It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Ufos over Moscow video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Multiple UFO's over Moscow, Russia on April 25, 2009. Maybe chinese lanterns? You decide!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I would say definately chinese lanterns as they all hold the same speed & positions relative to eachother which would be typical.

[edit on 26/4/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Now aint that an interesting video....

You will be told these are chinese lantern's but honestly i urge everyone to stick to there own opinion of these light's.

Be they lantern's or swamp gas or venus or whatnot.

Honestly thank's for posting this mate.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

Impressive video. They do look Chinese lantern-like but there were a few shots that made me think this is real. I will keep an open mind on this one and watch it a few more times.

Edited to add: around 2:30 on the horizon seems to appear a lone one...and then another appears a few seconds later. These made me doubt that they were lanterns. But they seem to be quite dim and they do move at the same speed.

[edit on 26/4/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
You will be told these are chinese lantern's but honestly i urge everyone to stick to there own opinion of these light's.

Very true! We should never let reasonable doubts interfere with a good story.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
There was futsal UEFA cup semi-final Ekaterinburg (Russia) - Dynamo Moscow (Russia) Saturday in Moscow (if I looked right). Maybe there was some kind of party event after match (balloons etc.) ?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would say...Chinese lanterns....but dont let this give any of you guys doubt....I was hoping for some movement like this

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
From what I heard chinese lanterns only last for a few minutes and then go out? Have there been any other reports of this sighting? Something so massive must have had more than one video witness.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Real, NOT Chinese Lanterns

These are moving across the sky, not upward. Watch as the building comes into view and you can see the UFOs and space between the building becoming smaller and smaller, showing the ufos are flying across the sky, not upward. This occurs about halfway in to video.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Probably ufo orbs, or foo fighters if you wish. At 2.18 there's a close up shot of a bright OBOL type while the other near to it looks like a pink/red type. It looked a different colour, that could be the candle dying out, but from experience I'd say more like a different type/colour of ufo orb. Eithere CGI which I doubt or real ufo orbs, definitely not the lanterns.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm scratching my head, we have had hundreds of video's on ATS different shapes, colours, effects, and Chinese Lanterns where always the culprit, or at least always thrown into the mix very early on.

Now we have a video which looks like Chinese Lanterns, but all of a sudden, they seem to be ruled out, just an Observation.

Anyhow, I think it needs a little more attention, just to make certain, there does seem to be an anomaly or two, however, you can see a central glow when the camera zooms in, which IMO, does say Lanterns, I don't know much about atmospheric pressure, would the thunderstorm hold them at a lower altitude? rather than them gaining height.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
At 2.18 the two ufo orbs are different when zoomed in on. One is orange, the other a pinky red type.

We need to collect and compare all the formations captured on film and see if there is a common theme.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
From what I heard chinese lanterns only last for a few minutes and then go out?

Chinese lanterns can burn for quite a while:

The wicks on the lanterns mean each one can last up to 20 minutes, can rise up to 1500 metres high and travel for miles for a truly amazing effect.

www.chineseflyinglanterns.com...

Here is a video where you can see such lanterns being released and how they look like in the sky. The similarity with the lights in the OP's video is striking.

Another poster mentioned that that the lights in the OP video had different colors, but these kind of lanterns are actually made in different shapes and colors. So I think the lantern explanation makes most sense in this case. Sorry for being kind of boring...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
All I have to say is that I, myself, beleive them to be Chinese Lanterns.

I think they should be made illegal!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They may be UFOs, they may be in Moscow, but unless someone shows more reliable information, from what I have seen in weather sites, the sky in Moscow was clear on April 25, 2009, as it was the day before, so that is one thing against the information about the video.

Now, about the information on the video, the first thing I thought was ... Chinese lanterns.

They move slowly, all in the same direction, do not change direction, etc.

And once they reach the altitude at which the difference in density inside and outside the lantern (that is basically a hot air balloon) they stop gaining altitude.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Armap you may be correct on the weather, but the formation is a little familiar. We need to collect all sightings and find similarities in the formations. I did notice that the forward lights, the leader is a single light followed behind by four in a Y formation, the Stratford sighting had the one scout at the front too followed by four in a Y.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

I think the op's video is showing chinese lanterns.
I think your video is showing out of focus birds.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Typical ufo groups are in some sort of a cluster/formation. These items seem far to strung out.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think I'm going to accept the Lantern theory and tie it into the football event at the time. Nice video none the less.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I agree with everyone else. Sadly, it is not of extraterrestrial origin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join