It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** FIRST CONFIRMED case of SWINEFLU ouside USA & MEXICO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
** UPDATE

www.3news.co.nz...

10 CONFIRMED CASES OF SWINE FLU AMONGST STUDENTS IN NEW ZEALAND> no article yet but the headline is update on this local news website

Twenty-two students from Auckland's Rangitoto College, may have been infected with the Swine Flu, which the World Health Organisation warn could start a global epidemic. The students, believed to be senior students, arrived back to New Zealand via Los Angeles on Saturday, after a language trip to Mexico. Up to six have been showing flu like symptoms, but the test results won't be confirmed until Monday.

TVNZ News

Australian Greens leader Bob Brown says the government knew of the threat on Saturday but only issued a health alert on Sunday morning. He also said it was inevitable the swine flu would hit Australia. "I don't know how much earlier they knew about it but they certainly did know yesterday," he said. "Every day in dealing with a pandemic is absolutely crucial."

News.Com.Au

Ok now i'm officially worried about going to the city for work tomorrow.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by gourlay]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by gourlay]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This thing is really spreading. It's here in NY City as of today, now all the way to New Zealand and Australia? Hopefully it will just be a mild bug that doesn't cause any fatalities. I seems that the MSM is down playing it here in USA.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It has already caused fatalities in mexico according to news source of OP. And well everyone should know that the entire world is connected by large number of people coming in and out of every country. So unless it is contained relatively fast the entire world will get it (I hope they find a cure fast).

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
TPTB want the Swine Flu to spread. If you've followed this board for any length of time, you will know that part of the NWO plan is to enact martial law and reduce the world population. This takes care of both. If this isn't an engineered pandemic, then I'm a monkey's uncle.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Not really sure what to think of this, just feeling extremely uneasy about going to Uni tomorrow in Wellington..

As I have been on this site for years now, reading, I am of course skeptical about it, this just came out from no where. I know that a lot of ATSer's are gonna boil this down to NWO, fair enough, I can see how and why, it would be the perfect piece in the elaborate plan.

Me personally? Wouldn't know, not the slightest clue, Do I care? Well.. "I'm not afraid of dying, any time will do, I don't mind.. Why should I be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it, ya gotta go sometime"

But one can only wonder eh?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
There's a bit in the Spews of the World this morning about someone coming back from Mexico into the UK with "flu like symptoms" And is in quarrantine. Think he's a pilot or an air steward.

new topics

top topics

join