It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Ignorance and Awareness are NOT the same thing.

Ignorance is when you live without a care and not become knowledgeable on whatever it is.

Awareness is when you acknowledge the problem or issue and KNOW that it exists.

What I'm saying is that you become aware of the issues and problems, then DETACH yourself from it by telling yourself that you know there's a problem, and you have the solution and it's not going to bother you.

The less Focus you give the problem will then eliminate the problem.

Ignorance is not what I'm talking about.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Chadwickus

If you honestly have nothing useful to say, then don't bother saying it.

This is REAL information being told to you, and you are dismissing it based on my other threads.

Now you don't have to believe what I say, but the proof will be shown to you when thousands die, and many thousands more will get infected.

Like the real info on portals?

Is this the event that 95% OF PEOPLE WON'T SURVIVE!!!!

Can you provide proof that the things we focus on manifest themselves? It's more likely that the media puts the spotlight on it and then we see how bad it actually is.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by NoHopeForSome]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its funny people watch the big secret and WTBDWK and somehow get it twisted and suddenly think they are enlightened, pure new age bull to be honest and when a new age typa guy like me is saying your talking new age bull

that is when you should be worried,

You are up your own enlightenend hole you remind me of an evangelical christian or something

I have a freind like you if he watches any conspiracy/new-age/ET dvd and thinks it gospel truth without actaully reading or researching into it

So how do we open wormholes again bobby love? Id like to manifest my way out of this thread haha

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by MCoG1980

Ignorance and Awareness are NOT the same thing.

Of course they are not.... they are polar OPPOSITES.

But you do display extreme ignorance... facts have been presented...you ignore them.

And then you start to say that if we hadn't thought about "swine flu" it wouldn't have happened..... like...we brought it in to being?
I mean seriously...

That is the epitome of ignorance mate

[edit on 27/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Universe is energy. Everything exists in the universe. Everything is energy. Energy is Mind. Universe is mind. Mind is thoughts. Thoughts are vibrations. Vibrations are energies. Energies are THOUGHTS!

That is the truth.

It is funny how you mention physics because it clearly states EVERYTHING in this universe is energy, so you need to reread or retake the class.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHopeForSome

You want proof that your thoughts directly effect your reality and life? Ok.

For the next entire week picture yourself living the WORST life you can possible live, and have the WORST luck. Think about this everytime you have a spare minute, and before you know it you'll LIVE THE WORST life EVER!

You'll see the proof within a few days.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

We DID bring Swine Flu into being.

The disease does NOT exist in OUR lives if we detach ourselves from it via our minds and thoughts!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You want proof that your thoughts directly effect your reality and life? Ok.

For the next entire week picture yourself living the WORST life you can possible live, and have the WORST luck. Think about this everytime you have a spare minute, and before you know it you'll LIVE THE WORST life EVER!

You'll see the proof within a few days.

Can I not just picture you living that life? At least let me picutre you making a post that didn't have a word in all caps EVERY sentence.

Ok, so no proof. Can you at least confirm where you got these facts from, since you claim then to be? Can we all read this information?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

We DID bring Swine Flu into being.
The disease does NOT exist in OUR lives if we detach ourselves from it via our minds and thoughts!

Delusion is a very sad thing indeed.

My thoughts are with you mate.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Knowledge is given to those who seek it.

I can't give you the knowledge you have to go look for it yourself.

You have to be Genuinely interested in seeking that knowledge.

"He That Hath An Ear, Let Him Hear"

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

yEAH, it is just a matter of reacting, and even if it hits someone here, that doesnt have a build of meaning if you are able to transform these circumstances into a state, that you prefer ... and with that nobody doesnt mean try to use vaccines, it just means BE the vaccines and effect life with positive thought so it could be reflected 1:1.

Be calm and Do your work for YOU and help OTHERS, who really need you.
Play with the kids be creative like creation itself xD

[edit on 27-4-2009 by EBAYZOID]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by EBAYZOID]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am interested in seeking this knowledge. See, I have read a lot of your work, and just like this one, you make bold claims without a shread of proof, then when asked to provide it, you ask us to do the work, so I come to you asking what I need to do so that I may rise above all members of this forum and never have to provide any proof to my wild and crazy theories. Only then will I be able to claim that the Rugrats are the real horsemen!

Teach me, of enlightened one.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by NoHopeForSome]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hm, if only we ATS members could figure out what we did wrong since we brought this thread into being... Someone here was thinking about trolls, right? Confess!

Sorry OP, this doesn't make sense to me at all. According to your theory a still born child would have been responsible for its own death by thinking the wrong thing in the womb...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by MischeviousElf

Your flaw is in the following sentence:

"I unlike you Bobbylove have actually experienced "No Thought" , for period's of time that may shock you."

So your saying you've NEVER thought about anything?

Impossible.

Umm as the quoted text of mine points out I never said that, I explained some experiences I have had where I have reached the state of detached observation, with no thought, totally unjudging, thinking or feeling just being.

I do know my experience is fairly rare Bobbylove I have spoken in depth in the last month to a person who is a Meditation teacher with Venerable before his name, who also has spent 3 yrs 3 months and 3 weeks in total retreat doing nothing but meditating...... Has been given a signed document and mission to bring very advanced Yogic mind Meditations to a western country by probably the second or third highest realised meditation master in the world.

I don't mention names and direct organisations as some political posts I have made and to avoid myself or themselves ever being linked.

My posts and contributions on ATS Bobby are long standing and solid, there is no hint or accusation ever of anything I post being untrue or fantasy....

He has not experienced it much either, the no thought I discuss, and Bobby it requires levels of mindfulness to be present that I hope one day you acheive, as we all can, but it is very very far from the norm....

I knw from your posts, observations and statements you have no idea of what true "No Thought" is about, and it is very far from "spacing out" or "Blissing out" both of which are very surface levels of mind.

So please do not try and pretend you even comprehend what I am trying to explain.

Bobby you are way out of your depth on this subject talking to me, I dont gain satisfaction from saying that, just your habitual thought process which you seem to have no control over
in this belief structure is dangerous to yourself, and those who may be young and read this and believe some of the Pyscho Dribble you are spouting.

Did I say it's impossible to not think for certain periods of time? NO!

Just to explain Bobby that is the second time in just this one reply, you have not read correctly, or twisted according to your own belief structure or ego something I wrote... once again very telling.

Real no thought requires a massive amount of work on the EGO, which unfortunately in your case is running the show.

ANYONE reading this, if you get sick call the doctor and please also do use positive thinking etc to help yourself, see yourself getting better etc etc, but if anyone get's this Virus do Call the Doctor.

Kind Regards,

Elf

Elf is wondering about the first thought a tree had that made a vine manifest and wrap around it... maybe it had attachment issues?

Did the tree feel lonely Bobby

[edit on 27-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Hm, if only we ATS members could figure out what we did wrong since we brought this thread into being... Someone here was thinking about trolls, right? Confess!

That was HILARIOUS....

But yeah....busted....i was

Too funny my friend

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You know, I think I figured it out. Bobbylove is actually:.......

GOZER!!

Choose the destructor!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I was thinking Bobbylove was Blossom Goodchild myself??

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My advice to you is two things.

1)Everyday for a few minutes sit in a quiet place and think to yourself, and ask yourself questions on what you would like to know more about. In your head think about the topics that interest you, and what type of questions you have. Think about the questions, and try to answer them in your head from the information you've learned so far up to the current point in your life. Once you've done that you're ready for step 2.

Once you found what type of questions you have, and what you "think" are the answers, then it is time for more information.

Everything in life is parts of a big puzzle. Once you find the pieces you can start seeing the bigger picture.

2)Using the internet or the library start researching topics on which you have questions about. So if you are interested in let's say "Quantum Physics" because you want to know if time traveling is possible, then you start absorbing information from BOTH sides on that particular topic. By both sides I mean the arguments FOR time traveling and the arguments AGAINST why time traveling is not possible. Once you do that, then it leads you to new topics and information.

The information is all there, you just need to seek it.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

A stillborn child leading to his own death is simply not true.

Some stuff we have no control over, but we can INFLUENCE them to go our way. Your thoughts are like invisible hands that can shape your world, and if you don't use them, then you are handicapped.

If my words do not make sense to you, then it is your job to go and research on it more by yourself.

If you want spiritual knowledge then go seek it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join