It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bombings,Operation Kratos-Menezes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
On July 7Th 2005, in the United Kingdom, four simultaneous bomb attacks on train cars and a bus occurred in central London when the G8 Summit was being held in Gleneagles.52 people were killed and 700 were injured when 'almost simultaneous' explosions ripped through three London Underground trains and on a number 30 bus that had been diverted by the Police from its normal route.
Was Jean Charles de Menezes UK Lee Harvey Oswald?

www.squidoo.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I suggest you read 'the london bombings an independant enquiry' by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed www.ducknet.co.uk... He raises some interesting points, such as:

"the police suggested that bombs were planted by terrorist operatives on the floors minutes before blasts"(page 37) however a guardian journalist who interviewed survivors of the edgeware road station confirmed that "passengers had heard a massive explosion, some describe how the tiles, the covers, on the floor of the train suddenly flew up, raised up, and the train was derailed by the explosion" i.e. the bomb was already planted underneath the train!

Off duty police officer, Lizzie Kenworthy describes how she saw a woman "who was on her back trapped in the metal, which had twisted up through the middle of the carriage. The roof was still on, but the lining of the carriage had been blown off. The sides had all come offand there was a big hole in the floor. The metal from the floor was twisted upwards through the middle of the carriage. this is difficult to reconcile with the notion that bombs were placed on the floor"etc etc. there is lots more! also at the time BBC etc showed video footage of supposed bombers from camera footage at stations. However the book also proves that the train the terrorists would have travelled on to London, didnt exist, because it was cancelled!!!lol

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
theres so many points to be raised with regards to the inaccuracies over the official story (much like with 911) I would highly recommend anyone interested to watch a documentary called the ripple effect which includes official evidence that the train from leeds the police state the terrorists were on was actually cancelled and many other points. well worth a watch. It should be on the usual torrent sites but if no one can find a copy i will upload mine (although ive never actually uploaded a torrent before so may need some help)

[edit on 27-4-2009 by jammybunn]

new topics

join