It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Here is a VERY interesting article if anyone cares to read.

hnn.us...

I was posting this in another section regarding Nazi genetic tests on humans vs Alien Abduction Persons being probed and tested on...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

Interesting article saint! star and flag for you.The Nazi mentality and m.o. still are present in American society look at Operation:paperclip look at the evolution of the OSS into the CIA also look into the Patriot Acts.Need I say more?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thank you
I agree with you 100%, It is so ovious to me it's scary. I mean just reading that article it blew me away....and to think that Rockafeller and Carnegie funded it.. they are gonna tell us they had no clue this stuff was going on..basically it was too late? I mean the fact that they gassed the mentally ill and souls in the nursing homes...oh my goodness...even before the holocost.

as Jim Marrs said..Hitler's operations were funded by someone etc. I am so glad people seem to be waking up, I posted something a while ago in regards to Nazi technology and UFOs and it seemed people just didn't want to go down that road..

If this is as deep rooted as it seems I can't help but feel we are severly fudgeddddddddddddd...

** off topic **

Maybe I can hit the NFL's Detroit lines new draft pick for some cash to go start a small town away from this all... do you believe this kid is getting a 6 year contract $78 million, with $41.7 million in guarantees.... now I love football...but jeeez!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I find this very interesting and i really didnt know they were doing this before hitler was,but i have read alot about hitler specifically and his belifs and now that you mention it i remember he got alot of his ideas also from other people whom he admired like the philiosohpy of arthur schopenhaur,guido von list and many ancient legends and lore from germany and india.like one legend he was obssesed with was an ancient hindu legend about a vast underground city of reptile like snake people,alot of hitlers belifs are deeply rooted he just brought it back and himmler strongly encouraged it.Good post guys keep up the good finds i will see what else i can find to go with it.if you guys have not read about it already you should look up the history of ariosophy and theosophy its pretty intresrting,its all about root races and true aryans and all that jazz.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by nonconformist]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It really dose not surprise me though that it started in california ,I mean thats were the "elite" frolic with one another annually at Boheimien Grove the Presidents secret meeting place ,wich they have been going there since like the 1800's or something,its the birthplace of evil.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'd heard of this before, but never to such an extent. We Americans do a great job of hiding or dirty laundry.

What struck me the most was the cold-hearted, methodical way the elite discussed eugenics.

In 1904, the Carnegie Institution established a laboratory complex at Cold Spring Harbor on Long Island that stockpiled millions of index cards on ordinary Americans, as researchers carefully plotted the removal of families, bloodlines and whole peoples

That one sentence alone gave me chills.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Im only quarter of the way through the vid but,ill finish it later its pretty informative so far but a little long good find.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Several years ago I read a great book called "The Nazi Doctors." I don't remember the author, but I'm sure a quick Google search would get you that information.

It went into greater detail how the Americans really pioneered the movement.

If you are interested, I'd highly recommend that book. Very enlightening, and frankly, disturbing.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

The book you are thinking of is written by Dr. Robert J. Lifton. Although I find it highly informative, I don't trust the guy since he himself led illegal experiments on humans for the CIA under MK-Ultra.

It always struck me as slitghly odd that Lifton, a Mk-Ultra torturer who belongs in jail for crimes against humanity would write such a book and go in search of any available camera to spread his anti-war/evil america talking points....

Perhaps he has a slight feeling of guilt because of what he did.

Or he's still on the payroll of the Human Ecology Fund aka CIA or whomever - just like he was when he tortured innocent civilians.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The book you are thinking of is written by Dr. Robert J. Lifton. Although I find it highly informative, I don't trust the guy since he himself led illegal experiments on humans for the CIA under MK-Ultra.
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Okay, this is the first I've ever heard this.

Granted, I read the book somewhere around 16 years ago when I was a teenager so 'news' wasn't really my thing.

Do you have sources for this?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That video would appear to be rational and thought provoking to some. My only question is how rational is it to play God? I guess for genetics the goal is the perfect human that does not burden others emotionally or physically.
How selfish is that? After their version of perfection is gained through whatever methods they deem fit. How perfect will their souls be? Will they then hope time erases the memory of what they did in the vain pursuit of perfection? Whatever that is from one generation to the next.

Or will our race be monitored closely so we don't stray from the genetic status quo of what is an acceptable chance at life.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Dr. Robert Jay Lifton was a co-founder of the Human Ecology Fund. The Human Ecology Fund was the principle CIA-conduit for behavioral research and programs associated with MK-ULTRA, CHATTER; BLUEBIRD, MKNAOMI and all the rest. Granted, it was only one of many conduits, but as far as MK-Ultra goes, it was the principal cover.

For a quick read see:

www.theworldismycountry.org...

If you google some of the keywords I mentioned you'll have no problems to find rabbit holes to dive into, but most info on the net is mostly trash.

If you're interested in a longer list of books and articles on MkUltra/Human Ecology Fund send me a U2U and I'll compile it when I have time.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

interesting i did not know that he was involved in mk ultra?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

I was quite shocked to find that out myself. Up to then, I thought anyone calling for a peaceful American foreign policy was a saint by definition.

But I guess that's just how the world works today. Discernible reality, you know.

I'll never trust anyone who was involved with illegal human experimentation.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If you're interested in a longer list of books and articles on MkUltra/Human Ecology Fund send me a U2U and I'll compile it when I have time

Thanks for the kind offer of the bibliography, but it won't be necessary. I can (and will) do the research myself, starting with your suggestions. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So, why didn't it work?

I mean, it was a sound idea, right? Robust, prime specimens of humanity working for progress, intellectual evolution, and technological supremacy. What's not to love?

I mean, aside from the gas chambers and crematories.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Allow me to be the Devil's advocate.

Nazi cruelty (and that of others) notwithstanding, what are we going to do about the fact that the most capable among us reproduce at low rates? Is it not inevitable that what we face is not only overpopulation, but overpopulation of the least intelligent among us? Do we not face an "Idiocracy" type future, and if so, should we not do something to prevent it?

If we do not prevent it, is that cruelty to our descendants not as important as the cruelty contained in solutions to the problem? For example, if ten people on earth possessed the final remaining genetic material causing Fragile X syndrome (a leading cause of mental retardation), would it not be prudent to prevent them from reproducing and passing on the gene? If not, what cruelty will have been inflicted on future generations by failing to act?

A personal example: before having a baby, my wife and I decided to research our genetics. We found nothing to alarm us, but we learned genetic testing is available which can find certain recessive genes which could lead to serious birth defects. This was a few years ago, but at the time reasonably priced tests were available for Fragile X and Cystic Fibrosis. We had both tests, agreeing that if we were carriers, we should decide not to have children. So, were we guilty of practicing eugenics? Or were we simply taking responsibility for the future lives we would help to create? How prevalent do you think this will become as such testing (and possible genetic engineering) becomes more available?

What do you think is going to happen when the intelligent and wealthy can improve their stock and those in the underclass continue to breed with abandon and without limit? Are the principles of freedom inherent to American philosophies not threatened by a future when all men are clearly not created equal?

Is it justifiable to take a Luddite approach to genetics in order to preserve a humanist ethical high ground, while allowing the stratification of society to intensify? Will the "losers" of the genetic future not pay a very high price for the preservation of your good conscience? Knowing that the genetic genie is out of the bottle, and that inevitably superior humans, perhaps beyond current imagination, will be born in the near future, is your unwillingness to help those of the lesser classes escape their genetic prisons not the ultimate elitist cruelty?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
After stephanrizin has posted here a long informative video, let me post a second video. It is a lecture given by Edwin Black, the author who wrote the article to which the OP has linked.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Most definatley ,you cant trust alot of people these days especially guys like that im glad you brought that to my attention because othewrwise i might have fallen into some kind of trap or lie ,trust no one and question everything!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join