It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican swine flu outbrake: Al-Qaeda's awaited new terror attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hearing and reading all those alarming news about the mexican swine flu outbrake, and the suspicion that this virus could be a biowar product (www.abovetopsecret.com...), it came to my mind, that this could actualy be the awaited new big terrorist attack by the masterminds behind Al-Qaeda (whoever they realy are
)!

If my speculation is right, we can expect to hear an announcement within the next weeks, either from Al-Qaeda themselfs, that they are responsible for the attack, or from the mexican / US governments, that they have found evidence, that this in fact has been a terrorist attack. The announcement will come, after the virus has been spread further within the US (and other countries), and the terrorists have considered their attack as being successful.

It would have made sense for the terrorists to release the virus in Mexico, from where it would with certainty be brought into the US (their main target) by travelers. Trying to attack directly within the US might have been to risky for them, because of the high anti-terror measurements within the USA.

Also, the timing of the virus outbreak with the US president's visit in Mexico would make sense, in case this is indeed a terrorist attack (www.abovetopsecret.com...).

Now, imagine how much such a terror attack would boost and extend the still ongoing war on terror and what an impact it would have on worldwide politics! It would widely open new ways for the US and their allies to (re-)attack countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan (urgent!) and finaly Iran also!
This act of terror would be of a much larger scale than 9-11, with much more deaths, and as a pandemic, it would not only affect the USA, but several other countries of the world as well, thus resulting in a much wider and higher acceptance and support of the US war against terror by the rest of the world.
Bush' war on terror would look tiny compared to the military actions that will be launched against so called terror states this time.

Ko3

[edit on 25-4-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
THey will be as responsible for this as they were for 9/11.

In other words, although the media might start screaming pissed off muslims in some cave did this, that does not make it so.

It is probably man made indeed.

Whats next, Al quaida is responsible for Global warming AND the Credit Crunch...

This is starting to sound like that episode of American Dad where they stated that if you have premarital sex, your automatically a part of al quaida.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by SamSimonSam]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's still not to big of a stretch to think this isn't man made, I mean I haven't heard any discussion of the Black Plague being man made?

But i'm sure if certain Mexican Citizens haven't jumped the border scared of the Drug Cartels, they might jump it with fear of that with Swine flu on top, and well that's scary, if you say have 3,000 immigrants jumped the border all with swine flu, can't locate them or anything. Then well we are much more screwed with this then previously.

I'm sure if we tried to keep them out of the USA if they hide swine flu, we'd be called terrorists, racists, etc.....

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Youd be called smart do so Republican. Better yet, you can help them instead of fending them.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

No need to get nasty.

I'm just saying helping them is easier, instead of jumping the border and infecting everyone else.

I'm sure there are ways their own gov't can help them, and more likely our Gov't will help them, but if there is a panic, they will run. It's not like I blame them, if my city broke out with a deadly virus I would take off, gut instinct, pack up and get the hell outa there.

But this only worsens it for everyone else. I'm sure the US will go in there and build places to help take in and quarantine them, but still no need to put our citizens at a further risk. I love mexico just as much as the next guy, and human life.

We still need to worry about the safety of our country before the safety of anothers, because if we can't help them, because our country has it to now. Well it's useless.

Doesn't matter anyways, if Aliens/God came down and said lock the border up, The Gov't still wouldn't do it.

And I'm not a republican, if I could change my username I would.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamSimonSam
THey will be as responsible for this as they were for 9/11.

In other words, although the media might start screaming pissed off muslims in some cave did this, that does not make it so.

It is probably man made indeed.

Whats next, Al quaida is responsible for Global warming AND the Credit Crunch...

This is starting to sound like that episode of American Dad where they stated that if you have premarital sex, your automatically a part of al quaida.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by SamSimonSam]

yes....a bunch of monkeys in a cave destroyed the WTC and the pentagon HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Well....if you believe that, well, I will have no problem in u believing in jesus crist ... thats nothing compare to that

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
To spin some perspective on this... unlike 9/11 where we were all safe in our chairs behind our computers and TV.

This can become a pandemic and finally reach through that barrier and find itself deep in the heart of each of our lives.

Personally, I believe this is a released bio-weapon, it is an attack.

Just like 9/11 was an attack.

And just like the economic BS going on, is also a form of warfare.

Face it, we are in WW III, and we have seen the economic warfare, we are watching the biological phase of this war.

The world is in the throngs of this third world war. It's here, now and the US lost the economic phase of the war.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

new topics

top topics

join