It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLU outbreak already seen in the visions of Fr. Wingate given to him by St. Michael

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

FLU outbreak already seen in the visions of Fr. Wingate given to him by St. Michael

www.trumpetersmission.com

In this page of his website, Fr. Wingate had a vision in 2006 and he has be told by St. Michael how a flu outbreak might kill up to 50% of the world population while governments will sit and watch and allow it to happen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Personally, I have been a constant reader of Fr. Wingate visions and messages given to him by St. Michael.
In a vision, he has also been informed before hand about the economic collapse of many nations. In this vision he mentioned the FLU outbreak and another terrorist attack. (probably both linked?)... in another vision he mentioned a terrible unrest in the US where people will be hold against there will and will be forced to do stuff that they don't want to do. I would really appreciate if we can create here a debate about this very interesting website visions & messages and for those who believe in it, to create a map of upcoming events. As you can see also on his website, he has already created a Chronology of Events but for me they are vague, especially that I cannot believe some of them due to personal conviction. But one thing is true: Many people post the events after they took place, and as far as I know, this is the only source that has posted all the events before happening. I'm sure a lot of material on this website are genuine, and I would expect to know what all ATSers think about him... Personally I have been touched by some of the truth here...

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RedAmnesia

Wow, GREAT find !!!

Star and flag for you.

I totally agree, the chronology is only one of many possible interpretations. I would say that most of the visions are still to come.

Though, most interesting I find the vision of a sinking ship...

Let say, the United States Secretary of the Navy makes official visit on one of american vessels. Some third party (terrorists, foreign country, whatever...) takes the opportunity, attacks the ship & kills the VIP.
Now, if we remind that name of the secretary is Ray MABUS, then we have nice correlation between this vision and Nostradamus ("...then MABUS will soon die...").
US retaliate and start bigger conflict. Maybe even WW3...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by twilightzone

I also thought about this, but I didn't want to mix St. Michael visions with Nostradamus prophecies as I think they might be different. However, your point is very interesting and might be very accurate. And One thing is sure, both Fr. Wingate and Nostradamus have posted all info before happening, while others just follow.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I have come to a conclusion that all these FEMA camps reported on many threads before on ATS were actually made to contain infected people with this swine flu and the people who might have it, even if not. This will be a huge quarantine for people who will be pushed into these camps to die from disease and other factors sometimes just because they might be suspected to have this FLU. Now I can relate all these in my opinion: Flu pandemic - FEMA Camps - Civil unrest and then the Chronology of Events on Fr. Wingate web Site.
Sincerely

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
How is this current news since your link is to an article dated 2006?

I think this person just got lucky on making a prediction. If enough people make predictions, one of them is bound to be right sometime!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

This is not current news, I actually asked the site administrator to move it to its related forum category, and they will do so as they have confirmed.
Second, yes a lot of predictions are made by many people. However, I have been checking this website since 2004 and when the visions mentioned the economic crash before it happened and the Flu even 2 years before it happened then I'm sure that a certain percentage of the other visions details might happen since it seems to be true. My personal opinion about this guy is that he can be true since the visions predicted in advance the things to come and were never changed again. Therefore, once they post something on this web, it has never been modified again, whether is happened or not. So that's why I shared the web on ATS and this is up to each person's conviction and skepticism whether to believe some content, or debate it and question it or just reject it.
Regards

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedAmnesia
However, I have been checking this website since 2004 and when the visions mentioned the economic crash before it happened and the Flu even 2 years before it happened then I'm sure that a certain percentage of the other visions details might happen since it seems to be true.

The economic crash has been predicted by many people for some years, but it was ignored by most media until everybody knew about it.

And which flu was predicted 2 years before happening?

PS: as a personal note, I do not like the American bias of "Heaven", why no references to the Mumbai train bombings or the Lebanon war?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi dear, yes you are right, most prediction are made about international big events usually... and since I have 50% Lebanese blood in my veins, I back up your points and I advise you to look on the net for the predictions of Michel Hayek from Lebanon who was the guy to predict the explosion of the Appollo mission that had astronauts on it. He has lot of stuff online on Youtube, but I'm not sure if you can find in English. anyway 75% of his predictions happened to be true, 25% were vague or untrue until now. Every new years eve he gives his prediction on LBC the major Lebanese TV Channel but not like Fr. Wingate. I really personally believe that his messages are given to him directly by a divine connection represented in St. Michael.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Intersting to read though I found it implausable that heaven would be quoting commodity prices, in us dollars no less.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I was also skeptical when I read the commodities on it in USD but to be honest it was very accurate in the events that happened and I think that for now, only the future can judge....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have been looking through that site (and the copies from the Internet Archive, a very useful tool), and I found some interesting things.

First, why is that information copyrighted? Shouldn't the "word of the heavens" be public domain?
(This is easily seen if we use Internet Explorer, by right-clicking on the page, but the Javascript code only works in Internet Explorer, so other browsers do not show the message)

Then there is the case of the things they sell on the site. There is nothing wrong in selling things (they have at least to pay for the site), and selling medallions, crucifixes and books is common, but "St. Michael's Incense" does not sound quite right, specially that part that says that "The incense from Heaven is mixed with other incense so that no one will be able to tell which is the incense from Heaven", or the one that says that "the incense will neither burn nor smoke" if the person does not want to change his/her evil ways. At least, suspicious. And just $3 for a "3 teaspoon" packet.

One of the first things I noticed (and the reason why I searched that site on the Internet Archive) was that the FAQ was "taken down for possible revision". The older versions of that site have the FAQ, and some things there are interesting.

The sequence of events it's not exactly the same in the FAQ from the original site. The original version talks about a "major earthquake" in the central area of the USA and that will destroy a city (possibly Kansas City) by fire, while the current version talks about a huge earthquake in Italy that will affect four distinct areas.

The FAQ's version of the sequence of events also says that this will happen at the time when diplomatic relations between the US and Cuba return to normal. It's at this time that the sinking of a major US warship will happen, and also a civil war in Italy. This part has some differences that I will show bellow.

from the old FAQ's sequence of events

This Civil War will follow a war that has already started in Turkey, Greece, Yugoslavia, Slovakia, Austria, and all the different countries along the Baltic and even in Georgia. It also includes Lebanon, Israel, Syria and other countries. At this point in time, the only country that is not in war is Romania.

When this breaks out into continuous wars, Italy will be invaded in a matter of a few days.

from today's sequence of events

**There is to be a war/invasion of Italy after wars or disturbances have been started in Turkey and Greece, Yugoslavia with Slovakia and Austria, and Egypt with Saudi Arabia, all the different countries along the Baltic and even in Georgia, and also including Lebanon, Israel, Syria and other countries.

**When this breaks out into continuous wars, Italy will be invaded in a matter of a few days. You will know the invasion of Italy is coming when a gang-type war breaks out in Northern Italy. The gang type war is needed to have a military success. It is part civil war, and part invasion caused by outsiders who want the Italian government overthrown.

In both versions the "bad guys" are the "red forces", but while in today's version the "red forces" are described just as "communists", in the old FAQ version they are "communist Muslims", besides "communist themselves".

These (and more) differences between 2000's version (the oldest version on the Internet Archive) of the site and today's version make me think that there was a change of visions and related information (not very likely) or that the site just changes to "follow the flow".

And I would not take too seriously someone that writes this on the FAQ, in the part about the "three warnings of the end of times".

The Freeze is not a warning.

It is, in part, a punishment and an Act of Mercy of God. Mercy because the aged, the poor, the homeless, and the young are the majority of the people who will die. Only the strong will survive this.

*NEW: Because of our prayers and elections that have occurred, i.e.: the resignation of Gorbachov, the fall of the Communist Party, and the combination of other political events, the Freeze has been postponed until right before the Three Days of Darkness. The Freeze is nuclear.

It reminds me of Blossom Goodchild, all this will happen, unless it does not happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I like your deep search and investigation. I personally am not so good in IT stuff but what you have shown; I have read through the years. It's nevertheless interesting that the major prophecies were correctly predicted before hand.
However, I also never liked the financial aspect of how they are selling the relics. But I think that they don't even have a lot of customers, maybe just a few I can guess.
I think anyway, it was a good idea to share it as I personally feel that other stuff mentioned here might happen with a high degree of accuracy.
Regards

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

In this page of his website, Fr. Wingate had a vision in 2006 and he has be told by St. Michael how a flu outbreak might kill up to 50% of the world population while governments will sit and watch and allow it to happen.

This is nothing special, honestly. Remember that whole Avian Flu scare that happened a number of years back? Right, you probably do. So because he just went on news stories a couple years ago, he has now predicted the coming of a pandemic flu that has hardly killed anyone (Sorry it won't even dent the population until it kills 10,000)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

And which flu was predicted 2 years before happening?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by scuggers1

PS: This question was Posted by ArMap, not by me.
But the video is interesting.
Sometimes messages in movies makes me wonder if the film directors/producers are already in contact with government secret programs in order to spread propaganda of expected FLU that will kill millions or anything else that people will then accept it because they have seen it in a movie.
Regards

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For the benefit of members on ATS , this subject is NOTHING to do with me, mike

top topics

join