It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of Part 6 Webbot- Alta Report - from Clif on Radio 4/25/09

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have followed Ure pretty closely for a while, and it seems like I remember that he was saying something about six months ago involving 'lots of vomiting...diarheaa' or something to that effect.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
I have followed Ure pretty closely for a while, and it seems like I remember that he was saying something about six months ago involving 'lots of vomiting...diarheaa' or something to that effect.

Yeah, this indeed sounds very much like flu symptoms

Ko3

[edit on 27-4-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The chosen ones know who to believe. THE REAL CHOSEN ONES!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
sweet !!

thank you so much !!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

Every year there is a flu season, it's nothing new but since it is the webbot and it seem to only warn about large effects it might indicate some large outbreak (pandemic) like the swine flu in Mexico. Hmm, i wish they could elaborate on the report if they really believe it is being accurate and that it could help people prepare.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
But if you remember this last report scared them thats why they themselves waited so long to get the 6th report done.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Cant get the links to work, help any one?
www.journeyswithrebecca.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Do you mean you cannot listen to the Clif High mp3 audio?

Its mp3 format so your default player should play it. Otherwise, download and install winamp free player.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
you can hear the 4/25 latest 2 hour interview here. Time will tell and soon if this guy is tottally FOS. Very alarming though if only half of it transpires

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
Cant get the links to work, help any one?

audio archives do work: rt click, save taget as, download

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
In RATS I posted, 3 pages of what I found to be what I believe is a rewritten from alta report style Part 6 report. It has from radio show - but has much more than what was said on the radio - it is the most depressing thing I have ever read.

If even 1/4 of what is written happens... well...

I can understand why no one posted it before. I can also understand why they are not doing any more webbot reports too.

Read only if you are able to understand and don't take it as literal and none changable. Webbot has not been correct in many cases - things have been read wrong.

I strongly stress Do Not Read - if you can't handle complete dire predictions mentally!!!!! This is not something to read for the weak hearted. I am very serious about that!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

can you pm me the transcript? i don't have the points to get into RATS. i can handle it. thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alienseeker

It is about 40000 words - I used 3 or 4 pages of 10000 each to put it up. I don't know if a PM can handle it all.

I considered putting it here, but - I do not want to, because - now I understand the fact that young adults read forums and could completely freak out over the information in it. So........ that is why others did not post it. I did post it under RATS due to it be a restricted area and none search internet bot site and there are not a ton of members in RATS.

Yes, I posted it, but in all honesty - I really don't want to send it out to people, and I don't want to believe in any of it either. So, sending it out, would be like a "belief" in it. Sorry - the "karma" aspect of it - in case people did freak - I don't want on my shoulders - even though I posted it in RATS. I really am sorry - I just can't do it. If someone else is a member of RATS can email it to you or something have them do it. But I won't do any more than I have already done.

PLEASE - don't take it all as "gospel" - it is just a program - things are not set in stone - and ALL things are changeable!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
UPDATE

I have the COMPLETE ALTA part 6 Report.

I want to tell EVERYONE - IT IS NOT AS DIRE AS IMPLIED By others!!

In fact Part 5 is MUCH MORE DIRE than part 6.

I was emailed the complete part 6 report - PLEASE DISREGARD my above posting!

LOTS OF HYPE ABOUT IT - BUT NO substance to that Hype!!

I had posted in the RATS thread someone's posting about it from elsewhere. It stated 95% of the people of the world would die etc.

THAT IS NOT THE CASE in part 6 - IT DOES NOT SAY THAT!!

I have asked for my postings in the RATS thread deleted with the information which is NOW FALSE I have found from reading the REAL Part 6 ALTA report!!

I LOVED a Part 6 portion!!

WHY?

Because the PTB - start getting Screwed and Called Out! They start LOSING Control!!

things are not hunky dory in part 6 BUT THEY ARE NOT COMPLETELY DIRE!!

AGAIN ALL HYPE ABOUT IT!!

[edit on 1-5-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Thanks for the report im reading it now im glad to hear it's not as bad as people say. You earned a S @ F from me. People far too often over hype things.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by alienseeker]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alienseeker

You are welcome you can actually PM keldas and thank him/her for it.

I don't understand why on other message boards the Part 6 was hyped as much as it was. Especially the one person - saying "it should never have been released" - I don't see that at all!

So OVERBLOWN!!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
All I will say in this post, is RATS - page 20 - in the Webbot thread.- take that to mean as you will -

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hmmm.....

I live at a senior Home, about 140 people live there. During the last month, about 9 or 10 residents have died, either in their rooms or in a hospital, a bit unusual to have so many die in so short of a time.

The ambulance and fire trucks have come a lot, lately!

Everyone here just Knows that someday the ambulance will come for them! We all who live there are on the front lines of "mr death"!

all of us are!
If flu, volcanoes, war, riots, don't get ya, Death will, sooner or later....
[I have been sick a lot this last year, one classic flu, on stomach flu, one bronchitis, many colds, my copd, I guess. I will not even *try* to avoid the swine flu, as it is "now or later, it will get me"!]
Old Age.
Death will get me sooner or later....

Thus as years ago, I had a terrible dream of the end of the world, a vision so bleak that when I asked the Guide, my spirit guide, about the "survivors", he replies to me,
"survivors? suuuuuuVivors?!!" [in sarcastic loud Tones, as if "survivors" is a dumb question as this here end times will make that idea of survivors to be utterly non relevant!!]

anyway, I took a walk out into the countryside to meditate upon that dream. The sun was out and the day was warm and the springtime leaves were coming out: a perfect spring day.
Then I had a revelation, an intuitive messege from spirit.
said basicly, "here you see, freestone, the lovely leaves coming out, but you know that in months the upstate new york winter will freeze everything Dead! but you are supposed to enjoy them *while* they are out and to enjoy summer. Then frost and the fall will remove them and the 60+ inches of snow per year will cover everything.

aha!
a good metaphor for life. Death will come forme and you and then that final exam question comes that will Count For All: that object up there on your road of life, now coming closer with time; turns out that this thing is a tombstone.
Yours!
Now the Question that will count for all, is...Is this tombstone a door or a dead end?!"

I, myself, know it to be a doorway into heaven and I astral travel a lot to see and to experience places in heaven even before I die.

So.
all of this "end of the world" stuff just reminds me that I will die of "something" soon, i am now 68 years old and whehter by heart attack or volcano, the result is exactly the same!
death!

my death!

So I will try to enjoy life while i live it, try to live a bit *like* i am in heaven now, so that I will be "a bit up to speed" when I arrive there.
and you [all] will also come there. even if you feel that you are not worthy. [Jesus and the thief on the cross who did not accept Him: all the people who are not "saved"]

"everyone else"

--as written on the underside of the bed, in the trailer, in the movie KNOWING!

all of us will arrive there to see that tree of life!

so make use of the nice times, grow your soul before it is too too late.

*my* guiding dreams tell me that about late 2009 or 2010 will be the basic "end of civilization", at least as we all know it. I have had my deceased father come to tell me, "2010 will be *VERY* Cold"!
[volcanic/nuclear winter?!

less than 2 years left.

do not let the fear mongers ruin what is left of the Picnic!!

as the shamans say...."the only way to be able to Live, is to accept death and your personal death and then you can embrace life, knowing that yowill die some day soon!

freestone.blogspot.com...

freestone

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.veritasshow.com...

I clicked the most recent show ( May 1 ) with Catherine Austin Fitts and Clif High was on instead. They discussed the current Swine Flu situation.

edit to clariy:
Fitts will be interviewed but Clif High was on first.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by venividivici]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
from website www.urbansurvival.com... today:

The rumor going around the net is that the PowersThatBe have some how scuttled the web bot project. Here's the truth of the matter, though: No, the 'rickety time machine' project has NOT been co-opted, nor has it been sold out...but there are messages like this one floating about the net...

"According to some unnamed sources, the Web Bots may have been sold out. My question is: How much money did it take for TPTB to buy Clif and Crew out?

I'm not sure either, but I guess everyone has a price. I guess too much information on the happenings of the Earthly world which surrounds us was being put into the open. After all, I really cannot see why they would end their long-running program of future-prediction/rickedy time machine monkeybusiness for anything else. I guess TPTB have taken the last of what was once a good warning method for us in the masses... "

Upon receipt, I passed it along to Cliff for comments and he sent back an unexpectedly detailed reply:

"My name is clif high and I invented the process that Geore Ure named the ‘web bot project’. I have run this project since its inception in 1994, when I came up with the beginnings of the idea, through to the point that we went into a planned working vacation just a month ago. It is a process of my design and efforts. Others, including George and Igor have participated and have helped shape the project along the way, and have played equally vital roles in its success. However, the burdens, karmic and other, have been primarily mine. I wrote all the code for the software over 1995 through 1997 and have been in production with the work ever since.

In response to the suggestion that the ‘web bot project’ has ‘sold out’ to TPTB, I say emphatically BULL#! This is NOT the case.

So, to answer the cowardly unnamed sources whose puzzlement is expressed as: “After all, I really cannot see why they would end their long-running program of future-prediction/rickedy time machine monkeybusiness for anything else.”

Let me point out that just cause you can’t see it or conceive of it, does not mean it isn’t there.

THE primary reason that I decided to take a break was that the work is very grueling, demanding, straining, exhausting, and stressing. I have been doing this work for over 10/ten years, and am tired of the unrelenting demand on personal energy that is required to produce the quality of the work, to say nothing of the volume involved. I am also tired of suffering the mental pressures required to stay centered enough to read and interpret the emotional storm that is humanity expressing itself on the net during these very trying times. In many ways I am now very empathetic towards Edgar Cayce who ‘gave up’ doing personal psychic readings after years of the toil because of the personal toll that such work extracts. It is the same with the web bot project. Our work was always about being intellectually honest in our approach and good, bad, right or wrong, we would put out our best possible projections. And we did this week after week, run after run, for years.

The web bot project has been in public awareness since 2003, and since that time the work load and pressures have accumulated in direct proportion to the accuracy of the interpretations, and the scale of the ‘bad news’ manifesting. The last 10/ten years have brought increases in our levels of skills, but not, as many presume, increases in ‘riches’. It has brought threats, and acrimony, and other negative responses from groups offended in some manner by our efforts.

As to the suggestion that we have sold out to TPTB, I wish that this was true…which is to say that it would have been great if someone had come and attempted to bribe or threaten us out of this line of work. Why? Well the mere existance of such an attempt would have pissed me off, and I probably would have continued the work in spite of the emotional/karmic toll paid as it would have been a sign from universe that I was supposed to continue. Also I would have continued under those circumstances JUST to be annoying to TPTB who irritate the crap out of me with their stupidity and monkey-mind view of universe. No, sorry to say, it was not so. Did not happen. No bribes, no threats. No money, no drama.

As an historical note, I have this deal with universe about the web bot project that I would continue the effort in spite of the other conditions provided by universe in my life, and the debilitating nature of the work for as long as it was requrired….by universe…not some unnamed sources. Both George and Igor will be able to provide ample examples of how many times I have tried to leave this work behind and live a life for a while regardless of the building chaos manifesting around us all. Each time that I tried to move on, or take time off to peruse my original career goal of being a boat bum, or failing that, find some legitimate work in programming, universe would find some way to slap me upside the head and put me back to work.

Not this time. Finally, apparently, I have accomplished what universe wanted with the web bot project and now can find release and relief from the burdens attached to it. Now it is time for us here at HPH to harmonize with what has been revealed within our work over these last years and to participate actively, perhaps even joyously, but certainly at least, positively, in the [transformation] wave that is sweeping through our galaxy.

Yes, there is a whole lot more than we have said in the ALTA Reports (*what the real name of the web bot project was supposed to be), and maybe that some of that needs telling. Universe will decide that as it chooses.

For us, it is now transformation time. Now for something completely new. At last.

clif high Primary jutnob here at halfpasthuman.com "

A couple of notes on my own here: The first is that strange as this may sound, being able to see the future (at least insofar as major psychological impacts down at the archetype level) really is a royal pain in the butt. Just as one example, we got the 'preview' of the Banda Aceh quake and "300 dead / land driven back to a previous age" five months in advance of it actually popping into life.

During that time, I'm tried to talk about it in advance - and people who might have mistaken me for 'normal' at some point wrote me off as a complete wanker.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join