It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ONLY Have 2 MONTHS Left!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow, just saw this thread scanning through today's posts and probably a creepy cooincidence, but I was talking to a farily reliable friend of mine last night and he said that he knew a guy that was special forces (I'm assuming Army) who told him that something was going to hit the fan in 'two months' and that all his military buddies were stockpiling food and ammo. Didn't think much of it at the time as we talk about alot of stuff like that, but then this morning my wife mentioned her brother who is active duty is taking an impromptu 3 day class this week that has something to do with handling Civilians (she's going to ask her mom this weekend and get some more info for me). All that in the last 24 hours. Was pondering that when I saw the thread title here.
I'm not much of an alarmist, and like everybody else I hope that nothing awful happens, but it sure sounds like something's afoot. Keep your eyes peeled guys, I know of two sources now that have both used the words 'two months'.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We have three months. On 10-10-09, the us/israel will do their next false flag and on that same day Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us they will preemptively nuke us to protect Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it. they have also destroy one of our satellites and a pull-behind sonar array.

This is the war of Armageddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also why they are now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

Anti,

Please come back after Hallo'een, 31 October, 2009 and post a picture of yourself in your Chicken Little costume...because that's what you should wear when your 'predictions' are shown to be nothing but mad ravings from an intellectually challenged website.

AND....Please, please make it your avatar!!!

[edit on 6 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Well, looks like you're wrong, none of what you said came true in the 2 months after you originally posted.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiLieGuy
We have three months. On 10-10-09, the us/israel will do their next false flag and on that same day Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us they will preemptively nuke us to protect Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it. they have also destroy one of our satellites and a pull-behind sonar array.

This is the war of Armageddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also why they are now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

Wow, my thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) is saying a similar thing to yours..and I made all mine up too...are you

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought it was supposed to be July 4th?

Could July 4 Be The Day?

Statue Of Liberty Re-Opens Hmm

Oh wait, no it was 2010

The False Flag Will Be In 2010!

Or how about in June?

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

Is The Time For WW3 Around The Corner?

We ONLY Have 2 MONTHS Left!

You even have the biden stuff in that one.

But apparently, I am the disinfo agent for being skeptical of the claims?

The REAL DisInfo Agents Are Skeptics!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

We have three months. On 10-10-09, the us/israel will do their next false flag and on that same day Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us they will preemptively nuke us to protect Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it. they have also destroy one of our satellites and a pull-behind sonar array. This is the war of Armageddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also why they are now classifying all asteroid events secret.

Did you not just see Obama meet with Russia's president and prime minister? I highly doubt anything will happen, I read your scribd and am not convinced. If all of them attacked the US by nuclear weapons, they would be wiped out as well from strictly our Navy's supply alone (which is not on our soil and definitely not all/mostly accounted for by them). It would be utter suicide if they did that, not to mention for the elite international bankers that supposedly control everything.

BTW, I live in LA and look at the sky all the time and I never see any chemtrails, maybe a vapor trail once in a while, but that's it. As for the asteroid events being secret, can you please post that again.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Afishl1]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Wow, my thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) is saying a similar thing to yours..and I made all mine up too...are you

Wow, people like you deserve an utterly painful slow death. Seriously, get a life and stop wasting other people's time. Thanks for admitting it, I didn't even look at your thread (and I really hope I didn't in the past) and now you're definitely getting "ignored".

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Two months are up , your pretty close ...I feel all that is just about to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join