It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ONLY Have 2 MONTHS Left!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yes Isreal will have a military exercise after they found out you were doing BobbyLove123: I an open portals

b-u-r-n..... that's a total burn.....

ah you can't change your history but can ignore your past... unlucky

i myself have made some pretty dissapointing efforts in my time.

[edit on 26/4/09 by spearhead]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I've noticed that all you do is go around on this forum and try to rip apart EVERY sentence for no reason whatsoever.

It's the idea that is the important part.

I'm reminding people that in 2 months we'll see if anything goes off in this world that could potentially determine the next 10-100 years.

So instead of just making fun of people, why don't you contribute something useful for once?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The personal comments directed toward each other stop here.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

Originally posted by

I'm saying it doesn't sound like Joe Biden.

Like, he was out of his mind when he said that.

Like, He had too much caffeine, and was going on a rant to prove some point just for the sake of it.

I'm just saying that because I know Joe, he's been a family friend for over 30 years. He has lunch or dinner with the family at least twice a month, for christ's sake!

I'm just saying it doesn't sound like Joe to say something like that.

Edit: Joe is a good man. He doesn't talk crazy.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by logician magician]

Look, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but, if I were you I would definately give good ole' Joe a call and ask him what the hell is going on with this swine flu thing.

He obviously knows something. Try and pry it out of him because he looks like he could be a loose-lipper.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think it's interesting how a false flag could potentially happen and people are panicking over a "Swine Flu" which happened "naturally"!

Since when has the media done anything useful?

They ONLY FOCUS on an idea that advances their agenda.

They want people to think Swine Flu could be the next Bubonic Plague, so that people take vaccines and die.

History has shown that the Shadow Government throughout our past 100 years has EXPERIMENTED on the people of this world.

Why should they be taken seriously?

If they "recommend" vaccines, then they've DEFINITELY put poison into it.

100% guaranteed poison.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

I've noticed that all you do is go around on this forum and try to rip apart EVERY sentence for no reason whatsoever.
Yeah well I notice all you do around this forum is spout is rubbish in MHO. Was that Touche you mumbled? Thanks.
I thought I was free to challenge your assertions, unsupported as they are. I question your entire OP. You have failed to address any of my criticisms of your OP, its opinon and assertions. You will continue to notice this behaviour on threads as I am not here to serve your fear mongering or your agenda. If you would like to address my criticisms, please feel free. I can handle it.
The fact that you claim you can open Portals is also crucial to your claim that we only have a few months to go before something HUGE. I believe it is in the interest of educating other posters.

It's the idea that is the important part.
To you. Not to me, which is why I offer my criticism. I have Ideas, but given they maybe entirely false or not based in reality does that mean they are important?

I'm reminding people that in 2 months we'll see if anything goes off in this world that could potentially determine the next 10-100 years.
And I am reminding people of my Ideas, and your other assertions and claims, IE Portals.

So instead of just making fun of people, why don't you contribute something useful for once?
I am offering something useful, just not to your liking. Get over it. I am not here to Serve YOU. I offering reality, given it is mine and appears to be in oppositon to yours, if that is making fun of you, then that is your problem and not mine. Sorry.

I stand by my criticisms of your OP, if you'd like to address these we can continue on topic. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This does pretty much coorespond with the final webbot report, just saying, go easy. Oh did you miss that on ATS, well it was up for about 45 minutes and was pulled, you can still find the link but it does not work. Numerous other sites are experiencing the same "error", this includes the actual site, not urban survival. I do realize that this is far from credible evidence, but it does jive. Webbots actual time line of when the SHTF really bad is six months, but july is mentioned. The reason for bringing up the program in question is that it does mention a global pandemic. For what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluwaterman

I actually have just listened to an interview with the co-creator Cliff High of the WebBot project. The service is subscription based, you have to pay for reports. So it was pulled of other sites because it was a breach of the conditions. As posting it on other sites is against the copywrite and a violation.

The predctions they make for Mid year-July is weather based, rain deluges, hurricanes, winds, mudslides, extreme fires.....and related to Global Climate Change, the change Cliff High is also predicting a paradigm shift in the attitudes to Climate change due to this. The bot is also reporting War in November after Economic meltdown via Fiscal collapse. Nothing, nothing at all about Flu's, epidemics as per the OP.
It also has 2012 predictions. This is a big net topic, hardly surprising that the bot would report on this, we don't even know what the seed words are or the values given to them, and how the reports are written from them.
Funnily enough it does this by searching key words input by the operators and finding those words and the surrounding text.
It is based on forums. So it is discriminatory on technology and those that use them. Only a small percentage of the earths population. They concentrate on language, changes and conversation data aggregation. The creators attribute emotional values to key text and seed value words. They base the reports on these words and surrounding Data.
Given Forums would be dealing with alot of talk on Climate, Economics and the Middle East. I find the predictions unsurprising, unimaginative and expected. Extreme weather, economic chaos, and war. Wow. Hardly new.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Yeah well I notice all you do around this forum is spout is rubbish in MHO.

I REPEAT!

Please stop the off-topic personal stuff.

Fair warning

[edit on 26/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I was able to find part five of the report,(printed it) a few minute before it to was pulled for whatever reason, supposedly, huge amounts of death will occur, possible pandemic? This is covered in part six of the report which they do not want to release. I know, smoke and mirrors and all that stuff, I am in no way a believer, their results are hit and miss, but there is a percentage that does intrigue me. As for copyright issues, why are all of their previous reports available? I just found it odd that at 9:30- 10:00 friday pm all results were systematically removed across the board. The report does not mention sickness in july, correct, the sickness portion is slated late fall-winter. Anyone not in a coma knows that this is nothing new, as they also agree, just building seas. Intresting note, I read that they approached the US government with this a while back, with the intention of selling it to the pentagon. They said no thanks, they already had a similar program. Their similar program runs at 10x the data stream and was sold to the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wait a minute, OP...

What are you posting here and what's the information or the conspiracy?

Either everything will be rosy, or everything will fall into the bowels of hell?

Thanks for the lesson in binary mathematics, however, anyone with a reasonable mind has already decided that the potential for anything at all to happen or not, bad or good, is always there; any words can be perceived in any way, even from Biden.

I find your sensationalism a bit over the top as a definitive statement such as your title has far too many holes in it to be of any value.

AB1

[edit on 26-4-2009 by alphabetaone]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwaterman

This does pretty much coorespond with the final webbot report, just saying, go easy. Oh did you miss that on ATS, well it was up for about 45 minutes and was pulled, you can still find the link but it does not work.

That thread was moved to RATS at the OP's request. I bought in.....it just ain't that great. Haven't seen the actual text of part 6 yet. Just Questioningall's paraphrasing of it. Still reading..........

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm just saying it doesn't sound like Joe to say something like that.

Sounds like Joe to me, but I don't have any preconceptions of what he "would" or "wouldn't" say, so what do I know?

I don't trust any politicians. They would never be friends to my family, but even if they were, how many examples do we have to see of what these guys do behind closed doors before we notice a pattern?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

That sounds a little like Joe Biden, but it doesn't really sound like Joe Biden.

I don't buy it.

He did in fact say it. It was covered on the news after he did.

I don't think anything will happen, but Biden did say Obama would be tested with a major generated crisis within the first 6 months of his presidency.

To any one who doubts here is an article and some news clips offered up as proof that it was said.

Here is an article that Yahoo news had about it.

au.messages.yahoo.com...

Here are some news clips of this subject being discussed.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Joe Biden DID say it. I am sure now you realize that the claim that Joe said this about Obama, is true. he did say it.

that is not to say that I believe anything will actually happen, but yes, Joe Biden did say that a generated crisis will occur within the first 6 months of Obama's presidency.

Now that it has been proven that Joe said that, we can move on to why he said it... Any ideas?

Peace and love!

[edit on 26-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Now that it has been proven that Joe said that, we can move on to why he said it... Any ideas?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

It hardly sounds like Joe. He sounds kind of drunk or drugged up.

Nothing is going to happen anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Loved your comment on swine flu then bugged out. Great heart!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My oh my.. you people really do get too personal with this stuff.

Rather than attacking the person, attack the topic. We can always change, and there's no need at all for such dislike of each other. We voice our opinions, void or not, they are still valid. Accept them for what they are, without trying to make them blow their own brains out.

Have some decency.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Sorry for my personal comment. This thread touches my heart and the bashing really set home. Again my apologies to ATS and our members.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
well, I for one hope its the Alien Tech release, but just in case its a population reduction scheme... well, I took an Oath to do my part. and as long as I have breath and strength, I only have one life to give for those that gave theirs first in protecting the people of this nation.

If it is Alien Tech release - then things will crash and burn prior to a new dawn .... very simular to what happend around 1987, when it was evident that Computers could do a lot more than entertain.... the 90's proved it and we are suffering from 1988 - 1999 excess and over expectations... or maybe not... this thing we call reality is an evolving creature... and to point at any one data point and say AHA... would be a mistake...

remember, they (who ever they are) murdered what 7,000 Americans since 911... all on a Lie.
or is it...? not enough knowledge to compute.

now is this Swine Flu a dry run for later on this summer... like the FEMA - trains, coffins and press releases suggest.. ... hummm dont know....
one thing is is for certain ... when they attack if they do... they are gonna lose big time... all at once with just a spark .... thats how primed we Americans are... I hope they realize this, they are not the savior in the coming endevour.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alesanjin

Just wondering how the current swine flu events will affect this time line

will it speed up the date , or we still on for 2 months?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Seany]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join