing a saucer.

Does anyone know about the apparent pictures of the greys in the night vision pictures?

Peace to you all.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

some interesting ufo pics in that video.

i think most of the Alien pictures are fake ?

the Ilkley Moor Alien might be real...

www.ufocasebook.com...

the tiny humanoid creature found in Chile might be a dried up mouse

www.rense.com...

the picture i am interested in is this one...

i think it's from some kind of reenactment movie but i would like to know more about it. if anyone knows what this picture is about , please let me know thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah I've always liked the Ilkley Moor one, and I've never seen an explanation of it.

While I don't doubt that a lot of them are exposed hoaxes, it's the ones in between that haven't been explained that I'd love to know more about.

@easynow, bummer about the little one, that link seems to clear it up. Though one of the email comments on there did make me chuckle:

Comment
From DJSmith
[email protected]
10-27-2

Are these the same people who propose the theory that the chupacabra is a mouse? Look at the picture of that marsupial, then the picture of the "little humanoid". What's wrong with this picture? How about head size for starters? Look at the mouth and nose!!!

Some idiot "scientist" insists on finding a trivial explanation for all things and proposes some thoroughly unscientific piece of s**t of an excuse of a theory and we're all supposed to buy into it because he's an "expert"? His admitted evidence is so flimsy that I resent you posting this article as some sort of QED explanation. This is a piece-of-s**t theory that I would expect from a "scientist" and nothing more!!!!

As to that meeting with the alien and the officer, I'd love to say real, but there's something about it that puts me off a little: the fact that his line of sight is over the alien's head, not at his face. May just be a coincidence with the moment the photo was taken, maybe not.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The following case (Filberto Caponi) is very strange and is still a mistery (as far as I know):
UFOs AT CLOSE SIGHT

Select Pictures on the left menu
> then choose "Photographs of ET or alleged ET beings"
> "PHOTOGRAPHS THAT MIGHT NOT BE HOAXED:" (at the very bottom of the page)
> "They might be genuine extraterrestrial beings."
> and use the lift to go to Filiberto Caponi's story.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by jeanne75018]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by jeanne75018]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Goddamn, that Caponi case is mysterious! Of all of the photos I've seen, these are some of the most amazing. It just looks so alive and really quite convincing.
I must look into that one more. Cheers jeanne!

As to the Ilkley Moor photo, I remembre first seeing it around the age of 10, and then it chilled me to the bone, back then in my innocence I was utterly convinced of it being something not from this planet. Even today I couldn't fully say..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

I believe the Capioni picture is of a child with a

skin disease called harlequin ichthyosis which causes your baby to come out looking like a demon.

Edit: Broken link removed... Just Google the disease name :-)

[edit on 26-4-2009 by and14263]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Yeah I've always liked the Ilkley Moor one, and I've never seen an explanation of it.

While I don't doubt that a lot of them are exposed hoaxes, it's the ones in between that haven't been explained that I'd love to know more about.

@easynow, bummer about the little one, that link seems to clear it up. Though one of the email comments on there did make me chuckle:

Comment
From DJSmith
[email protected]
10-27-2

Are these the same people who propose the theory that the chupacabra is a mouse? Look at the picture of that marsupial, then the picture of the "little humanoid". What's wrong with this picture? How about head size for starters? Look at the mouth and nose!!!

Some idiot "scientist" insists on finding a trivial explanation for all things and proposes some thoroughly unscientific piece of s**t of an excuse of a theory and we're all supposed to buy into it because he's an "expert"? His admitted evidence is so flimsy that I resent you posting this article as some sort of QED explanation. This is a piece-of-s**t theory that I would expect from a "scientist" and nothing more!!!!

As to that meeting with the alien and the officer, I'd love to say real, but there's something about it that puts me off a little: the fact that his line of sight is over the alien's head, not at his face. May just be a coincidence with the moment the photo was taken, maybe not.

yes something about that Ilkley Moor picture gives me the creeps !

it could be some type of dimensional entity and that's why it looks the way it does in the picture. just a guess

as far as the tiny creature pic:

that is a funny comment you quoted...lol, that person surely didn't believe the Marsupial explanation. i am not sure if i believe it either because there are other pictures of tiny creatures that don't have an explanation as far as i know.

i believe this one here is not the same creature from Chili...

i don't have any info on this picture but the mouse explanation doesn't seem to fit on that one, in my opinion.

then you have these things called Naripons...wich supposedly grow on a mythical tree ?...lol

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

the alien meeting with an officer pic is from some video that i seen a long time ago but for the life of me i can't find that vid again. if i remember correctly, either it was just totally fabricated or someone replaced a child with the alien. i am still hoping someone that knows more about will let us know.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

Here are some links to previous threads on the Carponi case in case you haven't seen them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Sam60]

top topics

join