It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ONLY Have 2 MONTHS Left!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
We ONLY Have 2 MONTHS left until either things get REALLY bad or REALLY good!

Within the next 2 months 3 VERY possible BAD situations can happen:

1)This Swine Flu Epidemic (Government Engineered) goes wild and the FEMA camps/coffins come into effect.

2)Israel and Iran war (Israel's having a massive military exercise coming up in June...I believe it's June 2nd). According to the Debka news Israel was suppose to bomb Iran's 140 planes on April 17 but failed due to Russian intelligence warning Iran ahead of time.

3)The economy keeps getting worse and the riots start happening, and the police state would be called upon us.

By the end of June, Obama's 6 months in office would officially end. Do you remember Biden GUARANTEEING that a MAJOR Generated Crisis happening within the first 6 months of Obama being in office??

Also, remember the Telegraph slide show for June WW3 called Operation Blackjack?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now all that is the really bad stuff.

The GOOD stuff is that either none of the above happen and we continue living normally as we do now and all the Fear Mongering is not going to do anything, but scare a few people here and there.

Also, for the GOOD stuff we might have a FULL disclosure for aliens/ufos and people would start finding out more that the government has been keeping secrets all along and we've had enough. In this scenario we'd take back the country and expose the frauds and psychos (Dick Cheney, etc.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 MONTHS left to see what's going to happen...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
well yeah... what ever you say.
how about some links to the Biden comment. that would be interesting.

and as for diclosure..... Independance Day was on last night.

wouldn't disclosure like that really [snip] your day up....hmmm

censor circumvention removed

[edit on 26/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
eh found it myself

[edit on 26/4/09 by spearhead]

[edit on 26/4/09 by spearhead]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

theres your direct quote, oh wow its not even written its him saying it, pst hey dont forget to notice the sinister way in which it's said by the way, and please dont forget to take your angry pills, because you pretty much went off on the OP [snip]

OK have a nice day dont trip over anything

removed personal attack

From the Terms And Conditions Of Use" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
That sounds a little like Joe Biden, but it doesn't really sound like Joe Biden.

I don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
yes i am dumb.
and if that's what you calll going off you haven't seen much outside your puny meaningless existence. i can find things for myself. but when an OP makes a statement it should be common knowledge that it needs to be backed.
so yes you found the vid, but perhaps the responsiblity falls on the OP and that is why i requested it from him!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
That sounds a little like Joe Biden, but it doesn't really sound like Joe Biden.

I don't buy it.

Joe Biden most definitly did say this last year. It was all over the headlines how could you miss it?
It does seem to hold true that within the first 6 months something bad almost always happens to our country after a president is elected. Almost seems planned if you ask me

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I don't buy it.

Okay, normally I like to just lurk but are you serious? What do you mean "I don't buy it"
I watched Joe Biden make that speech live, try to pay attention.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Mtheory]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mtheory

I don't buy it.

Okay, normally I like to just lurk but are you serious? What do you mean "I don't buy it"
I watched Joe Biden make that speech live, try to pay attention.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Mtheory]

I'm saying it doesn't sound like Joe Biden.

Like, he was out of his mind when he said that.

Like, He had too much caffeine, and was going on a rant to prove some point just for the sake of it.

I'm just saying that because I know Joe, he's been a family friend for over 30 years. He has lunch or dinner with the family at least twice a month, for christ's sake!

I'm just saying it doesn't sound like Joe to say something like that.

Edit: Joe is a good man. He doesn't talk crazy.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by logician magician]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It really does fall into the category of "common knowledge".
Even if you weren't paying attention, I don't know how you missed it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I don't buy it.

No, But you will buy this...JOHN MCCAIN COMMERCIAL..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimstad
It really does fall into the category of "common knowledge".
Even if you weren't paying attention, I don't know how you missed it.

So then it should be easy for someone to present a video of him saying it.

You know, instead of pictures of him with a "voice" saying it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GOTZEUS

I don't buy it.

LOL. Really?

That's one of the most pure forms of propaganda.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I don't buy it.

LOL. Really?

OK then.....

FOX NEWS

Sarah Palin Remarks

MCCAINS REMARKS

CNN

AN BIDEN AGREEING WITH THE REPORTER AT 3:15

BUY IT

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I don't buy it.

LOL. Really?

So they all agree with a recording of someone who sounds like Joe?

Hey, there is a commercial being played in my area (central florida) where the guy sounds *exactly* like Obama.

Should I believe Obama is really trying to sell cars?

Should I believe Biden is really a prophet?

I don't see what a recording of someone who sounds like Joe Biden proves.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Dear OP, I will assess your claim further in two months time if I come across your post...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I made a post about end of June or the start of July being the time it all starts to come to a head.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

So they all agree with a recording of someone who sounds like Joe?

Hey, there is a commercial being played in my area (central florida) where the guy sounds *exactly* like Obama.

Should I believe Obama is really trying to sell cars?

Should I believe Biden is really a prophet?

I don't see what a recording of someone who sounds like Joe Biden proves.

Ok, so it sounds like Biden...Agreed....

You just prove to yourself...that politicians an the news industries lie....

so don't believe in anything...
..until you see it with your own eyes.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
We ONLY Have 2 MONTHS left until either things get REALLY bad or REALLY good!
WTF....2 more months of your threads. Where is the Good bit, all your threads a really bad.

1)This Swine Flu Epidemic (Government Engineered) goes wild and the FEMA camps/coffins come into effect.
Or the swine flu epidemic does not and nothing happens, like withs SARS and killer bees, Flesh eating super bugs like Ebola....the list goes on. Morgellons, what about Morgellons?

2)Israel and Iran war (Israel's having a massive military exercise coming up in June...I believe it's June 2nd).
Yes Isreal will have a military exercise after they found out you were doing BobbyLove123: I an open portals

According to the Debka news Israel was suppose to bomb Iran's 140 planes on April 17 but failed due to Russian intelligence warning Iran ahead of time.
Yes because we should all believe Debka, which has close links to Mossad would reveal an Iranian Source to its failure with Russian links, yes that would be completely sensible now wouldn't it. Mossad would leak reports to Debka on its own failures. Sure, got ya, check that, roger, over and out.

3)The economy keeps getting worse and the riots start happening, and the police state would be called upon us.
And this will happen in two to three months? Its been going on for 6 now. Why wait for another two months.

By the end of June, Obama's 6 months in office would officially end. Do you remember Biden GUARANTEEING that a MAJOR Generated Crisis happening within the first 6 months of Obama being in office??
What about the Crisis that has been hogging all the lime light for the last 6 months. CREDIT CRISIS. What about North Korea launching Missiles? Thats a crisis. Maybe Joe had the heads up on Korea from CIA. What about the increasing insurgency that now threatens the very Political Centre of Pakistan. Hello, Crisis.

Also, remember the Telegraph slide show for June WW3 called Operation Blackjack?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now all that is the really bad stuff.
Yes I saw that, and did you see the new Batman Movie: Dark Knight. Should I watch out for bank robbers with disfigured smiles and purple shirts that enjoy the psuedonum of "The Joker".

The GOOD stuff is that either none of the above happen and we continue living normally as we do now and all the Fear Mongering is not going to do anything, but scare a few people here and there.
Yes, you could help on the Fear Mongering front by not doing any.

2 MONTHS left to see what's going to happen...
I'll be back.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Yep ... I remember. Interesting that you are thinking it could tie into a biological attack through this engineered swine flu situation. I was wondering if it was an attack upon the USA by a foreign country capable of growing it. The easiest way for them to hit us would be to hit Mexico and have the illegals bring it in. IMHO

Interesting ... could be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join