It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of Part 6 Webbot- Alta Report - from Clif on Radio 4/25/09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Clif High was on Journey with Rebecca last night for 2 hours - here is the summary as I understood it from Part 6 of the Last Alta report.

I would like to confirm to everyone who wondered - the intact Webbot thread is now in RATS. I had asked a mod to take action, once I found out that the webbot guys did not consent to the full ALTA report being published. (I had thought they had, because I found it in 3 different forums before I ever published it here.) Once it was confirmed they did not approve of that, I had asked a mod to delete the whole report off the thread. The mod put it in RATS to be out of any public search bot.
I wanted to keep ATS and my own integrity intact by an action taken. So, for those who think it was an ATS conspiracy - the complete blame of it being off the main ATS board - lays COMPLETELY on my shoulders.

Now in saying that, below is my summary of Part 6 from the radio show at this link:
www.journeyswithrebecca.com...

She archives her broadcast, so people should be able to listen to it completely within the next few days, when they get it up.

AS I understood what Clif was saying and my take on the final Part 6 Alta report

He said there will be a 10000 fold increase in UFO sightings this summer

Also, when the dollar collapses other countries will not accept the U.S. dollar anymore and will not want U.S. military bases in their country.
The U.S. will then have a problem getting the troops home due to the dollar being worthless and not accepted.

Also the PTB are having the military test on troops "Ormes" which would be for them to stop any radiation problems from the sun and magnet problems we will be having. This is a very dangerous mixture of metals that can harm people and has to be done exactly to that own person's body. It is very expensive - BUT the PTB are having troops tested with it right now - to save themselves in the future!!! It is all about the "elite" being saved not the public from radiation that will increase as our magnetosphere collapses more.

Also the magnetosphere is being affected along with the sun and the rest of the solar system from the milky way magnetics, which we will be fully into on Dec. 21 2012. My own words here: (So when we see the magnetosphere folding - THAT IS NOT NORMAL) - I am stating that due to my thread about the magnetosphere. I have been watching it and encourage others to watch it - and lets keep posting when we see odd behavior of it.

Sept. pandemic really takes affect and becomes a huge problem - he did not elaborate too much on it.

no medicines due to no other countries taking the dollar - so we can't buy medicines from around the world - no health care - end of year.

In Aug MSM info comes out how they are controlled and lie for the PTB - people will become upset.

People taking vids of PTB doing bad things lose their lives as things come out

Lots of people will disappear - be killed off by PTB - that have info etc.
Others will disappear in very odd circumstances (dimensional portals?)

Chemtrails info will come out more - being fear based of needing it from MSM propaganda - to the public (says to combat - global warming) MSM will try to scare people in making sure it keeps happening - all kinds of language with it, not sure the end result.

But then the chemtrails may stop anyway, due to ALL the volcano eruptions, that will be blocking the sun anyway. LOTS of volcano eruptions starting this year but main time of a big amount in 2010 to 2011, they will be going off in lots of places they have not happened before. New volcanos formed and erupting. This is due to the squeezing of the planet by our going into the milky way system.

Nov/Dec - war of Pakistan and Iran together against Israel - in retaliation of their beginning - bombing - once that starts North Korea will also start something. Will become a 5 war problem.

But problem for U.S. as the military bases are kicked out of countries due to no country accepting the U.S. dollar. He did not completely elaborate on how the U.S. will fare, only mentioned 5 war fronts.

That will be the problems with any shipments or purchases from other countries - no country will accept the dollar. So, no medicines will be available come winter.

Obama / PTB becomes PO at everything in Nov/Dec. as too much info is getting out and not able to control things as much as before.

Many whistleblowers - especially regarding NASA come out over the summer.

Rioting starts end of summer goes into mid 2010 -

People begin to start acting very odd - due to the magnetics and not able to sleep as the earth is being squeezed. This will be completely due to the milky way. This is affecting the sun also - PTB don't want the info out, about what is really going on.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOLD OR SILVER - GET IT!!
(he didn't say that - BUT I AM)
He said about the only way to really purchase things is with straight gold or silver.
He thinks - not sure that within the U.S. we will still trade with dollars.
Fort Knox - no gold? some language around people being upset over what the U.S. has or doesn't have in gold - in reality. Truth about the gold coming out, there is some language around it. Part of the rioting that will happen later this year?

He said 5 individuals control the MSM - they will do whatever it takes to control and will get angry as things begin happening and truths come out, where their control loosens.

Others who listened please add to this, and post what your understanding of Part 6 is.

The above was my perception of it, using some of my own words at places and using his exact words at places. - Wrote down notes as speaking - not exact words.

I want to make another comment - from another report done earlier - not this last one that was published - the webbot said that our "clothing and fashion would change as the summer came - he said people's faces would be hidden - face mask etc. - CNN right now is saying they are wearing face mask now - as one anchor is taking an airplane today - she will be wearing a face mask the whole time! I would say that is a beginning hit for them.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow, thx a lot for your efforts writing all that down, questioningall

I'm looking forward to listen to the archived show, once they have put it up on their site.

Ko3

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have known that this stuff is going to happen since the stock market fell 50%. Just makes it all more real for me when it's written down by other people and webbots.

You dont need a webbot to tell you something is up with the world, and it's bad. Just look and listen at the world and news.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the summary. If this can be believed we are going to all die.. of overkill! The webbot has been accurate to a degree but the impact of what has come to pass is never as bad as predicted. I think the scale of the impact of what is predicted should always be divided by 10 and sometimes by 100. None the less.. it is still a pretty scary prospect that we will have to deal with all of this in the not too distant future. All that is missing from the prediction is an asteroid strike....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I found a transcript of another radio show he did - pdf file - here:

light-seeds.com...

interesting stuff - restriction on travel - seems to be happening now - with Mexico - people not being able to get out or in.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall
[more

Is that it?

I thought it was meant to be too scary to read, too scary for the public.

Mass volcanos, earthquakes, magnetic disturbances, sevre weather, all manner of natural disaster on an enormous scale. Pretty much the standard scenario for any 2012 believer. Don't see what the fuss was about.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I wondered where the thread disappeared to!

Thanks so much for posting this. I tried to listen to the show but it spent more time buffering than playing and I got frustrated and gave up.

This information is not that scary and my take on it is that they are worried about non paying people getting the specifics.

At any rate this is very serious information and I can only hope that this portion is the piece that they got wrong this time. Thanks for all your hard work, and a commendation for your honesty to ask the mods to delete the thread. Not many people would do that. red

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Also, when the dollar collapses other countries will not accept the U.S. dollar anymore and will not want U.S. military bases in their country.
The U.S. will then have a problem getting the troops home due to the dollar being worthless and not accepted.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by questioningall]

See as soon as you type something like that, you ned type no more, for I know these are not your words, but why pander to a lie that is so clear?!?!

Who in their right minds are going to start telling americans to get their bases out of their countries. just because (even if it did) and the dollar collapses, you think it just stops right there and then, that Americans will be seen as less of an army? thats just a real stupid thing to buy into.

Heres one for you:

Me and my mates are hard bastards, we run the show around the local town, we have started a few wee wars and overrun a few wee governments, really shown to the other towns and the people within our own town, what we are andwhat we can do. Now I have some of my really cool cars parked in the town next to mine and its been like that for a number of years, but money is not what it used to be and I just dont have the money I had 8 years ago. So I can no longer pay the other town for parking my cars within its land.

Does this change the fact I'm a hard bastard with tanks, planes, guns and air power to back myself and my mates up? NO, it simply does not change that, for the american army, any army within this world would fight on to secure their best interest, even if they were not being payed, and this is because they would know that their famlies back home would take it on the chin from other countries, if they did not act and defend.

Some of you people really think that all the money and workers are going to just go away over night and its a scary thing that some people think this, it will NEVER get that bad, it will never get to this point, we have had 100's of years of people saying this crap and each new breed of young people that are born into this world, are going to create their own "wait a minute, the world is falling apart" stories, because thats human nature.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I take what they say and understand some could be read wrong. I have found overall, something does happen in regards to a certain subject, but it might not be as they portrayed it.

A big one was the earthquake last year expected from Dec. - well the earthquaked, but in another way then mentioned. The Madoff scandal came out the same day - they had predicted a quake. It shook up the world tremendously and on both sides of the world. They read the info wrong, in my opinion.

Otherwise yes, they have been right, also people need to see what they say, but then investigate those areas they are talking about..... does it make sense.

I hate to say it, a lot of what they said makes sense, but other things I am on the fence about - like the military bases etc.

I do believe right now, we need to enjoy the moments and get ourselves prepared as much as possible for events.

Including buying face mask (dollar store has 6 for a dollar packages) etc.

Those are my thoughts, but others have different opinions. So my opinion only counts for myself, everyone needs to decide and investigate what makes sense for themselves.

I just really hope many are paying attention to world events and understand our world is changing and the U.S. is not going to be the same, a year from now.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Horrible logic. First America is not a hard nosed bastard. It is a powerful cournty that has picked on tiny countries and still never really won a war. WWII we just kinda came in and picked up but it wasnt just us and them.

Secondly if nobody takes our money where will we get the supplies for the military? Take all of the domestic supplies we have? Then you have a riot at home and nobody wants to join the military. You cant force people to fight. America has the perception that it is a badass but what is the last bad ass thing it has done? Iraq? Afghanistan? Korea? Vietnam? NOTHIN worth braging over. Thats like a 300 pound bully beating a 100 pound kid and gloating.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by shug7272]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by shug7272]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
S&F qa.

Interesting thread. I don't believe so much in this WB stuff, but I've been anticipating this "#6" thing just as much as everybody else has. If it's true, I guess I'll die eating my own words. I'm not so much in favor because the bot itself is based on "scouring the web for common words and phrases" and every single *Doomsday* scenario on this entire list (1-6) just happens to be exactly what everybody has been talking about recently.

If we ran an ATS web-bot (and believed its predictions), we would all be diving into caves right now.

The problem with web-bot is the person(s) interpreting the results. I'm sure they could take the same results and write a "happy" story just as well as they wrote this one. It simply doesn't predict anything specific. It spits out words and phrases that it finds in abundance, with no correlation to anything. Then the blanks are filled in by somone, and we're supposed to call it prediction. I don't get it.

Please, fill me in if I'm missing something.

Cheers.

- Strype

Edit: It's almost as if someone read the recent Top 10 ATS Conspiracy Theories and roled them all into one gigantic doomsday prophecy.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Strype]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

i agree with you m8

web bot - crystal ball

crystal ball - web bot

Do you really need a prediction to tell you events are happening in the world

that will change global direction ?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Who in their right mind? one individuals. your money is worth nothing, get out of my store! two, the utility companies have paying customers. Forcing them to keep the power and water coming will create a show down situation. Three, in the area in and around Russia, China, Columbia, and India, the other side in that show down can call for help.

They do have skills, equipment, and personnel though to rent out. Hopefully they are allowed to do so. Also hopefully those abroad have been buying gold, silver, and oil in anticipation of selling those off for tickets either back home, or to consolidation points where they can sustain themselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

Star for you. This web bot stuff is nonsense.

I have no doubt that the creators of the predictions are having a good laugh off all those that have "faith" in them.

Of course we are going through changes. We always have been and always will be changing. Nothing is constant but change.

I believe many people will take these predictions as truth and it will cause them harm mentally and or physically.

Shortly after Jesus was crucified, people began to predict the end of the world.

Of course our demise was also predicted by ancient civilizations before Christ was born.

I Think the time is ripe for unscrupulous people to start selling safe spots, miracle drugs to protect against all disease, tickets on space ships to other planets and other such BS.

I sincerely hope people do not take these predictions seriously.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I was hoping you had learned your lesson from one of your previous "Web Bot" threads www.abovetopsecret.com...
I guess not.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts

I was hoping you had learned your lesson from one of your previous "Web Bot" threads www.abovetopsecret.com...
I guess not.

That Earthquake was proven to be the Madoff scandal.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts

No lesson to be learned, as you will see in my postings, I said they were wrong about the earthquake. Also that thread was a compilation of the reports people posted about animals. I did not make those things up. What was going on at that time with the animals? Who knows?

But another question, are animals being affected by the magnetosphere of the Earth?

Funny - I remember now, Clif said animals would be dying off and ARE affected by the magnetsphere.

Also please see my posting above, where it says - everyone has to take what they say and then look at what is happening.

In fact at no point in any postings I have done, have I said believe everything the webbot spits out. I am simply relaying information about what the webbot has spit out.

So, everyone has there opinions on things and they are all different, I am just giving information about a program's predictions.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Originally posted by JustTheFacts

I guess not.

That Earthquake was proven to be the Madoff scandal.

So all the animals in that thread were foretelling us about Madoff ???

I guess that proves it

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

No, I believe they are being affected by the Earth changes that are happening with the magnetosphere. I still keep tabs in other forums and read about what is happening with animals all the time.

Weird things still happen with them at various places.

Why? not exactly sure - earthchanges? my opinion is possibly yes.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Yep! In a nutshell, all they are doing is taking content off of this site and a few other boards, packaging it and selling it under a "copyright." What happened this time is, someone from the Doomers.US site named Country USA forced their hand (there are plenty of references on the net if you want to check this out, sounds like he and a couple of others have been banned on multiple sites) by printing a draft of the last section before they had time to go in to rewrite it to match what was going to be said on the boards for new customers. Not the first time they have done this either, if you don't believe this dig up past reports, then sit down and insert key phrases into google and trace them back to the original sites they were written on. And check the updates on their sites where they retract statements that failed.

Funny how this is the only time in more than a decade that releasing this report skews their results, or at least when not enough people buy it. The interviews they are giving are only digging them into a deeper hole since they are very clearly practicing historical revision on their sites as well.

I'm sure most of you know what the legal term is for someone who perpetrates fraud but a growing number of people are criticizing them for causing public panic with the past year's reports since they have been advising people to withdraw assets and engage in panic buying with false references to doomsday events and natural disasters which in turn directly affects the job market since they are advising people to leave heavily populated areas where most jobs are concentrated for underdeveloped regions. That is market manipulation and they know what they are doing since these reports are tailored to investors and others in the financial industry. It also smells odd that they cannot defend their remarks without links to sites of dubious content (Godlike Productions anyone?) which is unacceptable for a former journalist like George Ure. I hate to say but it sounds more and more like this is either a giant scheme or they are being used by the nebulous powers that be to crash the system, if anyone else of their public stature printed this content they would be prosecuted or silenced.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join