It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spiritual pilgrimage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is a very true story, as strange as you may find it. I am going to share it because I need to know if you have a memory like this.

When I was a child, I had this phenomena where ghosts would walk through my wall, and through the next past my bed. This happened from the ages of 2 to the ages of 5.

When I say ghosts, they would number in the thousands and would see me, greet me, pat me on the head and wave.

My sister who was two years younger also saw them on night when I told her to watch and wait.

Well, 32 years later, I am talking with my mother about this very strange childhood memory, and she tells me my brother also talked about this.

Something that I had no clue he ever experienced.

Three siblings, all seeing the same march of ghosts? What do you think it was, any childhood memories of this?

Is it past life family members wishing us well in a new life? That is something I always thought might be the case.

What ever the answer, it was very real to me as that child, and now curious if you too have witnessed this pilgrimage in your childhood memories.

new topics

join