It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The devil wants you dead (the elite and rituals)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ok i think ive figured out the big secret picture for myself. So lets start with the recent Swine Flu outbreaks. It seems possible that it is likely that we are being insulted and belittled by these satanic elitists. If indeed rumsfeld is behind its release, then his soul is in mortal sin on every level. Men who dellusion themselves and create a self fulfilling prophecy in there own anger and madness. This is just one step in a ritual to raise satans soul into the body of a human. And yes there is a devil. And yes he can possess anyone, but to be the character on earth he needs to be the right disguise.

We are currently seeing his minions running around pretending to be gods angels, Bush, Saddam, Other leaders who are pretending right now that the power they excersize is worthy of some false God. The rich and the power elite live in a self made illusion and delussion and they refuse by stubborn greed and psychological disfunction to leave such a stupid mindset.

This causes war, even i get boiled by all these losers who threaten us uselessly with mass death events. These demonic rapists are insane. And there people need to dismantle this invasion of insanity before it unravels them.

all wars leading up until this point have been designed to raise anxiety. Is emotion part of the devils spell? Are we being insulted and called "swine" by these nazi [snip]? Are these nazi losers not happy with God not killing everyone they hate, so they do it themselves? Like dogs.

Humanity is an easily deceived creature. Dependant on its own eyes rather than a genius cllectively..it parties, orgies, then devours itself again and again. And these days are easy pickins for a white/black/red/ or tan person who has a nice attitude and a suave killing modus operandi. The devils disguise.

I think your all insane inaction makers, its just world leaders and government military types got it way worse as the perps of death and contrived forces.

be paranoid, be armed and defend yourself against tyranny everywhere. Take gold colloidal water. And use garlic and onions alot with proper vitamins to boost your immunity. In fact harmony can resonate with DNA enhancing it as well as cymatics can change geometry.

Life is free when you know how to live. Share it and defeat evil in yourselves, overwhelms the external thinkers with truth they cannot deny here.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by mastermind77]

censor circumvention removed

[edit on 26/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
You have it all figured out. Good for you. Too bad it's not in the religous zealot forum like it should be.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
You have it all figured out. Good for you. Too bad it's not in the religous zealot forum like it should be.

and wheres that? Im not being zealotous, im being right, id say that douchbags who release diseases are actually the evil one. and zealoutous and insane. wouldn't you agree?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

Humanity is an easily deceived creature. Dependant on its own eyes rather than a genius..it parties, orgies, then devours itself again and again. And these days are easy pickins for a white/black/red/ or tan person who has a nice attitude and a suave killing modus operandi. The devils disguise.

Although, I rarely, if ever entertain a thread like this.
That said, here we go.......

Humanity is easily deceived. That is because they have been lied to about their religion among other serious topics by the men/women "of the cloth."

I often wonder how people can come to any conclusion on any topic based purely on "arm chair theory." I read these topics quite often, and I'm not sure why these same people will call others "sheeple" for following the gov. and what not.
Then, these people turn around and do the same thing except for the myth that "these words are from the hand of god and as such they are law, rules, whatever you want to call them belong to the "creator."

I'm sure I'll be called names or something middle schoolish like that.
That said, I have no regrets. I live a carnal life indulging the flesh, and celebrating in the process.

Do I cut up animals?
Do I sacrifice anything living?

THE ANSWER IS ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I am a carnal being with a spark of life. I enjoy pleasure of the flesh whenever i want.

Am I a Satanist? Call me what you will.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

Ok, I will call you...refreshing.

You are right right right. I am one of those Jesus freaks that you probably think needs to go to the loony bin.

But I agree with most of what you said.

the 'cloth' is bad, Jesus is good.

Two legs bad, four legs good - just kidding, although that may well be right.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

hello Mastermind

as a Christian, i am told to descern the times

but that doesnt mean i should be worried. When my life is over and Christ returns i will begin a new life

Id like to quote this to any Christian

Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Isaiah 35:4

Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

All Christians should put their life in Gods hands, if he wishes to end ours by whatever means then so be it.

Satan doesnt want to kill us all, he needs us to worship him.

david

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
reply to post by mastermind77

Id like to quote this to any Christian

Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Isaiah 35:4

david

Why would you only want to recite that verse for a christian? I've thought about this since you posted it and can only come up with one answer.
They already agree....... We will challenge this thought.
It's a nice touch to use whore mongers, idolaters, and murderers in the same sentence and context as "all liars."

If the above statement were true (in your world view i'm sure it is), most of the christian community would join the worst of the worst as described in the book of Rev.

As far as Satan needing worship. That has got to be one of the most ego filled statements I've heard in years and is a (in my perspective) bogus statement mostly used as a cop out.

On a very important note, I'm not looking for a argument on who is right and who is not. Intelligent, civil conversation is what i'm after.

just my 2 pennies

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think, if you took the time to look, i quoted Two peices of scripture. i balanced it with the Isaiah quote.

Any Christian knows that we are all like that we have to repent and seek forgiveness

Christ did not come for the perfect. That said, Christians should have the faith, and certainly include myself in this as i also worry, not to be fearful of earthly matters.

david

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

As far as Satan needing worship. That has got to be one of the most ego filled statements I've heard in years and is a (in my perspective) bogus statement mostly used as a cop out.

cop out? like your statement you mean?

id like you to explain,baring in mind you are talking to a Christian, how this is

A) Ego filled
B) incorrect

cheers

[edit on 26-4-2009 by drevill]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's late, I'm tired and as a result I'm pretty sure i mixed up some quotes. For that, I'm sorry.

I did not mean to sound so brash, so if I came across as confrontational, please forgive me. Thats not my style.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
hello

dont mind either way, not a problem

i would still like to see your comments about it though

all the best

david

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
We are currently seeing his minions running around pretending to be gods angels, Bush, Saddam, Other leaders who are pretending right now that the power they excersize is worthy of some false God.

[edit on 26/4/09 by masqua]

Just a little update for you.....Saddam is dead...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill

david

Why is the church and such the ones who demand worship and tribute?

When I look at things by their fruits, rather than what people claim to belong to, I see that "Christians", and other religions as well who carry on the same sort of actions are the ones who do the bad things.

And I am basing the good and bad things off of what Jesus said and did, as I think he is 100% right.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If Satan kills us physically he loses, if he kills or maims us spiritually then he has won. Our physical death doesn't help him with his agenda.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hello

okay if you are using Christ as yardstick about what is right then look at the reasons he came. we all sin (transgress gods law) we are NOT capable of being perfect,

Christ was full of forgiveness also

"religious" people are not the only ones that do wrong, by Christs yardstick or any other. secular people have done just the same things.

David

top topics

join