It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I EM N IDJIT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I read the FAQ and tutorials, and yet... I am unable to find the lost password recovery area. Can someone ... kindly ... Tell me where it is or how to get there?
:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just send ana email or u2u 2 SkepticOverlord oe Bob88 or even Simon

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thing is though you are now on line

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have a userid from my home pc. It got messed up somehow. I was totally unable to figure a way to get in and get a new password, or reset my old one. Like I said, I am, apparently, an Idjit.

At any rate I created a new userid here from my office, and then posted this to find out how to reset my original...

Danged if I don't feel like Lucille Ball!!!

But thanks for noticing.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So you're o.K with it now?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FRC_Rulz
I have a userid from my home pc. It got messed up somehow. I was totally unable to figure a way to get in and get a new password, or reset my old one. Like I said, I am, apparently, an Idjit.

At any rate I created a new userid here from my office, and then posted this to find out how to reset my original...

Danged if I don't feel like Lucille Ball!!!

Nice to see you have your icons sorted?
S.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You can get your password sent to your email address.

Click 'Login' at the top right of the home page ( This is the one marked [Login] [Control Panel] ).

This will bring up another page.
Click on 'Forgot Password'.

You will then get the 'Lost Password' page where you will be asked to enter your username and email address. Your password will then be sent to your email.

If you enter your original username and email address, you'll be able to get back in using that username again.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Pisky]

new topics

top topics

join