It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Okay so I have a question

if millions of people all start saying that we need to be vaccinated, then will that cause us to automatically be vaccinated without even going through the vaccination process?

No but the overall energy in our world would tend to nudge people or influence their decision to go get vaccinated .

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

You are correct. Much of the world lives under much harsher circumstances than America and are no strangers to violence. At least we don't have killing squads or cafes being blown up daily which is more than can be said for South America, Africa or the Middle East in the last century.
They just don't get as hyped up about it as we do, but Americans in general tend to be hystrionic compared to other nationalities. One thing's for sure, no matter how bad things get in my life my mantra is "at least I'm not in Baghdad."
It all sounds like a big push for flu vaccine to me though this is one problem we need to pay attention to.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I don't think you understand.

Swine Flu ONLY exists because a large group of people (general public) WANT it to exist.

The ones who have died were NOT in control of their minds. You CAN'T die if you have total control over YOUR own mind.

It's the ones that have their minds set on "default" that get everything bad which comes their way.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I don't think you understand.

Swine Flu ONLY exists because a large group of people (general public) WANT it to exist.

The ones who have died were NOT in control of their minds. You CAN'T die if you have total control over YOUR own mind.

It's the ones that have their minds set on "default" that get everything bad which comes their way.

I don't think you understand how ignorant that statement sounds.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Now you don't have to believe what I say, but the proof will be shown to you when thousands die, and many thousands more will get infected.

If you are completely wrong. If Swine Flu is caused by a contagious Virus. Thousands will die and pehaps millions could get sick even though you are wrong.

How will you prove your speculation. You don't have enough to call it a theory yet, let alone a fact.

How old are you?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Yes, if the world starts to ignore terrorism, then there wouldn't be any more suicide bombings. This is correct. The "extremist" thoughts and negative energy in their head would disappear.

As for the McDonald's advertising scenario:

The person who sees the ad will go buy it because they feel that they need to go buy it to live happily. It's called subliminal messaging.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Yes, this is correct.

If you choose to be "aware" of the disease but DETACHING yourself from it and your thoughts, then it would disappear out of YOUR life. You would NEVER get the disease.

This does not mean that others won't get it. Simply because they are focusing on it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

The mind is the MOST POWERFUL thing a human being has.

The mind is DIRECTLY connected to universal energy. Our minds ARE universal energy.

In order for something to manifest in the 3D physical world we live in, then it HAS to be thought of in our minds first. There's NO flaw to the rule.

The Mind CONTROLS the physical reality.

Those in control KNOW this, and it's OUR faults that millions die, world wars happen, etc. It's because a large group of people are thinking negatively due to the influence by the media.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

They ONLY have as much influence as we allow them to have.

Those in power in reality have NO power. They just control the medias, and PERSUADE our minds to think about something, and that manifests itself.

This is all there's to it.

If they want us to focus on storms, then that is what we'll get.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

You create your own reality.

If you live in a "Good" neighborhood, and you believe it is so, then you get good outcomes resulting from that neighborhood.

There's nothing more to it.

It's all in YOUR mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

The Secret is only the tip of the iceberg. It leaves you hanging and doesn't go into detail.

The REAL secret about The Secret is that THOSE people who are ready for the "SECRET" will go and do further research, and communicate with the universal energy with their own minds.

The Secret movie is just a door, and many people don't enter it.

Those who are ready do so.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

YES!

This is correct. The mind control is really done by us.

The powers that are in charge CAN NOT do anything but influence and give us suggestions. It's how we interpret those that can result in a positive or negative outcome.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by uv777bk

There was NEVER a time when there was NO media. Through out the ages we've had media all around us.

These medias could have been radio, newspapers, scrolls, word of mouth, etc.

People are easily influenced.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yes, you can't "ignore" the problem. You have to be aware of its existence, then DETACH yourself from it.

So you would start thinking about positive results and what you want in your life. You shouldn't let the problem run your life, or worse your mind.

You acknowledge the problem, then detach from it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Dude, where's my reply...or comment...you appear to have chosen to ignore my earlier post and skipped past it on your mission of replies here:

here you go, if you missed it

Originally posted by MCoG1980

The universe works in this way:

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes!

So if a LARGE number of people are bombarded with the word TERRORIST day in and day out, then those events start to happen OFTEN!

Ask yourself this:

When was the last suicide attack? Today, yesterday, the day before, etc.

It will ONLY stop if we STOPPED giving it our attention.

This is why the Media is controlled!

You know, you are almost getting somewhere with this - almost, but you are looking at it from the wrong anglewhich is preventing you from seeing the obvious. Things don't stop because you have stopped giving then your attention. They go un-noticed because they are not brought to your attention.

This thread is IMPORTANT because I'm going to be proven correct, and you'll see that everything is generated by our own minds.

The reason I wrote this is because Millions of the General population will cause EVERYONES' collapse.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

Ok, i'll do my best. I posted the below reply in another thread where the OP had a not to disimilar theory to your own.......

Originally posted by MCoG1980

Originally posted by emeraldzeus
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

No, I wish it were insanity, but I think it's just growing pains of becoming more aware that coincidences aren't just coincidences, and our connectivity is far deeper than we imagined.

Without revealing too much pesonal information, there are times when I've experienced great emotional anguish over events in my life. Like clockwork, I will see something on the news, or hear a phrase in a song, or see a simple sign on the highway that gives a simple statement....perhaps an answer or a few words of encouragement that go above and beyond just being "weird". Once I started to notice it, it became more and more prevelant. Then it became common place. Then I started to test the theory. A year or a few years from now, I wonder where this will take me, because the more I discover, the more amazing it gets.

I think you summed it up perfectly there (in bold), although i still keep an open mind

When i bought my first car, i would start seeing loads of cars that were the same make and model as mine. The same can be said of the cars that i later bought, and that of my friends and family.
This wasn't confined to me, the same thing applies to most people i know.
The point is that it was because either myself or someone i knew had that make and model that we noticed the other vehicles - they would have been there - just un-noticed.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

I will NEVER be harmed by anything simply because it CAN'T happen.

My mind is in a place of full peaceful tranquility. My mission is not world peace. This is the universe's job.

My mission is my self being and my health, and fulfilling my purpose on this planet.

You need only worry about yourself. If you control your mind to live in a state of bliss, then good events will follow. Your POSITIVE energy would directly influence those around you to be happy as well.

It's a ripple effect.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm not suggesting we CONTROL anybody but ourselves.

Our job is NOT to control others.

Our job is to control our own minds, and become "aware" of what's happening, then DETACHING ourselves from it, and enter into a state of bliss.

This is our job. Spiritual evolution will follow those in the know.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

I'm not wrong at all in this thread.

If you don't believe or follow the LAW OF THE UNIVERSE, then that's your problem, not mine or anybody else's.

If you live in a dangerous neighborhood it's because you WANT to live in a dangerous neighborhood.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Jb0311NY

You create your own reality.

If you live in a "Good" neighborhood, and you believe it is so, then you get good outcomes resulting from that neighborhood.

There's nothing more to it.

It's all in YOUR mind.

your lost.

murders hap[pen in good neighborhoods.... like mine

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

There are people who are still alive today as they were back in the days of Christ.

Just because someone looks "old" doesn't mean anything.

How do you know the guy who looks 70 is not really 590 years old?

You don't.

The mind is limitless simply because it is the universe. The universal energy is our mind.

There's no limit. The only limit and barrier is what you put on it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join