It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The VISA credit card: "666" (number of the beast) conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
According to this document, the "Visa" card is the "666" of the Book of Revelations, the electronic form of money without which nobody will be able to conduct commerce. For the record let me state that I don't personally put much truck in this, but I'm tossing it up here because I find it an interesting and novel take on the "number of the beast" controversy.

...The European Community has utilized an identification mark in cooperation with VISA Corporation. "VI" is "6" in Roman numerals, "S" was "6" in ancient Egypt, and "A" was "6" in Sanskrit; a "hide in plain sight" strategy has resulted in the choice by VISA Corporation and the ERE of the number "666" in the implementation of this citizen accounting system.

Source [WARNING: PDF file]:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My goodness... I haven't heard this since the 1980's, back when Ronald Reagan was the anti-christ (his full name, each part has six letters), Mighty Mouse snorted coke, and Smurfs were demonic in nature.

Amazing if you think about it... credit cards are evil, and yet TV evangelists will take your credit card numbers.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It's all in the symbols.

new topics

join