It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of U.S. Military Involvement in Swine Flu Outbreak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A "naval research facility" was conducting "special research" and detected the virus in samples from the first two victims of the virus in the U.S.

I want to know:

Who decided and how did they know to take a sample and send it to the Navy?

What is Border Infectious Disease Surveillance?

edit: Found out, see summary

Why is the press ignoring this part of the story?

OPERATOR: Thank you, our next question is from Caleb Hellerman from CNN please go ahead.

CALEB HELLERMAN: Oh, hi, thanks so much for holding this briefing, it’s very interesting. Actually, I had two quick questions. One was, if you could elaborate a little bit on the surveillance that initially picked up the initial two cases? As I understand, there was some sort of pilot program where or testing that is not usually done and sort of wanted to find out more about that, actually that is my main question.

SCHUCHAT: Thank you, yes the first two cases that were detected came from special surveillance activities. One was at a naval research facility where a special diagnostic test was being detected or was being studied. And one was at CDCs collaboration with – it’s called the Border Infectious Disease Surveillance or Bids. Where we are really actively working U.S. and Mexico studying or evaluating infectious diseases along the border, in that setting we have been not just looking for influenza like illness but actually, actively testing to see whether influenza like illness is truly from one of the influenza viruses. And it was in those two contexts with actually more diagnostic testing then would happen in a routine clinic or office that the first two cases emerged. Next question.

From the CDC press briefing...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by greenorbs]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So this has to be caused by the US military, because the navy tested this virus. How did they know about and how did they get it? Did you ever think that maybe someone from the CDC or the WHO (not the rock band) sent it to them, because they have experts in this sort of stuff?

All I can is if even half of the stuff that people accuse the US and the US military of is true, we must be the baddest most butt kickin bunch of people on the earth. We cant pay our bills or get a bunch of politicians that have a lick of sense, but we can plan all the greatest underhanded tricks to kill everyone imaginable. Maybe we should put those guys in charge

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey genius, I never said it was "caused" by the U.S. Perhaps you are so bored that your reading comprehension is poor.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

Psyche. Made you mad. My bad I guess you meant they are helping not causing. Just so many threads blaming them.

new topics

top topics

join