It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm bringing this to your attention because it's VERY important.

Take a look at what's going on for a second from an outer perspective of a person who can see the BIGGER picture.

Back in 2001 BEFORE the WTC incident happend (9/11) there was only a SMALL amount of terrorist attacks in this world.

After the 9/11 incident, the Media FOCUSED 100% on "Terrorism" and "Bombings" and what happened?

ALL OF A SUDDEN THROUGH OUT THE NEXT MONTHS AND YEARS THERE WERE TERRORIST ATTACKS ON A DAILY BASIS!

This is NO coincident.

If you understand how the universe and the human mind works, then you know what I'm talking about.

The universe works in this way:

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes!

So if a LARGE number of people are bombarded with the word TERRORIST day in and day out, then those events start to happen OFTEN!

Ask yourself this:

When was the last suicide attack? Today, yesterday, the day before, etc.

It will ONLY stop if we STOPPED giving it our attention.

This is why the Media is controlled!

The ones in "power" KNOW the Law Of The Universe and that Energy Flows (reality creates) where attention goes (what we focus on).

Now it brings me to the Swine Flu...

How many people have been infected and how many have died?

At this current time there's less than 100 deaths and a few thousand "infected" (if you look at the news you'll see that there's about 81 deaths in Mexico and a few "potential" ones in the U.S. and some other parts of the world starting to appear)

Now the MOST IMPORTANT part (and you'll see for yourself in the upcoming days and weeks):

In the next several weeks there will be THOUSANDS dead from Swine Flu and MANY thousands "infected" IF the media keeps our minds focused on that issue.

This would be 100% the peoples' minds fault via the Media.

The Media will FOCUS only on Swine Flu and therefore millions of people start to think about it, and what do you have? Swine Flu spreading like wild fire just because we FOCUS our energy on it!

Our energies and focus will flow where our attention (Swine Flu) goes!

Not to mention if they start recommending vaccines, then more people could potentially be infected because who knows what agenda they have behind the scenes, and what the vaccines REALLY do. (The vaccines probably will be infected with Swine Flu or something Worse).

This thread is IMPORTANT because I'm going to be proven correct, and you'll see that everything is generated by our own minds.

The reason I wrote this is because Millions of the General population will cause EVERYONES' collapse.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26 Apr 09 by Gools]

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Back in 2001 BEFORE the WTC incident happend (9/11) there was only a SMALL amount of terrorist attacks in this world.

Really? Britain had 200 years of terrorism. West Germany, France, Italy and Spain had decades of terrorism too - none of which were "small". Militant campaigns lasting for numerous years.

The Tokyo subway attack of the early 1990s was far from a small attack either.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I'm talking about your average person going into a random street plaza and blowing himself up.

The ones you are referencing, yes are true, however they are not to the extent or even NEAR what is going on now.

EVERYDAY now, there's people blowing themselves up, and they get pointed to as "nut jobs" or "extremists" but that's not the case.

They are blowing themselves up because we think they are blowing themselves up.

It's happening because a large group of people (I'm not referring to you or me, I'm talking the gullible general public around the world) are thinking and FOCUSING on it VERY often and so it happens!

Beware of what you wish for...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Okay so I have a question

if millions of people all start saying that we need to be vaccinated, then will that cause us to automatically be vaccinated without even going through the vaccination process?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'm talking about your average person going into a random street plaza and blowing himself up.

So you're actually talking about suicide bombers.... not terrorism in general.

terrorism is not a new thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So how come when the media was covering bird flu thousands or even millions of people didn't die? I see what you mean by focusing energy on something but I think your theory is a bit flawed.

edit: typo

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Estharik]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The act of a person blowing himself up is called Terrorism.

Go and ask ANYONE you know what's the first thing that comes into their head when you say terrorist, and I'll guarantee that they'll say "Someone who blows himself up."

You'll be shocked at what they say.

I wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

It's not a theory. It's FACT.

Energy is how everything in this universe operates.

Bird Flu was NOT the agenda, and it wasn't covered as much as the Swine Flu. Remember Bird Flu supposedly originated in China, so people living here expect that they'll never catch it.

Swine Flu supposedly originated (more like in a U.S. lab) in Mexico, and people in NYC have now symptoms of it. So in other words it's IN the United States, and this will make the general public panic.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The latest Webbot ALTA report predicted that something would begin to happen on April 24th.

Hello swine flu.

Chalk 1 for the webbots

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

reply to post by blupblup

The act of a person blowing himself up is called Terrorism.
Go and ask ANYONE you know what's the first thing that comes into their head when you say terrorist, and I'll guarantee that they'll say "Someone who blows himself up"

Wow...thanks for the lesson man

I know that....as was pointed out...my country has suffered terrorism for many a year.

And people may well think of a suicide bomber first when questioned about terrorism..... that's because of the excellent job that the media have done to brainwash the west into believing their lies.

WTG MSM

You'll be shocked at what they say.
I wouldn't.

I wouldn't actually.....I'd be saddened at how so many people could be so gullible and i'd be worried that if the majority of people think this way.... what hope is there when the next "incident" happens.

Edit to add....

The same people, when questioned, would also say that a "typical terrorist" was someone from the middle east I'm sure...

Truly a sad fact indeed.

[edit on 26/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

IF millions of people started thinking about vaccinations, then yes those who are not in control of their minds and are easily influenced by the media will get vaccinated.

People would tell their friends and family that they got the vaccine and that they are "fine", so this would encourage others to go and get it.

Would it effect me? No, because I wouldn't fall for it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
OP, I also think there is saying that goes something like "Plant a seed and watch it grow".

Meaning, that if the Media keep focusing on it and blowing it out of proportion, people who have an ordinary case of flu' will think they are dying of Swine Flu.
Clog up emergency rooms, doctors surgeries, keep their kids out of school if there are other kids coughing and sneezing etc etc and on it goes.

So all though I don't agree that we can WILL a disease into existence, I think human nature will let it's imagination run wild when it sees similiar symptoms and will go into panic mode whether they have the Swine Flu or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The ones you are referencing, yes are true, however they are not to the extent or even NEAR what is going on now.

That is arguably the most stupidest comment I've read on ATS. The IRA assassinated politicians and ETA killed the Prime Minister of Spain.

I know it is frustrating that I've torn a somnolent thread apart within two posts, but that what happens when the OP does not research the subject matter and makes ludicrous claims.

People with dark skin are not the only terrorists

[edit on 26-4-2009 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

If enough people think about something, then that ALONE will bring whatever they put their minds on to manifest itself in this reality.

Is it the Law Of The Universe.

EVERYTHING that exists in this world was once thought of by someone, and this is why it exists.

Now if you have a LARGE group of people thinking about something and focusing on it, then it accelerates at a great speed and manifests right before our eyes.

However, I agree with what you are saying, and that some people will think they have it when they don't.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I think the Swine flu came from you opening up them portals

See I can make stupid assumptions too

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

So could we bring the dinosaurs back just by thinking about them??

Cool....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I don't see what you are saying? Please clarify.

I'm saying that whatever we focus on manifests and becomes real.

This is the REAL job of the media, it is to use their mass appeal to fulfill a certain agenda.

If lots of people start focusing on Swine Flu, then more people will get it and die from it.

You can just watch and see it unfold within the next few days and weeks.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have to disagree about your statement that there where hardly no Terrorist attacks before 911, before 911 and since, Terrorists have carried out attacks somewhere in the World every single day, or so it seems, I'm sure there may have been a day or two when it was quiet.

Terrorism was not a new thing on 911, it was just the day America realised it was not immune.

I will say something about this Flu however, I'm not saying it's right or correct, I remember a conversation which happened when we where told about Smoking bans around the World in public places, I remember the conversation talking about how it seemed that they where trying to get peoples lungs as healthy as possible, not to help fight off disease, but to allow a cleaner path for pathogens, therefore easier to catch bugs and viruses.

I laughed it off at the time, still do in a way, but what if that conversation was right? what if nicotine was creating a natural barrier by coating the inside of the lungs?

As I said it was just conversation, maybe it was done that way to give us a better chance, but if it was done on purpose (releasing this Flu ) then it wouldn't surprise me if the smoking ban was somehow related.

Flame me if you will, but right now everything is relative until we know for certain, now we have millions who have given up smoking, time will tell.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If lots of people start focusing on Swine Flu, then more people will get it and die from it.

Some will argue, not necessarily me, that a global pandemic is long overdue and needed - an effective measure to keep the population growth under control.

That was argued by an environmental group

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If you honestly have nothing useful to say, then don't bother saying it.

This is REAL information being told to you, and you are dismissing it based on my other threads.

Now you don't have to believe what I say, but the proof will be shown to you when thousands die, and many thousands more will get infected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join