It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After disclosure has happened, where do we go from here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ok when disclousure happens, (some say it has allready happened so to speak), what would you like to see happen or what do you think will happen?

I mean I realize we dont know what their intentions are toward us atm, some think they know I suppose , but if there are many different races visiting then they would most likely have different intentions.

Please just post your thoughts on what you think could happen and what you would like to see happen , I dont want to see agurmentive posts just for the sake of agureing as some here seem to get their jollies doing so.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

What would I like to see happen?
I would like the governments to say "Ok, we've been keeping it secret to save you all from fear and panic. The Earth is coming into alignment with the Sun and the centre of the Galaxy, everyone is going to die."

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What i would like to see happening is when the Government reveals all UFO files and all, and also expose themselves for who they are.

Then we wouldn't be afraid of ET's (unless the gov't says they are terrorists too lol).

I think they would just reveal all hidden ufo secrets only.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How about an "exchange student" program?
RR

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RudyRed
RR

That is something that very likely would happen if their home planet was compatible. Would be interesting for sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
While I find a student exchange unlikely(too much of our assumed facts are likely to be wrong for most of our education to be of use), after disclosure I would hope to see a long term effort to earn back the trusts that have been strained and shattered by this long term deceit, and to start using what technology has been hidden to repair environmental, health, and infrastructure damage that has been steadily building for decades.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't know about anybody else, but as soon as that space ship lands. I'm on it.

Disclosure? I'll believe it when I see it. Considering they've been lying and deceiving us all for the last 50 years or so, I very much doubt they'll have the balls to come clean. If they do, they'll probably get lynched.
They'll no doubt spin another lie and present it as the truth.

Apart from the realization that we are no longer alone, I very much doubt anything will change much. It's not like they are going to babysit us and solve all of our problems. I also very much doubt that they'll give us any of their advanced technology, simply because we are not responsible enough to have it. As far as the current generation is concerned, things will more or less just remain the same. Yawn!!!!

RubyRed

Yeah! Great idea, that's one way to get rid of all the worlds politicians. We get their most spiritually gifted & best thinkers and they can have all our useless politicians.
Sounds like a fair exchange to me.
If it turns out that the Aliens have actually been deceiving us and are really malevolent carnivorous meat eaters. Well that's even better, as we won't have to worry about them coming back.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Upon disclosure, the human race will finally have some understanding of why we exist. Our purpose will be known. Depending on what we understand our purpose to be, will determine the reaction and future behavior.

If we understand that we are just someone's ant farm with no further purpose, the earth will become chaotic and we will have sit x on our hands.

If we understand our purpose is to become a part of a higher galatic purpose then earth will band together to achieve that purpose peacefully.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Once disclosure is allowed to take place the arrangements may be out of our hands.

In my opinion the whole thing if it does exist has been one heck of a sneaky covert invasion going on for many years and if and when disclosure takes place that in and of itself may open up a whole new can of worms for humanity.

As long as mankind is "kept in the dark", we're "not sure" "do they or don't they exist?" etc we are divided among ourselves making us easier to "control".

Are "they" from another star system, another dimension or parallel world? All of the above, some or none?

Keep in mind that just because a civilization is technologically advanced does not mean they are also socially, morally or spiritually advance. I would imagine that most civilizations that travel from planet to planet are seekers of raw material, slave labor, i.e.: they are merchants of sorts. Looking to accumulate more wealth and or power.

The societies that have no need or desire of amassing riches or assimilating people into their “hive mind” (the more spiritually advance) probably are quieter and stick fairly close to home.

If and when disclosure takes place are we going to be told the truth or another fabrication?

My own experience has been that anytime someone is sneaky, subversive, twisty turny look out – their intentions are not usually beneficial to anyone but themselves.

Read David Jacobs, The Threat, David Icke's books and Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe.

There might be more going on here than most people want to fathom.
Personally I use to want disclosure, now I'm not so sure.

When and if it takes place that in and of itself may verify what many have been trying to warn us about and now that "they" have chosen to come out in the open can only mean one thing, the invasion is out in the open and war strategy wise they have already won.

Start researching on how many UFO Researchers & micro biologists have met with “fatal incidences” (suicide, rare cancers, car/plane accidents etc) over the past 20 years. The number is high and someone or a group of someone’s has, (again my own personal speculation) been trying to keep the truth from the public and have use murder to do so.

Phil Schneider
Ron Rummel
Ron Johnson
Ann Livingston
Karla Turner
Danny Casolaro
Mae Bussell
Deck Slayton
Bryan Lynch
Capt. Don Elkin

The list goes on and on and on and on of the number of people who have died under mysterious circumstances that were gearing up to warn the public something was going on.

The scientists who have met “untimely deaths” is most interesting: www.rense.com... David Icke also writes about a scientist that had a biological device implanted in him that operated so that if the scientist did not do exactly as he was told, he would be killed via the implanted device.

Too many people who have gotten too close to what is going on and were prepared to alert the rest of us have been eliminated to make it “just coincidence”. I think something is and has been going on for a very long time concerning a alien presence and possibly we humans can't even understand how deep this conspiracy rabbit hole goes.

Excellent war strategy, instead of the big tripods trampling through the countryside and trumpeting their victory, we might just have had a quiet, back door, stealth assimilation (via abductions and intertwining our dna with theirs) as well as controlling our banking, news media and world governments.

Now, compare pictures of people, large numbers of people from say the early 20's and 30's to now days. Not even the same animal. People are / have changed in just a little over 3 generations. It's a subtle change, but many humans are thinner, way thinner, taller, with longer arms and legs. Their eyes are larger, the hair thicker and actual facial bones are more "refined". It's very subtle, not in your face change but I can see the difference. This type of evolution in a species should take thousands of years and not three generations. Thinking patterns have changed too. Again, it's so subtle it's almost not noticeable.

If just 1% of these abduction stories are true then that means we are dealing with at least one species that sees us as we see lab rats and has no qualms about experimenting with us against our will, including the actual act of abducting to include but not limited to rape, experimenting on and manipulation of the abductee's thinking / memory process. Now come on, anyone entity that would do that is not someone I would want to shake hands with and invite over for a barbque.

Possibly by the time if and when disclosure takes place that might mean only one thing, we are a conquered species.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

join