It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emanuel Says Obama Has ‘100% Confidence’ in Fed Chief Bernanke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

President Barack Obama fully backs Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke, who has come under scrutiny for his role helping engineer Bank of America Corp.’s purchase of Merrill Lynch & Co., a top White House aide said. “The president has 100 percent confidence” in the U.S. Fed chief, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said in an interview on Bloomberg Television’s “Political Capital with Al Hunt,” airing this weekend. Bank of America Chief Executive Officer Kenneth D. Lewis told investigators for New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo that he was under pressure from Federal Reserve and Treasury officials to close the merger, even though Lewis was concerned about Merrill’s deteriorating finances.

www.bloomberg.com...

Really??!?!?!?

Our you KIDDING ME??

Why don't you watch where the money is going Obama? Come clean...tell us what is really happening!

It all STINKS.

Everyone here on ATS should know that.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I would say that too if I could find a guy that would print me money everytime I wanted to blow a few billion on some hair-brained scheme.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ugh. I think they only put a liberal in office so they would bring more justifications to the actions of the government to show someone as a better alternative to keep people from rebelling. Ugh... this is sickening.

join