It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of Part 6 Webbot- Alta Report - from Clif on Radio 4/25/09

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Yea, my nephew is in Gaum. His time is up to be re stationed but the Navy does not have the money to move him. This just makes me wonder what else they do not have the money for. I did not know about the health care issue, I was always under the assumption that military medical was the best.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Military medical care is the worst to be had in America short of an Indian reservation. Generally speaking mothers won't have their babies in the hospitals unless they can't go elsewhere, that is a bad sign!
When my father was in the service the doctor running the clinic was not even a physician, he was trained in veterinary medicine. Another relative nearly died of blood poisoning during the Gulf War because the medic pulled a tooth without giving him antibiotics and didn't recognize the sings of blood poisoning. That situation was repeated a few years ago in Iraq with a Marine buddy of mine, he got so sick they actually discharged him early on medical grounds.

I have several relatives on Guam and the situation all around is bad economically, it always has been, but what you are reporting is not unusual. There was a rumor going around it was the miltary's way of keeping you there so you couldn't leave when your stint was over but now it is not funny. Another relative who was a longtime civvie Naval employee was fortunate enough to get on with another agency but she said last summer the situation was deteriorating.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Now that would be a scary situation to me - besides everything else. But to be stationed somewhere and have rumors about - of possibly having trouble getting home... I would not be a happy person.

Is there anything they can do to get out?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Look. I was following this whole webbot thing and really enjoying it, but the whole part 6 thing has frustrated me to no end. Now it supposedly is available in the other thread, BUT that was moved to RATS, which I can't get into.

Can you please just PM me part 6 so I can read it and make up my own mind, PM's are NOT searchable so it shouldn't "corrupt the datastream".

I'm really starting to think that this has all been just some BS way to work up a ferver and its really starting to make me hate this whole webbot thing.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by sinesolis]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
They mentioned a "hit" for april 24th, that something was going to happen/begin, I didn't see this report this is what I've heard though. That was when the flu story broke. Another feather in their cap perhaps?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272
Horrible logic. First America is not a hard nosed bastard. It is a powerful cournty that has picked on tiny countries and still never really won a war. WWII we just kinda came in and picked up but it wasnt just us and them.

Secondly if nobody takes our money where will we get the supplies for the military? Take all of the domestic supplies we have? Then you have a riot at home and nobody wants to join the military. You cant force people to fight. America has the perception that it is a badass but what is the last bad ass thing it has done? Iraq? Afghanistan? Korea? Vietnam? NOTHIN worth braging over. Thats like a 300 pound bully beating a 100 pound kid and gloating.

It is not my goal to incite an argument, but how exactly do you think we became as powerful as we did?

Two reasons:

1) Isolation; we are isolated from most of the world by 2 large bodies of water, our only concerns would have been Canada and Mexico for a hundred and 50 years, and they posed no threat to us.

2) We are self sufficient; this is the biggie here. We have all of the natural resources we need for survival and wealth building which translates into military might. We are one of the very few countries that enjoy this rare combination of isolation and self sufficiency.

Life for eons has been a simple case of survival of the fittest, so that 300 pound kid doesn't really need to gloat now does he? All he needs to do is beware of the 400 pound kid.

Also if you remember your history, in the revolutionary war, many citizen soldiers were not getting paid (because we ran out of money) and tried to desert, axiomatically that didn't happen. Besides, if it comes right down to it, money regardless of if it is backed in gold or backed in horse manure is really nothing more than a psychological justification of wealth. OK big deal you have two big yellow rocks made of metal that is not very common, but I have a loaf of bread and a chicken. Who really has more? The whole idea of wealth only works when the peasants of the world buy into the greed and jealousy principle. If there were any correlational intellect amongst the populations of the world they would realize that wealth is nothing more than an imaginary world created by those whom wished to control them and that is what enables it to become reality. People could manufacture everything we do now without a monetary system, whether or not you realize this, everything in the world is made from resources, not money. Money is only the imaginary justification placed on the world by those who wish to have more than someone else to distinguish themselves above others.

One other note; In WWII we were basically fighting Japan alone, while at the same time providing approximately 1/3 of the army for the European theater, I don't know about you, but I would say that's pretty hard nosed.

I am sure this will not be a very popular read for anyone; however, it is how I view things.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
has the show been posted yet ?

Link ?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinesolis
reply to post by questioningall

Look. I was following this whole webbot thing and really enjoying it, but the whole part 6 thing has frustrated me to no end. Now it supposedly is available in the other thread, BUT that was moved to RATS, which I can't get into.

Can you please just PM me part 6 so I can read it and make up my own mind, PM's are NOT searchable so it shouldn't "corrupt the datastream".

I'm really starting to think that this has all been just some BS way to work up a ferver and its really starting to make me hate this whole webbot thing.

Yeah I'd like to be u2u'ed that as well. Sorry it won't get you any points, but I'd give you a flag and a star on every post if that helps make up the difference.

Or at least u2u me a link to where you found it at, because I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
[

Or at least u2u me a link to where you found it at, because I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Hi
May I have it too?
I am disapointed too by this whole affair, it's so very difficult to have this report. And I don't have enough points to go to RATS.

I must be too much silent...'
'

[edit on 27-4-2009 by TheTilde]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTilde
And I don't have enough points to go to RATS.

LOL, I have been here 4 1/2 years and I have no clue what rats even are, other than vermin in the city sewers.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
OK I just found out what it is.

From what I gather it is kind of a pay site within the site. Kind of like a secret society within a conspiracy site, kind of funny in an ironic sense, albeit not lending much credibility to the idea of an open conspiracy forum.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Just finished listening to part 6. Interresting. Course there really isn't anything we can do. Since the world is going to pass through the galactic center no matter what anyone say they can do. Might as well just relax, open your minds and go with the flow.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

can you please post the link to that part 6? if it is the full reading of part 6 that is.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The OP posted it at the beginning of the thread.

www.journeyswithrebecca.com...

you go there, then go to Live feeds, then C&P the 2 links to your brower, and listen to part 6.

Wow your from New Zealand..cool.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sinesolis

There was a very small section posted there.

All it was - about Gold silver - that is it.

Says - gold silver will become important and those people who have not paid attention, when they realize that they need gold silver - it will not be available to them.

That is the long and short of it - in reality.

Nothing else was inserted of part 6 in it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

They have been saying UFO sightings have been increasing for YEARS now. It is no surprise that sightings are GOING TO GO UP! doesn't take a magical physchic bot to tell us that.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
For those who think the webbot doesn't get anything right please read this - stated last year in an alta report. this is copied from site: www.urbansurvival.com... - which is the free site of George Ure

"...regular readers of the ALTA reports will recall a forecast made in 2008 about [changes in fashion] which would bring about [environmental reasons] for people to go about [masked] in their daily routine. This temporal marker is intimately associated with a stream of following forecasts that lead up to the [active] phase of the [revolution] at the global level.

Please note that this may be manifesting (beginning) *now* as the news reports from Mexico city are for people to be wearing *ANY* form of [respiratory mask] as protection against the developing outbreak of 'flu'.

We still expect that other environmental factors such as [volcano ash] later in the summer will prolong the trend. However it seems now that the first impetus for the mass behavior change into [masked fashion] will be the [disease] sub sets.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Please let me know when you have your prediction page set up! I am interested in this experiment as well..........ahhhh, you've inspired me young grasshoppa!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous, and borderline shameful to have a secret elite for pay forum within a conspiracy forum that's entire purpose is to inform and share information.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
some interesting comments on george's blog today about flu, etc. Including the possible emergence of the odd 10XCSN entity predicted late last year.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join