It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of Part 6 Webbot- Alta Report - from Clif on Radio 4/25/09

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
so... why the mistery about part 6??

i would like to see the last part. Can anyone send it to me, please?

thanks

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero takes a nose-dive into "novelty" (which in other threads I have discussed at length) around/on Oct. 10th of this year.

I think Pandemic, massive change ... maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. Novelty is not good/bad ... simply "newness and compexification"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here guys... 3 kinds of "mathematical" versions of the Timewave ... It's got Oct 22n'd as it's lowest point in terms of "unusual-ness/new-ness/more chaotic"

Here's my run with the white dots highlighting the "target date"

You can go TO THIS SITE HERE and play around with it if you want.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

LOTS of volcano eruptions starting this year but main time of a big amount in 2010 to 2011, they will be going off in lots of places they have not happened before. New volcanos formed and erupting. This is due to the squeezing of the planet by our going into the milky way system.

For year now I have followed the John Titor story and this ties in directly with a realization I had about the Titor story. I have believed for a long time now that the 2012 event will be a flipping of the magnetic polls and when Titor spoke of the "sun looking the same when you can see it".... People asked him about the sun so much that he got tired of the question but I realized the only thing that matched his answers would be an ash cloud. A volcanic event so large that it would cover and affect the whole of the earth... Oh it won't last forever but it might last for the rest of our lives. And many other prophets and mediums have spoken of similar things in regards to ash and sulfur covering the earth for a time....

For a while all will be black... Then as time goes on the skies will clear but they may never be the same in our lifetimes after 2012.

I picked up on the web bots just last year and it seems to me that the web bot predictions and the Titor predictions match up more then they don't...

I know thats just my opinion of it all but I urge you all to get ready because the future comes fast now.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There was a user with the handle of "InterWeb" who said "Me and my mates are hard bastards, we run the show around the local town, we have started a few wee wars and overrun a few wee governments..." and went on about how just because your money is worthless it does not mean they could not park their cars in the neighbor town anymore.
To all of this another user, "shug7272" stated that, "Secondly if nobody takes our money where will we get the supplies for the military?"

I understand the logic behind our statement shug7272, but what you fail to recognize is that if the dollar is worthless and America would fight to maintain supremacy, then they would just take the supplies needed to keep moving forward. As for the people not wanting to join the military, what if you offer to feed them and their family if they join or restricted their food if they do not. Perhaps they could/would go as far as to endanger their families if they do not fight for them. Holding one's loved ones is a very influential way to motivate one to do whatever you want them to.

Just some food for thought...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join